PPOM (Product Addons for WooCommerce) lets add extra custom fields and addons on your product pages. Adding extra options like sizes, colors with PPOM is so simple with drag and drop form builder.
How it works?
- Create PPOM fields with drag & drag form builder from
- Go to product edit page and select PPOM fields group created in above step and click update.
- That’s all
Input Types in Free Version
- Text – Demo
- Textarea – Demo
- Select Options (with price) – Demo
- Radio Options (with price) – Demo
- Checkbox Options (with price) – Demo
- Date – Demo
- Email – Demo
- Number – Demo
- Hidden – (Hidden input with a default value) – Demo
Features in Free Version
- Prices can be added with options
- Conditional logic – display fields based on conditions
- Fields classes – CSS classes can be added for each input
- Fields grid – Control field layout with simple grid options in columns
- Min/Max length – Set min/max text or number inputs
- Masking – Set input masking for text input
- Placeholder – Set placeholder input for
text, textarea, number etc
- Fields validation – Mark fields as required
- Error message – Set custom error message for required fields
- Field description – Set fields description using HTML tags
- Price display – Flexible option to display extra prices e.g hide, only total or itemized prices
- Apply via category – Apply/attach PPOM to whole category instead single product
- Compatible with Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce
- Multi-language ready – WPML/Polylang supported
Security is Priority
All inputs are sanitized and escaped
PPOM PRO Inputs
- Measure Input – Set prices for measure units like milk, cloths & frames, etc
- Color Picker – Allow customer to select any colors and save Hex value
- Color Palette – Allow customer to select color(s) from a pre defined set of colors by admin
- Date Range – Select two dates between from and to
- Images Options – Allow customer to select image(s) from a pre defined images by admin
- Audio/Video – Allow customer to select audio/video from a pre defined audios/videos by admin
- File Upload – Allow customers to upload files. Admin can set filetypes, and filesize. Progressbar, thumb display, and responsive uploader
- Image Cropper – Allow users to upload and crop images
- Variation Quantities – Allow customers to order different quantities for different options like Sizes or colors
- Price Matrix with Discount – Set tiered or discount prices on bulk purchase
- Timezone – Select timezone from pre defined list of timezone. Exclude/include timezones
- HTML Content – Add HTML tags, like
h1tags to add more details for your extra fields
- Bulk Quantity – Bulk Quantity allows the store admin to set discount prices for each option.
- Chained Input – PPOM renders chained input in the dropdown.
- Collapse Input – This is a special input that acts like a parent block…
- Conditional Images Input – This input allows you to display different info based on the chosen images.
- Basic Date Range Input – Allows selecting date ranges.
- Divider Input
- Domain Input Web domain availability
- Email Input
- Emojis Input
- Fixed Price Input Fixed Price Input with Add Option / First Option
- Fonts Picker
- Image Dropdown Input
- Images Options Input
- Phone Input
- Quantities Pack Input
- Quantity Option Input
- Radio Switcher Input
- Select Option Quantity Input
- Superlist Input
- Text Counter
- Texter Input
- Variation Matrix Input
PPOM PRO Features
- Tooltip Tooltip feature to show description
- Fields privacy – Set fields visibility options by roles, member id guest etc
- Weight options – Weight can be assgined for options
- Multiple Meta – Assign multiple metas groups to single product
- Options prices taxable
- Client-side validation – No page refresh on error.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- Compatible with WPML Currency Switcher
- Compatible with WholeSale Plugin
- Compatible with all WooCommerce themes.
If you feels that PPOM Free or PPOM PRO versions are not enough for your needs, please see our 30+ PPOM Add-ons and coming more.
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- After activation, you can set options from
WooCommerce -> PPOM Settingsmenu
Where can I find documentation for WooCommerce Product Addon?
¿También puedo añadir campos a productos variables?
¿Hay algún límite de campos?
No – But sometime due to server limitation you cannot add more fields.
Can we price with option?
Sí, el precio se puede añadir con selección, radio y casilla de verificación
¿Puedo ver la demostración, cómo se muestran los campos y cómo se añaden al carrito?
Yes, See here
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Product Addons & Fields for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
Version 32.0.9 (2023-08-31)
- Fix: Do not enforce step min quantity if quantity is already set
- Fixed compatibility issue with HPOS
Version 32.0.8 (2023-06-06)
- Fix: group being duplicated
- Fix: negative price not taken into consideration
Version 32.0.7 (2023-05-03)
- Harden security
Version 32.0.6 (2023-04-19)
- [Fix] Resolved an issue where the Edit Cart feature was losing the value of certain fields based on conditional logic.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where the Edit Cart feature was not working when no changes were made to product options. (P.S.: PPOM Pro side of this issue was released with PPOM Pro v25.1.3)
- [Fix] Implemented a security fix
Version 32.0.5 (2023-04-11)
- [Fix] Implemented input sanitization for PPOM Field Input during the first save on PPOM Group creation.
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Fixed issue where Cart Edit feature caused loss of field selections on product page.
- [Fix] Fixed issue where duplicated button failed to copy field unless renamed and saved.
- [Fix] Fixed issue with deleting PPOM groups causing PHP notice in WP Debug mode.
- Themeisle SDK update
Version 32.0.4 (2023-03-31)
- [Fix] The options of the meta field are not visible on smaller window size
- [Fix] Layout conflict with Neve on product page on the quantity field and add to cart button
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Editing created field throws an error
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] No alt text for image input type
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Total price get 0 when the price matrix is used for discounts on higher quantities
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] File upload doesn’t work with iOS Safari browser if field shows up based on condition
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Conditional repeater prevents the product from being added to the cart
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Images field cumulates price of all options if the labels are not in English
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Image cropper doesn’t work on PHP8
- Themeisle SDK Update
- Min PHP Version updated as 7.2
- Minimum WooCommerce Version updated as 6.5
Version 32.0.3 (2023-02-23)
- [Fix] Translations on some strings have been fixed.
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Image Cropper field doesn’t work if enabled with Popup in Safari browser on mobile
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Added shadow to color palette choices to better visibility
- [Tweak] Deselect Support for the ImageSelect Field
- [Fix] Fixes on the PPOM Settings page.
- [Fix] [Date Input] UI/UX improved to emphasize JQuery date picker is needed for some features (Min Date, Max Date, Date Formats, Default Value, First Day of Week, Year Range, Disable Weekends, Disable Past Dates) of PPOM Date Field.
- [Fix] [Date Input] Max Date fixes (from now on, can be worked independently from disable past dates mode)
- [Fix] [Date Input] Manual date entering by keyboard was disallowed for the JQuery date picker.
- [Fix] [Date Input] Default date issue of the JQuery date picker has been fixed. (It was not working with relative values such as +5d or +1m 3d .)
- [Fix] [Date Input] Fix on the Disable past dates feature (compatibility support with Min date feature)
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Broken date range layout was fixed.
- [Fix] Adding two fields with same name make them overwrite each other (data name validation was added for new fields)
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Cart Edit is not working when Pop Up Edit is enabled
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] Empty Field Generation, which happens when PPOM Pro is activated, has been fixed.
- Themeisle-SDK version was updated.
Version 32.0.2 (2022-11-24)
- [Fix] Unnecessary spaces in Text Area Field
- WC 7.1 Compatibility Info updated.
- [Fix] Use the correct text-domain in the translated string.
- [Fix] Change on the Fixed Fee TAX Price Calculation: If WC prices include taxes; inconsistent TAX calculation was happening on the Fixed Fees between the product page/cart page, that’s fixed. https://github.com/Codeinwp/ppom-pro/issues/41
- [Fix] Change on the Fixed Fee TAX Price Calculation: Use the tax class of the dependent product for the fixed fee instead of the standard tax https://github.com/Codeinwp/ppom-pro/issues/82
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] If a Price Matrix field was shown according to the two or more conditional field dependencies; the price matrix price was passed to the cart as 0. That’s fixed. https://github.com/Codeinwp/ppom-pro/issues/40
- [Promote] Conditional Field Repeater freemium/locked tab
- [PPOM Pro] Compatibility for PPOM PRO Bulk Quantity Field.
- [Feat] New WP Filter Hook (ppom_legacy_input_meta_classes) was added. https://github.com/Codeinwp/woocommerce-product-addon/pull/78
- [Fix] Some minor fixes on Frontend Input Classes https://github.com/Codeinwp/woocommerce-product-addon/pull/78
- [Feat] Changelog viewer admin screen was created.
- Compatibility support for PPOM Pro v25.1.0
Version 32.0.1 (2022-10-19)
- [Fix] PPOM Field prices are not passed into the cart issue (affects only non-pro users) has been fixed. (that was a regression occurred after the v32.0.0 release)
- [Fix] in the various areas (cart, checkout, admin order details etc.); PPOM Field Titles are shown as data-name instead of human-readable field title issue has been fixed. (that was a regression occurred after the v32.0.0 release)
- [Fix] A minor fix on the ppom_hooks_save_cropped_image global function.
Version 32.0.0 (2022-10-18)
- [Fix] Order Again PPOM compatibility support has been added. #47
- [Fix] [Pro compatibility] Fix the conditional field issue of the PPOM Pro Image Dropdown field #48
- [Fix] [Pro compatibility] Fix for PPOM Pro (Image Cropper doesn’t work with some AJAX add to cart plugins)
- [Fix] Reload the PPOM Field Group Listing screen if a field is deleted.
- [Fix] [Pro compatibility] Conditional Field Support of the Image Dropdown field of the PPOM Pro has been fixed.
- [Fix] [Pro compatibility] Product featured image is replaced by the ImageSelect field without making a selection
- Promote locked fields
Version 31.0.1 (2022-09-16)
- Themeisle-SDK upgraded to latest version (v3.2.30)
Version 31.0.0 (2022-09-12)
- Improvement on PPOM Pro compatibility
- Readme.txt updated.
Version 30.1.4 (2022-09-02)
- [Fix] The fatal error related to the tsdk_utmify() function being missing has been fixed.
Version 30.1.3 (2022-09-02)
- [Fix] Browser console logs have been removed.
- [Fix] The bug that occurs when a group saving empty fields has been fixed.
- [Tweak] Do not allow removing of the Administrator role from PPOM Permissions
Version 30.1.2 (2022-08-15)
- [Fix] A PHP Notice fixed and a technical improvement has been made.
- Readme.txt updated
- Improvement on the themeisle-sdk compatibility.
Version 30.1.1 (2022-08-12)
- change plugin maintainer
30.1 August 5, 2022
- Bug fixed: PPOM shortcode rendering issue fixed.
- Bug fixed: Client side validatation issue fixed for Font picker addon
- Bug fixed: File upload issue fixed with PSD files.
30.0 July 7, 2022
- Bug fixed: Warning removed due to some internalization
- Bug fixed: Bulkquantity ppom_bulkquantity_includeprice filter is now active
- Bug fixed:[Conditional fields issue fixed with FixedPrice Addon
- Bug fixed: Warning removed in PHP version 8
24.9 May 31, 2022
- Feature: Uploaded image thumb now can be resized proportionally in PRO version.
- Bug fixed: wp_specialchars_decode function wrapped for all the options
- Bug fixed: Options and images saving issue fixed by reset array index when sorting apply.
- Bug fixed: Date picker paste date not working fixed now