AllAccessible gives your users instant access to an array of accessibility tools and Ai auto-remediation library to adjust their browsing experience and make content more accessible to their needs. No coding is required, and our tool constantly checks your site to ensure all current content, new content, content changes, images, links, and page elements are always accessible through our always-on accessibility auditing and Ai remediation.
AllAccessible follows Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 success criteria which is the standard accepted by major international web accessibility legislation including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the European Accessibility Act (EAA), the Accessibility Canada Act (ACA), the UK Equality Act 2010, and more. AllAccessible increases the usability of your website, shows your organization’s commitment to digital inclusion, and helps protect you from potential lawsuits.
AllAccessible currently includes the following features:
- Supports Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 compliance instantly
- Ability to run WCAG compliance audits
- Pre-set accessibility profiles for Colorblindness, Seizure Safe, Vision Impared, Cognitive Disability, ADHD Friendly, Blind Users, and more.
- Quick dictionary look up through Meriam Webster with pronunciation and definition.
- Editable Accessibility Statement
- Content Control features include: Content Scaling, Text Magnification, Readable Font, Dyslexia Friendly, Highlight Titles, Highlight Links, Font Sizing, Line Height, Letter Spacing, and Font Alignment.
- Design Control features include: Dark Contrast, Invert Colors, Light Contrast, Monochrome, High Contrast, High Saturation, Low Saturation, Adjust Text Colors, Adjust Title Colors, and Adjust Background Colors
- Orientation Control features include: Mute Sounds, Hide Images, Virtual Keyboard, Reading Guide, Stop Animations, Reading Mask, Highlight Hover, Highlight Focus, Large Cursor, Text to Speech, Navigation Keys
- 24/7 accessibility auditing with automatic machine learning adjustments: Img description creation, link description creation, landmark identification and creation, role setting for elements, page structure optimization, page structure and link tree collection for easy navigation.
- World’s first instant remediation dashboard. Make remediation adjustments to your site in just a few clicks.
- No coding required!
- Supports compliance with the following legislative measures: Australia Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (DDA); Australia Procurement Standard Guidance; Canadian Human Rights Act; Canada Policy on Communications and Federal Identity; China Law on the Protection of Persons with Disabilities 1990; China Voluntary Web Accessibility Standard; Denmark Agreement on the use of open standards for software in the public sector; European Union Web and Mobile Accessibility Directive; European Union European Accessibility Act; Finland Act on Electronic Services and Communication in the Public Sector; France Law N° 2005-102 Article 47; France Order of 29 April 2015 on the general accessibility framework for public administrations; France Law N° 2016-1321 Article 106; Germany Act on Equal Opportunities for Disabled Persons of 2002; Germany Federal Ordinance on Barrier-Free Information Technology; Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China Guidelines on Dissemination of Information through Government Websites; India Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPD); India Guidelines for Indian Government Websites; Ireland The Disability Act, 2005; Ireland Equal Status Acts 2000 to 2004; Ireland Employment Equality Acts 1998 and 2004; Israel Equal Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, as amended; Italy Law 9 January 2004, n. 4 «Provisions to support the access of disabled people to IT tools» (Stanca Law); Japan Basic Act on the Formation of an Advanced Information and Telecommunications Network Society; Netherlands Procurement Law 2012; Netherlands Policy in the Netherlands; New Zealand Human Rights Act 1993; New Zealand Online Practice Guidelines; Norway Regulations on universal design of ICT; Republic of Korea Act on Welfare of Persons with Disabilities; Sweden Discrimination Act (2008:567); Switzerland Federal Law on the Elimination of Inequalities for Persons with Disabilities; Taiwan Web Accessibility Guidelines 2.0; United Kingdom Equality Act 2010; United States Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act of 1973; United States Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA); United States Section 255 of the Telecommunications Act of 1996; United States Air Carrier Access Act of 1986; United States 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010 (CVAA)
For Plugin Support, visit the AllAccessible Support Page
Allaccessible Would Love Your Feedback
Our goal is to simplify content management between both platforms. Please share any feedback using the AllAccessible Feedback Form.
In the Plugins admin area, click add new and search for AllAccessible OR Download and upload the entire
allaccessiblefolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. You will find ‘AllAccessible’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
Click this menu item to get to the settings page.
Under the AllAccessible Account Authorization area you’ll have two options: If you have an existing account with AllAccesible, please add the account id in the field. If you do not have an account, simply verify your email address and click create account.
Verify the plugin is working on the homepage of the website.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP Accessibility by AllAccessible» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- WP 6.0 Compatibility
- Improved Security
- Improved Compatibility
- Improved Compatibility
- Admin UI Updates
- Added widget positioning option.
- Improved signup flow.
- Initial release.