Wishlist is an eCommerce feature that enables shoppers to create and save a list of products they wish to buy at a later point in time. This is similar to bookmarking your favorite websites to easily visit them when needed.
E-Commerce store owners can analyze the effectiveness of their overall marketing efforts by tracking which items end up in the customers wish lists. This way they can easily identify the current trends and improve their trading techniques.
Customers can save their valuable time by adding their desired products to the wishlist and purchasing them at a later time.
You can add the wishlist feature to your WooCommerce store with the help of a Wishlist plugin. This WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin provides the following functionalities by allowing users to add and manage their favorite products to their wishlist.
For guidance on the installation and setup of the plugin, refer to the plugin documentation.
Features of Wishlist for WooCommerce Plugin:
🔸 Let the customers add products to the wishlist from the product page and/or shop page .
🔸 Create a dedicated ‘My Wishlist’ Page or choose from existing pages to display the wishlist.
🔸 Supports Text/Icon/Default theme style buttons for wishlist.
🔸 Choose the button position for the wishlist on the shop page.
🔸 Let the customers manage the wishlist from the ‘My Account’ Page.
🔸 Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.1.0.
Importance of WooCommerce Wishlists Plugin
If you own a WordPress/WooCommerce store, a WooCommerce Wishlist plugin can easily enable the wishlist feature for your website. It does a lot more than just creating a list. Both store owners and customers can benefit from the wishlist feature.
Benefits of the wishlist for store
- Manage stock – WooCommerce Wishlists helps the store admin anticipate the stock level.
- To promote an item – The data about who is saving, the wishlist item, area helps to promote an item which in turn helps in sales of that particular item.
- Customize WooCommerce marketing campaign – Data derived from wishlists help customize your marketing campaign in order to promote a certain product or to appeal to a certain group of individuals in a particular area.
- Fewer returns – Wishlists include products that the customers really want ie; they gave enough time over the decision to purchase the product by putting it on the wishlist. Thus returns will be very less compared to an instant purchase.
- Increases sale – Persuading potential customers to purchase by providing discounts and offers on the items of their WooCommerce wishlist will increase the sales revenue.
Customers always find something in the store that they wish to buy but do not intend to buy now. This presents the opportunity for the store owners by letting their customers make a note of the product that they are considering buying.
This is a great way to ensure the customers return to the store. And knowing what a customer likes, you can also create custom offers that can help create a loyal customer base for the business.
Wishlist is the best way to know your customer’s likes and dislikes and keep them attracted to your store forever. Therefore timely analysis of wishlists and putting those conclusions to develop marketing strategies will help a long way in the growth of your WooCommerce store.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload wt-woocommerce-wishlist’ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Just go under Settings -> Permalinks -> Save settings, the page will be updated.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Wishlist for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Tested OK with WC 7.1.0 and WP 6.1
- Option to choose the button position for the wishlist on the single product page.
- Tested OK with WC 6.7.0 and WP 6.0.1
- Tested OK with WC 5.9.0 and WP 5.8.2
- Tested OK with WC 5.8.0 and WP 5.8.1
- Fixed: Style conflicts.
- Ajax based working for wishlist buttons.
- Bug fix: Display ‘Add to wishlist’ for selected product category.
- Added functionality to check if woocommerce plugin is active
- Tested OK with WP 5.7
- Tested OK with WC 5.2.2
- Option to disable ‘Add to wishlist’ option for guest users.
- Option to choose product category in which ‘Add to wishlist’ option will appear.
- Option to enable/disable ‘My wishlist’ endpoint in My account page.
- Option to select table contents to display in ‘My wishlist’ page.
- Option to remove item from wishlist after adding to cart.
- Option to enable ‘Add all to cart’ button, which will move all wishlist products to cart.
- Option to choose whether to redirect users to cart when they add product to cart from wishlist.
- Option to add «view wishlist» link if product is already wishlisted.
- Popular products tab listing most popular products from the store based on customer choices.
- Added filter ‘wishlist_table_heading’ to change my wishlist table heading.
- Heads up! This version has been revamped majorly.
- Option to select pages on which «Add to wishlist» option appears.
- Create a dedicated ‘My Wishlist’ Page or option to choose from existing pages to display the wishlist.
- Option to choose how to show the ‘Add to wishlist’ option as either text, icon or normal button(theme).
- Option to choose where to show the «Add to wishlist» option in the «shop» page.
- Tested OK with WC 5.0.0
- Tested OK with WC 4.8.0 and WP 5.6
- Tested OK with WC 4.3.3 and WP 5.5
- Tested OK with WC 4.0.1 and WP 5.4
- Tested OK with WC 3.9.2.
- Security updates.
- Tested OK with WC 3.6.3.
- Added Polish translation.
- Tested OK with WC 3.6.2 and WP 5.2.
- Content updates.
- Content updates.
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 3.5.1.
- WC 3.4.5 tested OK – Optimization.
- Added short code for wishlist [wt_mywishlist]
- Updated French translation corrections.
- Add to cart button on the wish list page.
- WC 3.4.4 tested OK.
- Style fix updates.
- Tested OK with popular WooCommerce Themes.
- French Translation added
- Menu link updates.
- WC 3.4.2 tested OK.
- Wishlist icon.
- Default table prefix.
- Wishlist for WooCommerce – Initial commit.