Our UserFeedback WordPress plugin helps you increase engagement, get more traffic, and make more money by collecting feedback from your website visitors in realtime.
Most website analytics tools show you WHAT your users are doing, but now with our UserFeedback plugin, you can finally see WHY they are doing it. Collecting real user feedback allows you to learn what features are missing from your site, find new relevant products and for your store, understand how memorable your brand is, create visitor requested content, and more. The sky’s the limit with what you can ask.
Our goal at UserFeedback is to help you grow your business by understanding what your users are really thinking for any type of website, so that you can maximize each visitor’s experience.
Launching a user feedback survey is extremely simple, with no coding needed. Simply install our plugin, select what type of feedback you want to collect from our prebuilt templates, and start collecting feedback!
The UserFeedback survey widget will show up on your website automatically, allowing you to gather insights immediately when and where you want insights.
You can create an unlimited number of feedback surveys, so that you can gather feedback for specific types of products, certain blog posts, or even target users who have already made a purchase.
This plugin is the lite version of the UserFeedback plugin that comes with all the features you’ll ever need, including amazing question templates, unlimited question types, device targeting, page-level targeting, advanced notifications, and a lot more. Click here to purchase UserFeedback Pro now.
We made it easy to customize surveys by including question different types like ratings, scales, checkboxes, radio buttons, stars, and open feedback to help you measure what matters to your visitors.
Want to understand why a user submitted a specific piece of feedback? Our comment boxes feature allows you to follow up on any question and ask why the user rated the way they did.
Our instant notifications will alert you know when someone fills out a survey immediately, so that you can respond to any feedback.
We want to help small businesses compete against the big guys. That’s why we don’t limit the amount of feedback you can collect, or put a limit on the number of visits your site receives.
This plugin is the lite version of UserFeedback plugin that comes with all the features you’ll ever need including question templates, unlimited questions, device targeting, page targeting, advanced notifications, and a lot more. Click here to purchase UserFeedback Now.
Full UserFeedback Feature List
- Easy Setup – Launch a survey in only a few minutes, with no coding or development needed
- Powerful Reporting – See feedback and results in realtime, right inside your WordPress Dashboard
- Unlimited Surveys – Create an unlimited number of user feedback surveys on your website
- Unlimited Questions – Ask any number of questions inside each survey
- Question types – Use text boxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, star ratings to collect feedback
- Page Level targeting – Specify surveys to run on your entire site or certain pages
- Device targeting – Launch surveys for specific devices like mobile, desktop, or tablet feedback
- Conditional Logic – Display surveys automatically to users who have not completed a specific survey
- Time based Targeting – Run user feedback surveys during certain dates or times or schedule
- Question Templates – Use our 20+ prebuilt templates to collect feedback instantly for all types of situations
- Notifications – Send responses instantly to your team for immediate action
- Google Analytics integration – Automatically works with Google Analytics and MonsterInsights so you can segment survey takers
- Branding and Customization – Add your logo and colors to match your website’s branding standards
- Customized Confirmations – Customize thank you message or redirect users to a special page
- Required Fields and Random Answers – Ensure all of your questions are answered fully
- Data / Export – Analyze your results offline with our CSV export
- Shortcodes – Embed a survey on a page or pop-up to collect in-the-moment feedback.
- Have an idea for something else? Let us know and we’ll build it!
After reading this full feature list, you can probably imagine how powerful UserFeedback will be for getting new insights into optimizing your website in no time.
Want to unlock all these features? Click here to purchase UserFeedback Now.
Note for Beginners
Like many WordPress plugins, UserFeedback is only available for self-hosted WordPress sites or paid WordPress.com Pro accounts. This means you will need to switch from WordPress.com to WordPress.org if you want to use this plugin on your WordPress site.
This plugin is created by Chris Christoff and Syed Balkhi with sponsorship from WPBeginner.
UserFeedback(tm) is a trademark of MonsterInsights, LLC. When writing about UserFeedback, please make sure to uppercase the first letters of both words.
User Feedback (incorrect)
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- MonsterInsights – #1 WordPress Analytics plugin
- WPForms – Best WordPress Contact Form Plugin
- AIOSEO – The original WordPress SEO plugin to help you rank higher in search results (trusted by over 2 million sites)
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers
- SeedProd – Most popular coming soon & maintenance mode plugin for WordPress
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow traffic and social followers
- Smash Balloon – #1 social feeds plugin for WordPress – display social media content in WordPress without code
- PushEngage – Connect with visitors after they leave your website with the leading web push notification plugin
- TrustPulse – Add real-time social proof notifications to boost your store conversions by up to 15%
This plugin would not be possible without the help and support of WPBeginner, the largest free WordPress resource site for beginners. You can learn from our free WordPress Tutorials like how to install WordPress, choose the best WordPress hosting, WordPress glossary, and more.
You can also learn about other best WordPress plugins.
- Install the UserFeedback plugin for WordPress via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin)
- Activate the UserFeedback Lite plugin.
- Navigate to the UserFeedback tab in your WordPress admin menu and configure the plugin.
- Want more features? Purchase UserFeedback Pro!
How does UserFeedback help me?
Most analytics tools show you what is happening on your website via page views and events, but with UserFeedback you can finally learn why visitors are engaging with your content, store, or community by asking simple questions. Use UserFeedback to ask why someone took an action, or why they didn’t, so that you can optimize each user’s experience.
Where can I find lite support?
Support is provided exclusively on our website.
Documentation, Tutorials and FAQ
For documentation, tutorials, FAQ and videos check out: UserFeedback Documentation.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«UserFeedback – See what your website visitors are really thinking» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «UserFeedback – See what your website visitors are really thinking» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
1.0.2: February 14, 2023
- Update: UI/UX changes and fixes
- Update: Compatibility with PHP 5.6+
1.0.1: February 01, 2023
- Update: UI/UX changes and fixes
1.0.0: January 31, 2023
- New: Initial release