Sketch and draw freely on a canvas with brush strokes that feel natural. Pick among three different brush sizes and the color palette of the site. The block has a transparent background so it can be layered on top of any container block, like groups or background images to achieve different effects.
This is an initial beta release that requires the Gutenberg Plugin to work.
The block is powered by the awesome perfect-freehand library.
Source and Support
You can follow development, file an issue, suggest features, and view the source at the Github repo: https://github.com/Automattic/block-experiments
Este plugin proporciona 1 bloque.
- Sketch Draw and write freely on a canvas. The block offers color selection, different brush sizes, and with its transparent background can be layered on top of any container block, like groups or covers.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Sketch Block» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
1.0.10 – 14th July 2021
- Prevent default pointer behavior on move, which could cause unintended window scrolling with some devices and browsers.
1.0.9 – 8th July 2021
- Improved accessibility by using title and role on the SVG element
1.0.8 – 2nd July 2021
- Address crashing issues when the underlying library detects duplicate strokes
1.0.7 – 1st July 2021
- Add example for the block inserter preview
- Categorize the block under widgets
1.0.6 – 1st July 2021
- Improve compatibility with block directory
1.0.0 – 1st July 2021
- Initial release