WP/LR Theme Assistant is an extension for WP/LR Sync that allows you to create mappings between the WP/LR Sync API and the technical structure of your theme in order to automate content creation. Typically, it is used to create a page containing a gallery for each of your collections in Lightroom.
Post Types Extension
This plugin replaces the former extension called ‘Post Types Extension’ which was originally shipped with WP/LR Sync. It is the same extension, but has evolved and still evolving based on contributions from the developers also using it.
It is strongly recommended to follow this tutorial.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP/LR Theme Assistant» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Update: For better compatibility with the new version of WP/LR Sync (now called Photo Engine), the Settings have been moved under the Meow Apps menu.
- Update: If the post type of a synchronized post doesn’t match the settings, update the post type.
- Update: Meow Gallery will be now created with the default layout instead of tiles.
- Fix: Name was not initialized in some case.
- Add: IDs as strings for meta field.
- Add: ‘Block for Meow Gallery’ mode
- Add: ‘Shortcode Block for Gallery’ mode
- Fix: Avoid error if a collection with no name is sent by Lightroom.
- Fix: Doesn’t do anything if no Mode is chosen.
- Fix: ‘Call to a member function get_tags_from_media()’ error.
- Fix: With Polylang, the order of images in translated posts wasn’t updated.
- Add: Compatibility with Polylang.
- Fix: The mappings were all using the same meta so it was actualy working fine only for the first one.
- Fix: Fix when a registered post type is removed.
- Add: Handle multi-mappings thanks to a new UI and architecture.
- Add: Handle the new and optimized re-ordering process of WP/LR Sync.
- First release.