WordPress Course Manager – a WordPress Plugin to handle courses, lecturers and a schedule of dates when courses are held with one or more lecturer(s).
The plugin lets you manage:
- Lecturers – Name, biography, picture and homepage url.
- Courses – Name, description, lecturers
- Schedule – Course, date, place, url to page/file with more information.
The plugin has very basic styling with css, relying mostly on the current theme to style things like typography, margins, paddings and so on. The plugin style is made to be responsive (works well on both small and big screens) and tested with the default 2013 theme.
This plugin was developed since I couldn’t find any other plugin that provided this functionality, and I needed it for the home page of the Swedish educational company Utbildningsglädje (http://www.utbildningsgladje.nu).
What I needed was to manage lecturers that can hold different courses and create a schedule with courses to be held at different locations.
How to install WP Course Manager:
- Upload the folder
WP Course Managerto the
- Activa el plugin desde el menú ‘Plugins’ de WordPress
- Add information about lecturers, courses and their scheduled events in WP Course Manager settings.
- Create 3 pages where the following shortcodes should be placed:
- [wpcm_lecturers] to list all lecturers
- [wpcm_courses] to list all courses
- [wpcm_schedule] to list the schedule
- In the plugin settings, set what pages contain the different shortcodes.
Why is the FAQ almost empty?
I haven’t received any questions yet…
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP Course Manager» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «WP Course Manager» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Project created
- Basic administrative features, manage lecturers, courses and a schedule.
- Show info about lecturers, courses and the schedule with shortcodes in pages.
- Fixed issue where scripts and css didn’t register correctly.
- Added Swedish translation of plugin
- Lots of different small fixes, mostly concerning css and removing old debug outputs.
- Added uninstall script that removes plugin options and DB tables when the plugin is removed through the WordPress plugin manager.
- Added plugin screenshots and a better description.
- Added setting to specify the Date format to use for the schedule.
- Fixed correct array referencing, so that it doesn’t break when php removed support for the old way.