The ultimate ad management plugin for WordPress
Advanced Ads is the most comprehensive ad management tool available. It strikes the perfect balance between ease of use and powerful features, trusted by thousands of companies and businesses.
We took the pain out of advertising and made it easy to embed ads, banners, or any other code automatically—all within minutes and without the need for theme file editing. If you are looking for the best plugin for ad management, you have found it.
- Usability: Clearly structured interface • Smart workflows for fluid day-to-day operations
- Functionality: Setting the gold standard for the market with outstanding features
- Compatibility: All ad networks • Dedicated integrations with loads of popular plugins and themes
- Expertise: Fast and top-rated support • Approved in publishing and ad optimization since 2009
- Reputation: Recommended by Google • Fully compliant with Google AdSense policies
Would you like to know if there is a certain feature, what the optimized setup would be, or how to implement your client’s demands? Just open a thread in the forum!
This is what our users are saying about Advanced Ads:
We use this plugin to deliver rotating ads on a community news site, and it’s great. We’ve delivered over a million ad impressions since we launched less than a year ago, using a combination of sidebar, top, sticky and in-content placements — both HTML5 and images. Advanced Ads makes it easy for our small team to deliver a good experience to our users and our advertisers.
mytown304 on wp.org
Advanced Ads allowed our founder to grow from 0 to 100 MM monthly ad impressions. Benefit from our experience as publishers and monetize your website today!
This plugin is the lite version of the Advanced Ads plugin that comes with all the features you will ever need to optimize your ads and increase your revenues, including performance tracking, advanced ad targeting, split tests, click fraud protection, lazy loading, background ads, popups and sticky ads, full AMP support, adblocker detection, the most comfortable Google Ad Manager integration, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium WordPress ad management plugin now!
- create and display unlimited ad units
- ad rotation
- schedule ads and set start time and expiration date
- target ads by content and user groups
- inject ads into posts and pages automatically without coding
Choose between different ad types that enable you to:
- insert ads and banners from all ad and affiliate networks (e.g., Google AdSense, Amazon Affiliate Program, BuySellAds, Google Ad Manager (formerly Google DoubleClick for Publishers, DFP), Ezoic, media.net, Booking.com, Tradedoubler, Awin, Getyourguide, The Moneytizer, Infolinks…)
- dedicated support for all types of Google AdSense ads, including text and display ads, native ads (In-article, In-feed, Multiplex ads), Auto ads, and Auto ads for AMP
- display images and image banners
- create content-rich ads with the WordPress TinyMCE editor
- insert contextual Amazon Native Shopping Ads
- use shortcodes within ads (to also deliver advertisements from another ad plugin like Ad Inserter, AdRotate, Quick AdSense, Ads for WP, or the Google AdSense Plugin WP QUADS)
display ads for WordPress
- auto-inject ads via placements
- use functions to display ads in template files
- use shortcodes to place ads manually in post content
- show ads in the sidebar and in widgets
- disable all ads on specific pages
- display multiple ads (ad grids)
- display a customizable ad label, e.g., “Advertisements” above each banner ad
Show ads based on content. List of all display conditions
- individual posts, pages, and other post types
- posts by category, tags, taxonomies, author, and age
- archive pages by category, tags, taxonomies
- special page types like 404, attachment and front page
- posts and pages by contained keywords (keyword targeting) or URL parameters, included in Advanced Ads Pro
- hide ads on secondary queries (e.g., posts in sidebars)
- display or hide banners within the post feed
- hide all ads from specific page types, e.g., 404 pages, feed
- hide ads from bots and web crawlers
Serve ads by conditions based on the visitor. List of all visitor conditions
- display or hide a banner by device: mobile, tablet, or desktop
- display or hide a banner by role and for logged-in visitors
- advanced visitor conditions: geolocation, previously visited URL (referrer), user capability, browser language, browser, and browser width included in Advanced Ads Pro
Fantástico plugin y excelente soporte
He probado, al menos, otros tres plugins de anuncios para WordPress y «Advanced Ads» es, con mucho, el mejor. Por último, pero no menos importante, el soporte. El primer puerto de escala son una serie de excelentes tutoriales. Y, finalmente, las manos en el soporte. No sé cómo lo hace, pero la velocidad y la profundidad de las respuestas son absolutamente sorprendentes.
djsawyer on wp.org
ad injection | placements
Placements to insert ads in pre-defined positions in your theme and content. List of all placements
- ads after any given paragraph, headline, image, or other HTML element
- ads at the top or bottom of the post content
- ads before closing
- ads in the footer
- Page peel banners
- create split tests and A/B testing
- many more ad positions with add-ons
- automatic insertion of any kind of footer and header code, not only advertising
- use the ad server placement to display ads on other sites
- target ads to mobile devices, or tablets, or desktops
- display responsive image ads
- ads only for specific browser sizes using Advanced Ads Pro
- insert ads on AMP pages with AMP Ads
Amazing features of the most powerful and easy Google AdSense plugin.
- unlimited Google AdSense ads banners
- pull ad units directly from your Google AdSense account
- show AdSense revenue in WP Admin
- change settings of your Google AdSense ads directly from your WordPress backend
- supports all Google AdSense ad types, including Google AdSense display ads, native ads like In-feed ads, In-article ads, Multiplex ads, Google AdSense Auto ads, and Google AdSense Auto ads for AMP
- change the type and sizes of AdSense ads without going into your Google AdSense account
- hide Google AdSense advertisements on 404 pages by default (to comply with Google AdSense terms)
- insert Google AdSense code for verification and AdSense Auto Ads
- enable AdSense Auto ads on AMP
- easy Ad Health integration and Google AdSense violation checks
- option to remove the Google AdSense background color
- place Google AdSense In-feed ads using the also free In-feed add-on
- assistant for exact sizes of responsive Google AdSense ads with the AMP Ads add-on
- convert Google AdSense ads into AMP ads automatically with the AMP Ads add-on
- ads.txt generated with the correct AdSense information automatically
- funciona junto con Google Site Kit o puedes reemplazarlo si quieres controlar las ubicaciones de tus anuncios
Like j4ckson185, there are thousands of happy AdSense users:
Tu aplicación es fantástica, ¡felicidades! Google Adsense sugiere usar tu aplicación en su sitio web oficial, ¡es increíble!
- generates an ads.txt with custom content
- adds the content for AdSense to the ads.txt automatically
- all add-ons include priority email support
- All Access – includes all available add-ons
- Advanced Ads Pro – powerful tools for ad optimizations: cache-busting, more placements, lazy loading, ad blocker module, click fraud protection, geo targeting, parallax ads and many more
- Tracking – track ad impressions and ad clicks with local methods or Google Analytics
- AMP Ads – make your ads compatible with AMP and convert Google AdSense ads automatically
- Google Ad Manager Integration – a quick and error-free way to load ad units from your Google Ad Manager (formerly Google DoubleClick for Publishers, DFP) account without touching any ad codes
- Sticky Ads – increase click rates with fixed, sticky, and anchor ads
- Fixed Widget for WordPress – turn sidebar widgets into performant fixed sticky ads
- PopUp and Layer Ads – display ads and other content in layers, popups, and interstitials
- Selling Ads – allows you to sell ads on your website fully automated, including payments and advertiser profiles
- Ad Slider – create a simple slider from your ads
- Full Feature List
- basic features to prevent ads from being removed by AdBlock and other ad blockers
- prevent ad blockers from breaking sites where plugin scripts are running
- ad blocking detection: show alternative content to ad block users with Advanced Ads Pro …
Este plugin proporciona 1 bloque.
- Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense
How to install the plugin and get it working?
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Search for ‘advanced ads’
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate Advanced Ads on the Plugin dashboard
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
advanced-ads.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate Advanced Ads in the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
advanced-adsdirectory to your computer
- Upload the
advanced-adsdirectory to the
- Activate Advanced Ads in the Plugin dashboard
How to put ads on WordPress?
You can use Advanced Ads to insert ads into your WordPress site without any coding.
To get started, just take a look at
What about my users’ privacy and GDPR?
The plugin comes with Privacy settings that help you gather consent from users before showing ads to them. The feature works for any ads managed with the plugin, including AdSense Auto ads.
Once you enable one of the Privacy options, Advanced Ads blocks ads that need consent until it is given. You can disable that check for individual ads as well (e.g., for image ads).
You can also deliver non-personalized AdSense ads when that is legally allowed in your area.
Advanced Ads itself does neither save personal information (e.g., an IP address) in your database nor cookies in the visitor’s browser.
You can learn more about how Advanced Ads and its add-ons handles data and privacy of your visitors on this page.
Which ad networks are supported?
Advanced Ads is compatible with all ad networks and banners from affiliate programs like AWin, Google AdSense, Chitika, Clickbank, Amazon, and also Google Ad Manager (formerly Google DoubleClick for Publishers, DFP), media.net.
You can also use it to insert additional ad network tags into header or footer of your site without coding.
AdSense has even a dedicated ad type leveling the specific options this ad network provides.
PHP functions and shortcodes
You can use functions and shortcodes to display ads and ad groups.
The integers in this example are the IDs of the elements.
Use these shortcodes to insert an ad or group into your post/page.
[the_ad id="24"] [the_ad_group id="5"]
Use these functions to insert an ad or ad group into your template file.
<?php the_ad(24); ?> <?php the_ad_group(5); ?>
In addition to directly displaying ads and groups you can define ad placements and assign either an ad or group to them.
[the_ad_placement id="header-left"] <?php the_ad_placement('header-left'); ?>
There is no revenue share. Advanced Ads doesn’t alter your ad codes in a way that you earn less than you would directly including the ad code in your template.
Can I place ads directly in my theme files?
Yes. I would add a «Manual» placement into your theme files. It would allow you to change the displayed ads or groups later without changing your code again.
Does it work with other ad plugins?
Sí. El plugin Advanced Ads se puede combinar con otros plugins de anuncios.
Simplemente usa sus shortcodes en nuestro tipo de anuncio de «Medios enriquecidos» para combinar ambas funciones.
Funciona con AdRotate, Ad Inserter, Ad Injection, Quick AdSense, Quick AdSense Reloaded (WPQUADS), Simple Ads Manager y otros plugins.
Advanced Ads se puede usar junto con Google Site Kit o reemplazarlo si necesitas más control sobre la configuración de tus anuncios.
Is the plugin compatible with PHP 8?
Yes, Advanced Ads supports current PHP versions and has been successfully tested on servers running PHP 8.
Is the plugin compatible with page builders?
Yes. It works out of the box with all site builders that allow shortcodes or widgets, like Elementor, Divi, SiteOrigin, Beaver Builder, Nimble Page Builder, Pagelayer, and others.
There is also a free add-on to support the WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer).
Will ads show up for ad block users?
Visitors who have any ad blocker (e.g., AdBlock Plus) enabled won’t see ads from known external sources (e.g., AdSense).
You can still monetize those spots with custom content.
Read more about ad blockers and the features Advanced Ads has to deal with them on this page.
Does the plugin support an ads.txt?
Google AdSense and some other networks ask you to provide an ads.txt.
Advanced Ads can create that file automatically with the correct information for AdSense, when you enable the ads.txt feature in Advanced Ads > Settings > General > ads.txt and enter your AdSense publisher ID in Advanced Ads > Settings > AdSense.
I am a developer. Can I customize the plugin?
Sí. Puedes usar un montón de ganchos para personalizar Advanced Ads.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense» está traducido en 31 idiomas. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.51.0 (February 27, 2024)
- Feature: add an integration for PubGuru®
- Improvement: add AdSense widget on WordPress dashboard
- Fix: rename Advanced Ads widget on WordPress dashboard
- Fix: refresh group page after deleting or creating a group