Woocommerce doesn’t offer a way to add payments to manually created orders other than e-mailing an invoice to the customer.
This plugin basically opens a checkout window for the current order so you can add payments using any installed and active payment gateway.
Screenshots and Usage Info
- GitHub: https://github.com/matthew-james/woocommerce-phone-payments
- WooCommerce >= 2.2.0
- Go to the plugins screen of your wordpress dashboard and click add new.
- Search for woocommerce-phone-payments.
- Install the plugin.
- Click activate plugin.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the plugin.
- Upload the extracted folder using a ftp client to the wp-content/plugins folder of your site
- Click activate plugin in the wordpress dashboard.
- Does this work with (my payment gateway)?
This plugin uses the standard Woocommerce checkout page, so if it works with Woocommerce it will work.
Please note that not all merchant accounts allow manual order entry. It is your responsiblity to verify your merchant allows processing transactions in this manner.
- My customers are getting 2 emails per transaction
Since you need to save the order before adding a payment, your order is marked as a new order before being changed to processing. Turning off the email notification for ‘new order’ will make sure you are only sending an order upon successful payment.
- Where can I get support?
I am not offering support at this time. Please report any issues to the Github page.
- Where can I report bugs?
Bugs can be reported on the Github page.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WooCommerce Phone Payments» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- New: Initial release