A Real Estate Listings plugin that integrates with any WordPress theme.
The plugin allows you to easily manage Real Estate Listings, Listing Enquiries and Real Estate Agents, all from within your WordPress dashboard.
Check Live Demo here WP Real Estate DEMO
WP Real Estate Features
- Advanced Search – smart, custom search with radius searching, attribute filtering & search near landmarks.
- IDX/MLS Integration – The MLS listings can be displayed with the relevant information pulled in automatically. The listings are also updated automatically to the most current information. You can be assured that your buyers are always getting accurate and current information about a listing.
- Rent and/or Sell – setup your website for only Rental properties or only properties that are For Sale. Or do both!
- Image Galleries – great looking image galleries. A drag and drop interface makes it easy.
- Smart Maps – Google Maps integration.
- Contact Form – automatic contact forms are inserted into each listing allowing you to easily capture leads
- Custom Fields – add custom fields to your real estate listings through the use of filters.
- Listing Types – the property type such as House, Villa, Land, Commercial.
- Listing Features – External & Internal Features can be added to any listing. Features could be Cooling, Heating, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court or anything else a property has.
- Listing Statuses – Statuses are displayed over the properties image and can be styled with different colors and icons per status.
- Theme Compatibility – works with all themes.
- List View or Grid View – allow visitors to choose their own style of viewing properties.
- SEO Friendly
- Developer Friendly
Real Estate Listings Maps
Google Maps is integrated into each listing. When adding a listing, you simply need to start typing the address and Google will help you find the exact address and location. You can even move the map marker and place wherever you like.
Real Estate Search
The search box is extremely smart.
It uses a combination of Google Maps Geocoding, radius searching and traditional searching for keywords to help find relevant results. As well as this it also has a number of attributes to help narrow the results such as Type of property, min & max bedrooms, min & max price, Buy or Rent and more.
Real Estate Listings Shortcodes
The shortcodes can be easily customized, with each shortcode having many options.
- [wre_listings] – Used to display all the listings or filter listings by attributes like agent_id, listing_ids etc provided in the shortcode.
- [wre_search] – Used to display search box
- [wre_listing] – Used to display single listing on the front-end
- [wre_agent] – Used to display single agent details on the front-end
- [wre_nearby_listings ] – Used to display nearby listings (it uses browsers location)
- [wre_agents ] – Used to display all agents on the site. We have given an option to change the Appearance of how agents are displayed on the front-end. You can show agents in carousel or in list/grid view
[wre_map] – Used to display map with all listings
We have provided advanced shortcode generator in the TinyMce editor to add all these shortcodes.
- WRE Widget – This widget will only work on Single-listing and agent page. It shows the agent data on single listing page and Agents Listings on Agents Page.
- WRE Search Listings – Used to display search form.
- WRE Recent Listings – Shows recent listings
- WRE Nearby Listings – Used to display listings which are near to the visiting users location
- WRE Agents – Used to display agents lists
Real Estate Listings Templates
A robust, flexible framework & template system gives you full control over every aspect of your real estate website, so you can customize it to fit your needs.
Easily override the default HTML template files by including them into your own theme.
The template system used is very similar to the WooCommerce template system, so if you have used that before, this will be a breeze.
Install like any other plugin – directly from plugins page or upload via FTP.
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Listings > WRE Settings to configure the options
- Go to Users > Add New to add a new Real Estate Agent
- Go to Listings > New Listing to add a new property listing
Where can I find documentation?
For the documentation, please head over to https://mythemeshop.com/ and create a free account, you can download the detailed documentation from the Member’s Area.
Where can I get support?
Support is provided in the MyThemeShop support forum.
Will WP Real Estate work with my theme?
Yes, our WP Real Estate plugin works with any theme.
If you find that things are not looking quite right though, you may need to simply modify the HTML wrappers which is an option in the Settings > Advanced Tab.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP Real Estate» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
1.1.8 [Dec 4, 2018]
- Added Rest API support for custom post types
1.1.7 [June 30, 2018]
- Updated admin notices
1.1.6 [June 29, 2018]
- Changed admin notices
v1.1.5 (Apr 25, 2018)
- Made GDPR compliant
v1.1.4 (Apr 25, 2018)
- Minor code improvements
v1.1.3 (Feb 23, 2018)
- Updated cmb2 library to make it compatible with PHP v7.2
v1.1.2 (Nov 25, 2017)
- Fixed Duplicated pages on reactivation issue
- Moved WRE Settings menu at the end
- Fixed IDX auto-update issue
- Changed Listings metaboxes priority to high, so it will appear before other metaboxes like Yoast SEO or WP Review Box.
v1.1.1 (Nov 15, 2017)
- Added option to set default display mode for the Listings page (Grid or List)
- Added option to set default number of columns for the Listings page (2, 3 or 4)
- Added option to control number of listings on first page of Listings page
- Added filter to set Theme Compatibility option from the theme
- Added Pro version’s banner in the settings page
- For theme authors, changed template folder name from /listings to /wp-real-estate
- Fixed Plugin Activation Message issue
- Improved IDX option tab
- Fixed option reset issue on reactivation
v1.1.0 (Nov 14, 2017)
- Integrated IDX/MLS
- Added Notice for WP Real Estate Pro [Advanced IDX integration, Paid Listings, Memberships and much more]
- Added compatibility for SEO plugins
- Added Ajax loading in ‘Order By’ dropdown
- Removed script loading on admin pages where they are not needed
- Reduced single listing slider speed
- Replaced Lightbox close icon image with font icon
- Replaced marker image icon with font icon
- Changed color of Sold Label
- Changed few label names
- Fixed bug which was making Agents page slow
- Minor improvements in the code
v1.0.0 (Oct 9, 2017)
- Plugin released