When you have a product listing that has a lot of text, reviews, image gallery and all kinds of other information, which is meant to convience customer to place an order,
then you want to make sure that Add to Cart button will be easily accessible, in order not to lose momentum, when customer is finally ready to place an order.
WooCommerce Sticky Product Bar plugin is constantly presenting Add to Cart button with additional information such as product thumbnail, title and the rating, customers can easily initiate an order.
In addition to that it also adds sticky bar with Checkout button to the Cart and Pay Now button to checkout pages.
Features of Woocommerce Sticky Product Bar
- Display sticky bar for Desktop, Mobile or both
- Display sticky bar at the top or bottom depending on Desktop or Mobile platform
- Supports Right to Left (RTL) languages by allowing to reverse order of the elements
- Control if it will be displayed for Product listing, Cart and Checkout pages
- Enable/disable for Out of Stock products
- Always show it or only when Action button is outside of the visible range of the screen
- Control what production information has to be displayed (Image, Name, Rating, Quantity)
- Control if you want Cart and Checkout Total to be displayed
- Control if you want Accept terms and conditions checkbox to be displayed
- Customize Out of Stock text
- Customize Choose and option text
- Support for custom CSS to match your theme
- Change Add to Cart button to Proceed to Checkout after item has been added to the cart
- Define custom selector for Price and Quantity to accomodate themes that changes standard elements
Features of Woocommerce Sticky Product Bar PRO
- Ability to visually configure every little detail of the product bar without the need to know CSS or coding.
- Integration with YIHT WooCommerce Wishlist plugin
- Ability to insert HTML and/or shortcodes before or after any elements of the Sticky Product Bar
- Compatible with Uni CPO Custom Product Options plugin
- WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options and other similar plugin that can modify price of the product
Rate us & Review
If you love our plugins, please give us a full five-star rating, so that we know that our work is valued and appreciated.
This will be the drive and motivation for us to further improve our plugins with more useful features.
We highly appreciate your support and love.
Please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Shipping Labels for WCFM Multivendor Marketplace – Let WCFM Vendors print shipping labels with and without shipping carrier account.
- Shipping Labels for Dokan Multivendor Marketplace – Let Dokan Vendors print shipping labels with and without shipping carrier account.
- FedEx Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – FedEx live shipping rates, shipping labels, tracking, emails.
- ShipEngine Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Access deeply discounted shipping rates, Printing Shipping Labels, Orders Auto-Completion.
- ShipStation Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Live Shipping Rates, Printing Phipping Labels, Import Tracking Information, Email Notifications, Orders Auto-Completion.
- Shippo Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – USPS, Fedex, UPS, DHL – Live Shipping Rates, Shipping Labels, Tracking, Emails.
- Shipmondo Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier shipping solutions for European e-commerce stores.
- EasyPost Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates, Shipping Labels, Tracking, Emails.
- ChitChats Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – Ship your packages from Canada via USA as if you were physically there.
- Shipping Manifests PRO– Groups shipments into batches and prints manifests for them
- Flexible Shipping Per Package PRO – Table Rate shipping for Shipping Packages with advanced conditions and table rate rules.
- Free Shipping Per Package PRO – Free Shipping based on advanced conditions.
- Marketplace Cart – Offer Amazon like cart/checkout experience for your customers.
- Pay for Selected Items for Marketplace Cart – Allow customers to choose what items to pay for during checkout.
- Package Orders – Automatically create separate orders for items shipped from different locations.
- Sticky Product Bar PRO – Adds a number of amazing features to a a highly configurable sticky product bar.
- Radio Buttons and Swatches PRO – Advanced plugin for displaying radio buttons or swatches instead of dropdown boxes for variation products.
- Sticky Product Bar plugin – Display sticky bar with product details, rating and add to cart button.
- Shipping Packages – Split your cart into packages that can be shipped with different shipping methods.
- Shipping Discount – Configurable shipping discount rules based on the amount spent for the items with a given shipping class.
- Radio Buttons and Swatches – Display radio buttons and swatches instead of dropdown boxes for variation products.
- EasyPost Shipping for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates, Address Validation.
- Free Shipping Per Package – Free Shipping based on advanced conditions.
- Shippo Shipping for WooCommerce – USPS, Fedex, UPS, DHL – Live Shipping Rates, Address Validation.
- Shipmondo Shipping for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates for European e-commerce stores.
- ChitChats Shipping for WooCommerce – ChitChats live Shipping Rates.
- ShipStation Shipping for WooCommerce – Live Shipping Rates from the carriers used in your ShipStation account.
- ShipEngine Shipping for WooCommerce – Deeply discounted live shipping rates for USPS, UPS, Fedex…
- FedEx Shipping for WooCommerce – FedEx Express, SmartPost, Freight live shipping rates and address validation.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings
- Choose Sticky Product Bar tab
- Set the settings you prefer
- Check Enable checkbox
- Hit Save
- Upload «Woocommerce Sticky Product Cart» to the «/wp-content/plugins/» directory.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
- Installation complete
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Sticky Product Add to Cart and Checkout Bar for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Updated compatibility
- Code refactoring
- Changed files structure
- Fixed PHP warning
- Use minified JS ans CSS
- Added versioning to JS and CSS
- Removed Feedback notice as it is ineffective 🙁
- JS changed to improve support of other product addon plugins
- Changed method of getting a current product to using global wp_the_query, because everything might be overwritten by other plugins
- Ability to define custom product price and quantity jQuery selectors
- Updated built-in product price selector
- Added language template
- Set text domain to wc-sticky-product-bar
- Synchronized with the latest version of the library
- Synchronized with the latest version of the library
- Updated to include logo with the plugin
- Added OneTeamSoftware menu
- Display quantity for variable products
- Use wordpress built-in function to detect mobile
- Find product based on the current post id
- Fixed bar flickering in mobile browser
- Ability to add viewport that solves the issue of bar disappearance when scrolling up
- Use visible add to cart button as a target to scroll to
- Update button when payment method has been changed
- Do not update button when page isn’t checkout
- Cleanup settings before communicating them to JS
- Configurable animation delay for scroll top
- Added required compatibility changes for the latest PRO version of the plugin
- Set product only once to avoid it being overwritten by various snippets
- Some plugins can overwrite global product variable which is used to detect product page, so we have to grab it earlier to display bar for correct product
- Changed how product page is detected
- improved styles to work better in mobile mode
- createAt was not set for the notices
- fixed dismiss button of the notice
- Display dependencies notice but do not deactivate the plugin to avoid issues during WooCommerce upgrade
- Fixed cart/checkout botton margin style from bleeding into product page
- Fixed that cart total was not updating in foreign languages
- Fixed that add to cart button wasn’t not clicked in some themes
- Fixed style for cart/checkout paages
- Make sure to include plugin.php before checking if woocommerce is installed
- Display Choose an Option only when variation options are not selected
- Scroll to Add to Cart button when variation options have to be selected
- Added inner bar container which allows us to control width of the inner part of the bar
- Moved CSS to General Settings section
- Appearance settings now refers to PRO extension of the plugin
- Fixed rating that was always highligthing all the stars
- Added support for future extensions
- Check for required dependencies
- Rearranged admin settings into groups
- Fixed rating starts feature
- Ship with rateyo plugin instead external reference
- Fixed that unchecking enabled didn’t turn off the plugin completely
- Ability to display bar at the top or bottom
- Fixed toggling of visibility for product, cart and checkout pages
- Slide Up/Down animation when bar is displayed
- Improved support for variable products
- Normalize font style for some themes
- Changed CSS to force our style over default theme style, because they can affect bar size and looks
- Added link to Settings on the Plugins page
- Added feedback notice
- Changed rule used to pick up price change on the product page
- Minor style adjustment
- Use flex display type for css instead of absolute positioning
- Ability to display / hide price range for variable products, which can be enabled in the plugin settings
- Support for RTL languages, which can be enabled in the plugin settings
- Automatically update price when product options are changed
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed add to cart for mobile devices
- Added support for composite products total
- Improved support for dynamic cart actions like delete, update
- Show bar only when cart has items
- Hide bar when all items have been deleted
- Added support for Cart and Checkout pages
- Renamed bar.php template to product-bar.php
- Hide quantity selection for ultra small screens
- Listen to submit event instead of click to make it work for on mobile
- Fixed bug when js logic has not been enabled for mobile
- Initial release.