Kinetise WordPress plugin allows seamless communication with Mobile apps created in Kinetise.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- I cannot install the plugin
Please check whether you have PHP 5.5 installed.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Kinetise API» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- empty image appended to description
- default page size
- fixes small issues with php older than 5.5
- allows editing post content and title separately
- small fixes and improved stability
- better image handling
- authorization controller added (login, logout, register actions);
- authorized user with appropriate permitions now can add/edit/delete posts;
- comments now depend from wordpress settings (you could add comment even if that was forbidden in settings before);
- now authorized user can edit/delete his comment;
- if user has appropriate permithions he can edit/delete someone elses comennts;
- reply to comment action added (if nested comments allowed)
Updated tutorial, added versioning, added comments functionality
First public version