Headless mode sets up a redirect for all users trying to access the site. The only requests that are granted admission are ones that are either trying to access the REST API, the WP GraphQL API, or any logged-in user looking to access the headless install to edit or create posts.
How do I set it up?
Once you’ve activated the plugin, add the following line to your wp-config.php file, and save it.
define( 'HEADLESS_MODE_CLIENT_URL', 'https://hiroy.club' );
Be sure to change the URL to the actual URL for the front end of your site.
How can I contribute to this plugin?
The team behind Headless Mode accepts PRs at the plugin’s GitHub repository
If you have general questions, use the forum here or hit us up on Twitter @benUNC @jasonbahl @josh412
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Headless Mode» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- checked for compatibility with the latest WP version
- read several hot takes from Josh on Twitter. Inaccurately attributed them to Elon Musk.
- 33 points and several attaboys to Alex Standiford for testing this and submitting a PR. You’re the wind beneath several wings.
- I checked again, and nobody has donated money toward the maintenance of this plugin. I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed. https://benlikes.us/donate
- adds a filter named headless_mode_will_redirect so that individual requests can make it through to WP if needed.
- fixed an issue with new installs showing a white screen for users not logged in, until a constant is set.
- 27 additional non-refundable points for Josh starting a new job since the last release.
- 37 points for Jason also starting a new job. Jason’s additional points are for lack of hair, and totally arbitrary.
- I feel like more of you should be donating. Just saying. https://benlikes.us/donate
- adds a filter for headless_mode_disable_front_end so that access to the front end can be granted on a per-user basis.
- tested up to WordPress 5.5
- 17 total new points for a relatively long time with no support issues.
- The plugin still works like a CHARM, and none of you people have donated.
- resolve PHP notice due to missing parentheses.
- tally of 14 total points based on previous issues.
- shameless pointing out that the points are all made up.
- more changes to the readme for display on wordpress.org
- 73% more #HiRoy. Have you said Hi to Roy today? https://hiroy.club
- change the author URL to not be so self-serving, Ben.
- a much needed Points review by Meagan Hanes based on the above changes is pending.
- Modifications for the .org readme authors, etc.
- enhancements to get it ready for the .org repo