Create a digital video based classroom in WordPress. This plugin gives you the ability to publish classes. It’s flexible enough to combine with other well known WordPress plugins to enhance the functionality.
3rd Party Services
You have the option to use Wistia as a video provider. In order to do this, we need to communicate with their servers.
Most of the time, you’ll want to sell private access to your classes. This can be accomplished by installing WooCommerce. Then simply create a product and specify the classes or courses to which purchasing the product should grant access.
If a user is not logged in or doesn’t have access to your class or course, you can specify what page they should be redirected to.
This plugin was made to be particularly customizable and not too opinionated. To customize the classroom design, copy the
templates/single.php to your theme’s directory in
classroom/single.php. From there, you can customize the output.
- Upload the
classroomfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Classroom» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Added ability to define redirects on course level.
- Updated CMB2
- Added Teachers to Courses
- Fixed bug with purchase handler not adding access.
- Fixed PHP version compatibility
- We moved to our own access restriction system. Previously, we recommended users to use Groups plugin. This is no longer needed.
- Removed Wistia integration
- Added redirect settings
- Replaced Groups plugin dependency
- Fixed rewrite rules not flushing on activation.
- Removes required plugins.
- Start of a simple plugin.