Posts API WP is a plugin that helps to make your WordPress posts available outside your WordPress site. This plugin creates a virtual API that can be used to share your wordpress posts to other websites.
All API endpoints are secured with an authorization key and this means that you have full control over how your WordPress posts are shared.
- Virtual API for your WordPress posts
- EndPoint is secured with an Authorization Key
- API parameters are configured from the plugin interface
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Head Over to Get Started to learn How to set up your API.
Doesn’t this plugin GRANT everyone access to my WordPress posts?
Just like a regular API, an authorization key is needed to get access to your endpoint.
On the «CONFIGURATION PAGE» of your plugin, generate an authorization key that will be used to make a request to your endpoint.
How can I use the API
Head over to the HOW TO USE page on the plugin to learn how you can set up your API and make your first request
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Posts API WP» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Authorization header was changed
- Plugin documentation was updated
- Plugin was optimized
- First official release