Filter posts or custom post types by custom taxonomy / category without page reload with different pagination types. Create different posts grids. Plugin allows to solve a variety of tasks for displaying posts on site pages. It is possible to develop custom filter and grid layouts for posts, which makes the plugin versatile.
Custom Post Type & Taxonomies Support
The plugin supports custom post types. You can filter custom post types with the AJAX filter. You can select specific custom taxonomies and their terms to showcase. If you need to create custom filter bar or custom post card, you can use the filters which will allow you to create your templates. You can find more details here.
The plugin provides the following functionality:
– Sorting taxonomies and terms.
– Installation of different types of pagination (Numeric, Load more, Scroll infinity).
– Choice of different templates for filters and post cards.
– Sorting posts on the frontend
– Manual sorting of terms
– Fine tuning of each term (background, color, icons, etc.)
– Adding featured posts to the post grid
– View post content in a popup
– Editing terms: adding icons and customizing them
– Choose icon for preloader
– Customization of the color palette.
– Adding a post search bar.
– Typography customization.
– Ability to develop and customize filter and post templates..
– JS hooks. Ability to manage asynchronous filter operations.
– Support Masonry Layout
– Convenient API for interacting and managing post filtering
– Export / Import settings
- Activate Plugin or upload the entire ‘ymc-smart-filters’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Add new YMC Smart Filter
- Copy YMC Smart Filter shortcode and paste to any page or post
- Set setting for each post
Is YMC Smart Filter free?
Yes, YMC Smart Filter is a free WordPress plugin.
Where can I find the Documentation for the plugin?
Detailed information can be found on GitHub at this link.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Filter & Grids» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Added sorting of posts on the frontend
- Add filter ymc_posts_selected_ID
- Add filter ymc_sort_posts_by_ID
- Fixed file js (frontend)
- Added criteria for filtering posts by the criterion Menu Order (backeend)
- Added the ability to customize posts (filter: ymc_post_custom_layout_ID)
Fixed all filters on the plugin. Changed numbering in filter names. See documentation.
– meta fields
– date fields
– taxonomy terms
Added the ability to hide / show the pagination panel in the admin panel
Fixed css in layouts posts
Plugin core updated. Before updating. Create a backup copy of website.
Added the ability to display posts by masonry grid
Fixed results search
Implemented the ability to manually sort terms in the context of taxonomy
Add API JS search posts
Adding featured posts to the post grid
Add API JS sort posts and add featured posts to the post grid
Include / Exclude posts in the post grid
Fixed css / js
Added ability to edit terms
Fixed css / js
Add choose icon for preloader
Sorting by custom field
Add JS hooks for sort posts
Add new posts layouts
Added ability to manage autocomplete to search for posts
Added ability disable page scroll to top on numeric pagination.
Added ability multiple sort posts
Added ability choose post status
Added new API JS methods
Added new API JS methods & add button reload taxonomy
Added the ability to drag selected posts in the grid
Added the ability to search selected posts in admin panel
Fixed js & css
Update selected posts depending on the selected taxonomy terms in the admin panel
Added the ability to customize the preloader icon
Added the ability to more accurately manage terms
Added masonry templates for post grid
Added animation post items
Added Alphabetical Navigation filter template
Fixed PHP files
Fixed clear result search
Add Popup to view posts
Add Method API JS open popup post
Add Support Popup
Add Export / Import Settings