WP Studio Tabs allows you to create/manage simple animated tabs for your WordPress website.
- Download the zip folder named wpstudio-tabs.zip
- Unzip the folder and put it in the plugins directory of your wordpress installation. (wp-content/plugins).
- Activate the plugin through the plugin window in the admin panel.
- Go to Pages > Manage Tabs, and then add a new tab set and configure it’s settings.
- Copy the shortcode and paste it into a page, post or widget.
- Do not use the shortcode twice on a single page – it will not work.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP Studio Tabs» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Added new setting to show/hide tab borders.
- Added new plugin banner to display on WordPress.org
- Changed layout of the settings tab in Pages > Manage Tabs
- Added new setting for section top/bottom padding.
- Added accordion-style tabs for small screens up to 768px.
- Added plugin icon logos to add branding.
- Fixed the active tab setting, which was previously not working. If the «Active?» radio button is selected for a particular tab, it will now be open immediately once the page loads.
- Previously, there were issues with placing two shortcodes on a single page. Nothing worked. This issue is now fixed, and multiple shortcodes can be placed on a single page, with their own customized styles.
- Added a settings page tab: settings include Section Background Color, Tab Background Color, Active Tab Background Color, Tab Border Color, Active Tab Border Color, Tab Font Color, and Active Tab Font Color
- Readme.txt updated to be more descriptive.
- Added widget support for shortcode usage.
- Plugin released