Visualizer: Tables and Charts for WordPress plugin is a powerful and easy to use plugin used to create, manage and embed interactive, responsive charts & tables into your WordPress posts and pages.
The plugin uses Google Visualization API, DataTables.net and ChartJS to add responsive & animated charts, graphs and tables, which support cross-browser compatibility and display perfectly on mobile devices. You can greatly customize all aspects of the charts and tables, and import the data from Excel, CSV, Google Sheets and more!
4 Chart types + 11 more in the pro version
This WordPress graph plugin provides a variety of charts that are optimized to address your WordPress data visualization needs. In the free version, it has line charts, bar charts, pie charts, table charts. These charts are based on pure HTML5/SVG technology (adopting VML for old IE versions), so no extra plugins are required. Adding these charts to your page can be done in a few simple steps.
One of the best table plugin for wordpress
On top of our responsive charts and graphs, you can also add our responsive tables to your posts and pages, and customize them however you like. Not only can you customize the design of the tables, you can add sorting capabilities, pagination, search and more. You can view a few examples of what can be done here, but many more things can be done, including pricing tables and product tables.
Flexible and customizable
Make the charts your own. Configure an extensive set of options to perfectly match the look and feel of your website. You can use Google Chart Tools with their default setting – all customization is optional and the basic setup is launch-ready. However, charts and graphs can be easily customizable in case your webpage adopts a style which is at odds with provided defaults. Every chart exposes a number of options that customize its look and feel.
Whether you like Gutenberg or not, it doesn’t matter, you can add your charts using our easy-to-use gutenberg interface, or simply paste your chart code on the old editor.
Responsive Charts in HTML5/SVG
Charts are rendered using HTML5/SVG technology to provide cross-browser compatibility (including VML for older IE versions) and cross platform portability to iPhones, iPads and Android. Your users will never have to mess with extra plugins or any software. If they have a web browser, they can see your charts.
above descriptions were partially taken from Google Visualization API site
Time-saving features available in the Pro version:
- Import data from other charts, graphs and tables
- Easily edit the data using a excel-like data editor
- Gain access to 11 more chart types ( Area, Geo, Column, Bubble, Scatter, Combo, Timeline, Candlestick, Gauge, Radar/Spider, Polar Area )
- Import data from any database
- Synchronize your data periodically
- Create private charts (customizable permissions system)
- Allow visitors to edit charts
- Create charts from your wordpress posts, pages,products or any other post_type
- Priority email support from the developer of the plugin
- Support and updates for as long as your subscription is valid
See how Visualizer can integrate with your website
- Create line chart
- Create pie chart
- Create bar chart
- Create column chart
- Create area chart
- Create geo chart
- Create table chart
- Create gauge chart
- Create candlestick chart
- Create combo chart
- Create scatter chart
- Create timeline chart
- Create radar/spider chart
- Create polar area chart
- Create bubble chart
Este plugin proporciona 1 bloque.
- Visualizer Chart
- Upload the files to the
- Activa el plugin desde el menú ‘Plugins’ de WordPress.
Shortcode does not turn into graph
Pay attention that to turn your shortcodes into graphs, your theme has to have
<?php wp_footer(); ?>call at the bottom of footer.php file.
Is there any documentation available for this plugin?
How to format chart series values?
How to create charts from your WordPress posts?
How to automatically sync charts with online files?
How can I create/add a chart?
How can I edit a chart?
How can I delete a chart?
How can I clone a chart?
How can I highlight a single bar?
How can I populate chart series and data dynamically?
How can I populate data from Google Spreadsheet?
How can i import content from another chart?
How to export a chart?
How can i edit the data manually?
How to use Google Visualization variables?
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Visualizer: Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Visualizer: Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress» ha sido traducido a 5 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
Version 3.7.9 (2022-06-22)
- Fix branding bad HTML
Version 3.7.8 (2022-06-21)
- Add the description field in the pie chart
- Fix Label other is not visible on the pie chart
- Fix the pagination issue in the chart library
- Update dependencies
Version 3.7.7 (2022-05-31)
- Harden security by enforcing escaped urls.
Version 3.7.6 (2022-05-26)
- Fix PHP 8.0 or above compatibility issue
- Fix the space missing between the id and class attributes of the charts
- Fix compatibility issue with Ultimate Coupons for WooCommerce Free plugin
- Fix charts placed in accordion (tabs) that do not load properly
- Fix conflict with translation plugins
Version 3.7.5 (2022-03-17)
- Fix display long hAxis text issue
- Improve features discoverability.
Version 3.7.4 (2022-02-07)
- Fix multiple lazy load charts issue
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9 version
Version 3.7.3 (2022-01-19)
- Fix multiple charts lazy rendering issue
- Upgrade jQuery UI core library CDN
- Fix console error when rendering multiple charts
- Keep only Line / Pie / bar / Table charts in free version
Version 3.7.2 (2021-12-20)
- Add latest chartJS library support in the bar chart
- Fix horizontal axis showing date format in Bar chart
- Fix orientation rotate issue in mobile
- CSS performance improvements
- Improve JS performance
Version 3.7.1 (2021-11-17)
- [Feat] Allow charts to render in dashboard areas via 3rd party plugins like Dashboard Widgets Suite
- [Fix] Changing Line Chart series style to dot on some series changes the order of tooltip information
- [Fix] Problem with X-Axis of Line chart on Safari if date/datetime is used as values
- [Fix] Multiple Visualizer charts causing rendering issues (blank page)
- [Fix] Charts are not resizing on landscape view on mobile
- [Fix] Notices/Warnings appear on the front-end if the user is not logged in for some charts
- [Fix] Radar/Spider Chart Tooltip in PRO does not show the data value
Version 3.7.0 (2021-10-07)
- Add option to enable/disable save the chart image
- Enhanced caching
- Fix undefined variable errors when using Gutenberg blocks
- Fix broken chart in iOS and Safari
- Fix custom refresh time support for DB chart
- Fix table placed inside accordion cannot be scrolled down (refreshes all the time)
- Fix pagination doesn’t work in the library
- Fix HTML entities in JSON break Visualizer Table Chart
- Fix string type columns affect the target of the formatting applied to a number column
Version 3.6.1 (2021-08-04)
- Fix broken dropdown style issue
- Add block support in widget area
- Add wp alpha color picker support
- Fix broken chart layout issue when add long title
Version 3.6.0 (2021-07-08)
- Adds option to render chart as image
- Automatically render chart as image on AMP
- [Chart Type: TABLE] When adding a blank header, the last column of the table disappears
- Styling is not applied to Chart Area for Table Chart ( Margin, Width, Height)
- Improve compatibility with Site Kit by Google
- Loading icon doesn’t disappear until you edit the chart again [Line Chart]
- Broken chart if used inside an accordion (expand/collapse)
Version 3.5.1 (2021-05-25)
- Fix compatibility with 3rd party plugins which use the same js library as Visualizer #801
- Fix fatal error when a new chart is created on PHP 8 #795
- Chart doesn’t get refreshed automatically when the JSON endpoint is used as the data source
- Adds option to add schema.org Dataset for license and creator #794
Version 3.5.0 (2021-04-28)
- Permissions tab disappears after a user modifies a chart’s data
- Conflict with Edit Flow plugin
- Improve compatibility with Ninja Forms
- Fix for color for Minor Grid Lines not working
- Add support for key:value header to access JSON endpoints
- Option to download CSV data of the chart without the row with series type
3.4.11 – 2021-02-16
[Feat] Tested up to WP 5.6
3.4.10 – 2020-12-09
- [Fix] Compatibility with Composer 2.0
3.4.9 – 2020-11-26
- [Fix] Pie chart slices offset problem in the Gutenberg editor
- [Fix] Warning is thrown when remote file is used as source
- [Fix] Bubble chart legend position not working in the Gutenberg editor
3.4.8 – 2020-09-29
- [Fix] Option to edit charts imported from JSON
3.4.7 – 2020-09-21
- [Fix] Import from JSON: Reordering columns only reorders the label, not the associated data
- [Fix] numberFormat option doesn’t apply in Bar charts when using annotations
- [Fix] Google GEO chart is not rendering if 3rd data column is added
3.4.6 – 2020-08-11
- [Feat] Show chart ID in the chart library
- [Fix] Compatibility with WP 5.5
- [Fix] Google charts: Series number format not applying in the Gutenberg editor
- [Fix] Google Table chart does not display chart if boolean values are specified
- [Fix] Duplicated enque for jsapi loader
3.4.5 – 2020-07-08
- [Feat] New Google Table Charts
- [Feat] Option for lazy loading Google Charts
- [Feat] Option to easily copy chart shortcode code
- [Fix] Remove Inside the Chart option for the legend position for Google Pie charts
3.4.4 – 2020-06-16
- [Feat] Option to download charts as .png images
- [Fix] Make UI more intuitive when a chart is missing in the editor
- [Fix] Clicking Copy chart shows the Copied message multiple times
- [Fix] Conflict with Modern Events Calendar plugin
- [Fix] Chart size ( width and height ) options not working for ChartJS charts
- [Fix] Resizing the window causes annotation-based charts to throw an error
- [Fix] Remove Inside the Chart option as legend position for Google Pie charts
- [Fix] Clicking Advanced Options panel breaks Bubble chart
- [Fix] Missing posts revisions on chart update
3.4.3 – 2020-05-04
- [Feat] Improved chart creation UX
- [Feat] New option to control the number of charts per page in the Charts Library
- [Feat] New option for filtering/ordering charts in the Charts Library
- [Feat] Support for custom codes for the boolean data type in Table charts
- [Fix] Support for displaying apostrophes in charts
- [Fix] Visualizer button layout in the Classic block
- [Fix] Bulk activation of plugin aborts activation of subsequent plugins
3.4.2 – 2020-02-17
- New Cypress tests for the Gutenberg block
3.4.1 – 2020-02-14
- [Fix] Insert chart button in the classic block
- [Fix for Pro version] Import from chart did not work
3.4.0 – 2020-02-13
- [Feat] Support for authentication for JSON import
- [Feat] New chart type: Bubble
- [Feat] Combine one-time import and schedule import into a single control for an online .csv file import
- [Feat] Add support for annotations and other roles
- [Feat] For every chart show the last updated date and any error that exists
- [Feat] Tested up to WP 5.3
- [Fix] When new data is imported using csv/url, the manual editor still show old data
- [Fix] Having SCRIPT_DEBUG on causes issues in real time update of charts
- [Fix] Table chart: Error appears when trying to import from JSON
- [Fix] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot unset string offsets
- [Fix] Long responsive table can overflow on smaller screens
3.3.4 – 2019-11-15
- Fix issue with table chart not loading in the block editor
3.3.3 – 2019-11-12
- Tested upto WordPress 5.3
3.3.2 – 2019-10-03
- Add support for Dataset schema
- Horizontal Axis formatting should apply to tooltips
3.3.1 – 2019-09-28
- Increase minimum requirement to PHP 5.6
- Fixed issue with loading customization.js on multisites
- Fixed issue with manually editing a remotely loaded chart
- Fixed issues with cloning
- Fixed issues with ChartJS assigning default colors
- Fix security issues in block editor
3.3.0 – 2019-08-14
- Add support for ChartJS
- Add alpha color picker for supported charts
- Fix issue with some options of DataTable
- Include DataTable charts in block editor
- Fix issue with import from JSON not working with some sources
- Add menu and onboarding page
- Fix issue with frontend action checkboxes
- Improve UX in advanced settings
3.2.1 – 2019-05-05
- Fix issue with async loading of scripts
3.2.0 – 2019-05-03
- Add support for charts in AMP requests
- Add support to show charts from JSON/REST endpoints
- Add simple editors for editing chart data
- Tested up to WP 5.2
3.1.3 – 2019-02-24
- Fix issue with changing column settings of the last column in table chart
- Add support for query language to get subset of data from Google Spreadsheet
- Fix conflict with jquery 3.3.x
- Migrated PHPExcel to PhpSpreadsheet
- Front end action ‘print’ should print the chart and fall back to printing the data
- Fix issue with table chart not showing in IE
- Fix issue with multiple instances of same chart not showing
- Fix issue with date type column does not work with Combo charts
- Tested with WP 5.1
3.1.2 – 2018-12-06
- Fix bug «Warning: A non-numeric value encountered»
- Tested with WP 5.0
3.1.1 – 2018-12-05
- Fix issue with Gutenberg support
- Fix issue with loading new Table chart
- Fix options that don’t work correctly with some charts
3.1.0 – 2018-12-03
- Add Table chart
- Fix date format in sample files
3.0.12 – 2018-10-11
- Added filter to enable users to change schedule of charts.
- Fixed bug with line chart with timeofday column.
- Fixed bug with scheduled charts that sometimes did not show updated data.
3.0.11 – 2018-08-15
- Fixed issue with the Series Settings options for the Table Chart
- Fixed issue with chart showing «Table has no columns» with remote sources
3.0.10 – 2018-07-20
- Fixed problem with chart reverting to the default values
- Fixed problem with Boolean column type
- Fixed problem with the Geo chart type not saving colors options
3.0.9 – 2018-07-12
- New chart title option for the back-end of the charts that don’t allow a title on the front-end
- Store the png images of the charts in a global array that can be used in JS
- Added options for charts animations
3.0.8 – 2018-06-27
- Added revision support for the chart post type
- Added both % and Value to the Pie Slice
- Use the blog locale for Visualizer’s options
- Fixed issue with data being fetched from the remote source every single time the chart was shown
- Fixed issue with scheduled charts not being updated if one of the scheduled charts is deleted
3.0.7 – 2018-03-26
- Adds insert button in chart library.
- Remove frontend assets where they are not needed.
- Improve non-English charts compatibility.
- Adds a filter to change charts locale.
3.0.6 – 2018-02-27
- Fix UTF-8 support while saving the data.
- Improve editing experience.
- Improves compatibility with Premium version.
- Adds chart button into TinyMCE editor.
3.0.5 – 2018-01-05
- Fix chart rendering bug in firefox.
- Fix review notification.
3.0.4 – 2017-11-27
- Fix for review message notification.
3.0.3 – 2017-11-16
- Adds compatibility with WordPress 4.9.
3.0.2 – 2017-10-10
- Fix dependency for composer dependencies.
3.0.1 – 2017-10-06
- Improved compatibility with various theme and plugins.
- Fix for chart type selection when creation from media popup.
3.0.0 – 2017-09-05
- Adds support manual configuration according to Google Visualization API.
- Improves compatibility with more features from the pro version.
2.2.0 – 2017-08-16
- Added custom number format for pie chart.
- Added frontend actions buttons ( Print, Export to CSV, Export to Excel, Copy)
2.1.9 – 2017-07-10
- Fixed display error with hex color.
2.1.8 – 2017-07-03
- Added chart title into library.
- Fixed SDK issues with dashboard widget.
- Updated sdk loading logic.
- Fixed issues with non-latin chars on CSV files to import.
- Fixed priority issue with wp_enqueue_media
- Added latest version of sdk
- Fixed charts bliking on some themes.
- Fixed geomap issue with apikey.
- Fixed responsive issues on tabbed interface and page builders.
- Added compatibility with premium import from posts/page feature.
- Fixed resize issue in the library page.
- Improved design and layout to support multiple datasources.
- Added new integrations in the Pro version.
- Added opt-in for tracking.
- Fixed issue when using the same shortcode multiple times on the same page.
- Removed footer banner upsell
- Fixed series settings issue
- Fixed issue with comas being used in numbers
- Improved charts responsive system
- Fixed grid lines error links
- Fixed responsive issues
- Fixed issues with zero margin values
- Fixed import issue
- Fixed charts resizing on tabbed content
- Fixed responsive issue
- Fixed no axis text color for line and bar charts
- Fixed security issue when importing charts
- Removed pointer for the pro version
- Fixed charts import from media library
- Added support to show legend on the left side
- Added support for 3 more chart types
- Fixed issue with charts not saving
- Added export for charts
- Enable default value for focus target. Fixed issue with hover which was not working on some machines.
- Added free search text over graphs
- Added step2 and 3 into step 1
- Fixed bug with from web button
- Added support for live editor
- Added support for importing data from other charts
- Added filter for chart settings
- Fixed bug when zero was not working on the charts
- Implemented ability to edit horizontal and vertical axis number format for bar and column charts
- Added ability to pass a class for chart wrapper div
- Added proper label for custom post type
- Fixed issue with download_url function which not exists at front end
- Added functionality which prevents direct access to the plugin folder
- Fixed remote CSV uploading issue when allow_url_fopen option is disabled in php.ini
- Replaced flattr image on widget and added donate link to plugin meta data
- Added notification message at library page when allow_url_fopen option is disabled
- Removed CSV parser escape constant to prevent warnings which appears when PHP 5.2.x or less is used
- Fixed issue which prevents the plugin working on SSL backend
- Fixed issue with CSV file uploading in IE and other browsers
- Fixed issue with empty series, which appears due to leading space in a source file
- Added ability to define custom delimiter, enclosure and escape variables for CSV parsing
- Implemented aggregation target and selection mode options for candlestick chart
- Implemented focus target and data opacity for columnar chars
- Implemented data opacity and interpolate nulls settings for line chart
- Implemented ability to edit tooltip settings
- Implemented new settings for linear charts like selection mode and aggregation target
- Implemented area and point opacity settings for area chart
- Implemented new settings for pie chart like pie hole, start angle and slice offset
- Implemented ability to select a color for chart title and legend items
- Fixed number formatting settings for linear charts, from now it works only for axis labels
- Reworked general settings section by moving title and font settings into separate groups
- Replaced links to github wiki
- Added Flattr button
- Implemented ability to set number and date formatters
- Implemented ability to select transparent background for a chart
- Fixed JS bugs which appear when post type editor support is disabled
- Fixed issue with NULL values for numeric series
- Fixed invalid charts rendering at «Add Media» library
- Fixed compatibility issue with another Google API related plugins
- Added «rate the plugin» box
- Implemented minor grid lines settings.
- Implemented view window settings.
- Horizontal and vertical axes settings were split into separate groups.
- Bug with float values has been fixed.
- Issue with «fseek warning» for Google Spreadsheet document source, was fixed.
- Compatibility issues with WordPress version 3.6 has been fixed.
- Active type tab in the charts library was fixed.
- Library styles were updated.
- Auto population was added for remote CSV file source.
- Ability to hook chart series and data was implemented.
- Ability to upload CSV files from web was implemented.
- The bug with CSV file uploading was fixed.
- The first version of what wil be the best wp charts plugin.