Custodial cryptocurrency wallets.
At a glance
Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets is a FREE WordPress plugin by dashed-slug.
Your users can deposit, withdraw and transfer Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies on your site.
Free wallet adapter extensions
You can extend this plugin to work with other coins if you install wallet adapters.
There is a built-in wallet adapter that lets you connect with Bitcoin core and similar wallets, such as: Dogecoin core, Bitcoin ABC (Bitcoin Cash wallet), Litecoin core, etc. Any wallet that uses the Bitcoin core RPC API is compatible.
The following wallet adapters are available for free to all dashed-slug subscribers.
- CoinPayments Adapter extension – Third-party wallet for many cryptocurrencies. Saves you from the hassle of hosting wallets on servers. But you don’t control the private keys.
- Monero Coin Adapter extension – Full node wallet adapter for Monero and its forks.
- TurtleCoin Adapter extension – Full node wallet adapter for TurtleCoin and its forks.
You do not have to pay for membership to get the wallet adapters.
Premium app extensions
Premium dashed-slug members get unlimited access to download all the premium extensions:
- Exchange extension – Allows your users to enter market orders and exchange cryptocurrencies.
- Airdrop extension – Distribute coins or pay interest to your users by performing airdrops and recurring airdrops.
- Faucet extension – Reward your users for solving CAPTCHAs.
- Paywall extension – Let users pay for subscription to various user roles, and use shortcodes to control what content they see, based on these roles.
- Tip the Author extension – Allows users with cryptocurrency wallets to tip content authors.
- WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension – Let logged in users pay at WooCommerce checkout from their cryptocurrency wallet.
Premium members get auto-updates for any installed extensions. See how to set up auto-updates.
follow the slime
Find the dashed-slug on the web:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DashedSlug
- RSS feed: https://www.dashed-slug.net/category/news/feed
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/dashedslugnet
- GitHub: https://github.com/dashed-slug
This is a free plugin built by the dashed-slug team!
To get started, install the plugin and follow the on-screen installation wizzard.
You can also consult the documentation. In the WordPress admin screens, see Wallets Admin Docs → wallets → Installation instructions.
By using this free plugin, you accept all responsibility for storing and handling user funds.
Under no circumstances is dashed-slug.net or any of its affiliates responsible for any damages incurred by the use of this plugin.
By continuing to use the Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets plugin, you indicate that you have understood and agreed to this disclaimer.
Where is the plugin’s documentation?
6.0.0, the plugin displays its own documentation in the admin screens. Just go to the Wallets Admin Docs menu, where you’ll find the documentation for the plugin, and for any plugin extensions you have installed.
Developers can study the PHPdocumentor pages at: https://wallets-phpdoc.dashed-slug.net/
How secure is it?
When users issue transactions, these can require verification via an email link by the user. Additionally, you can require that an admin also verifies each transaction. (See «Confirmations» in the documentation).
Of course, the plugin is only as secure as your WordPress installation is.
You should take extra time to secure your WordPress installation, because it will have access to your hot wallets. At a minimum you should do the following:
- Install a security plugin such as Wordfence.
- Read the Codex resources on Hardening WordPress.
- If you are connecting to an RPC API on a different machine than that of your WordPress server over an untrusted network, tunnel your connection via
stunnel. See here.
Some more ideas:
– Add a user auditing tool such as Simple History.
– Add a CAPTCHA plugin to your login pages.
– Only keep up to a small percentage of the funds in your hot wallet (See Cold Storage in the documentation).
I am installing a bitcoin full node on my server. How can I run it as a service so that it is always running?
This will depend on the Linux distribution on your server.
To setup bitcoin core as a service on systemd I used this guide.
Here is my
[Unit] Description=Bitcoin wallet service After=network.target StartLimitBurst=5 StartLimitIntervalSec=10 [Service] Type=simple Restart=always RestartSec=1 User=alexg ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/bitcoind [Install] WantedBy=multi-user.target
You will need to edit the user name to match yours, and possibly the path to your bitcoind binary.
Follow the article to set the service to run automatically on system restart. You should never have to enter the bitcoin command directly in the shell. Always let the system start it automatically as a service.
After that, you must check with your hosting provider (the provider who supplies the server for your bitcoin daemon) to see if there are any firewalls, blocking incoming communication with TCP port
8332. Also check any local firewalls that you may be running, such as
Can I control which users have a wallet?
Yes, simply assign the
has_walletscapability to the appropriate users or user roles. You should also assign more capabilities, such as
You can control the capabilities per user role by navigating to: Settings → Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets → Capabilities.
Can I use the plugin to create an investment / interest paying site?
Yes, you can use the premium Airdrop extension to perform recurring airdrops. These can effectively be paid out in the form of an interest on the user’s wallet.
Can I use the plugin to create a WooCommerce store that accepts cryptocurrencies?
Yes, you can use the premium WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension. With it, users can use their on-site balance to checkout their shopping carts.
Can I use the plugin to create a crypto faucet?
Yes, you can use the premium Faucet extension to let users earn crypto by solving CAPTCHAs.
Can I use the plugin to create a crypto exchange?
Yes, you can use the premium Exchange extension to create market pairs. However the markets are local only, which means that no liquidity is imported from other exchanges. Read the disclaimers.
Can I use the plugin to do a token sale?
No, this plugin is not suitable for token sales.
However, you could, of course, setup markets using the Exchange extension, and set a large limit sell order with your admin account. This will allow users to buy your shillcoin. You can even disable buying or selling separately.
Can I use the plugin to accept tips for articles?
Yes, you can use the premium Tip the author extension. This lets you attach a tipping UI to posts/articles. You can control where the tipping UI is shown, by post type, category, tags, or even author. Only authors with the
receive_tipcapability can receive tips, and only users with the
tip_the_authorcapability can send tips.
Not yet. However, a premium extension to let you do just that is currently in development.
How can I change the plugin’s code?
The plugin and its extensions are yours to edit. You are free to hack them as much as you like. However, you are generally discouraged from doing so, for the following reasons:
I cannot provide support to modified versions of the plugin. Editing the code can have unintended consequences.
If you do any modifications to the code, any subsequent update will overwrite your changes. Therefore, it is not recommended to simply fire away your favorite editor and hack away themes or plugins.
Whenever possible, use an existing hook (action or filter) to modify the behavior of the plugin. Then, add your code to a child theme, or in separate plugin file. Any PHP file with the right headers is a valid plugin file.
If you can’t find a hook that allows you to do the modifications you need, contact me to discuss about your need. I may be able to add a hook to the next patch of the plugin.
Why is my CSS not being applied to the UI elements?
This is usually due to the plugin’s CSS rules hiding your own rules. Don’t just spam
!important, instead take the time to study CSS rule specificity. If you are unsure how to apply a particular rule on the plugin’s UIs, you can contact me.
How can I change something in the UI elements?
There are several ways to do this, depending on what type of change you want to apply. Please check the documentation under Frontend and Shortcodes → Modifying the UI appearance.
How can I perform transactions from my PHP code?
There are two ways to do this:
You can create
DSWallets\Transactionobjects, populate all the fields, then save the obects to the DB. For details, check the documentation under: Developer reference → Working with custom post type objects, and the PHPDocumentor page for the Transaction class for example code.
You can use the Legacy PHP-API. This is compatible with previous versions of the plugin.
There are two ways to do this:
- You can use the WP-REST API. Consult the documentation under: Developer reference → Wallet APIs → WP-REST-API.
How can I change the wallet backing a particular currency?
It is possible that, for a particular cryptocurrency you may want to replace the wallet backing it with another wallet. For example, you may be offering Bitcoin via the CoinPayments service, and want to start using a Bitcoin core full node wallet. Or you may be using Bitcoin core, and you want to move to a new
This has become a lot easier with versions
6.0.0and later, because Currencies and Wallets are now decoupled:
- Create the new Wallet with the built-in Bitcoin adapter for full nodes. Connect to your new full node wallet.
- Edit your Currency, in this case, Bitcoin. Set the Wallet to your new full node wallet entry, and Update the Currency.
- Transfer the hot wallet balance from one wallet to the other. Transfer all the funds to an address generated by new Hot Wallet. The address must NOT be a deposit address assigned to a user. For example, you can use the deposit address shown in the Cold Storage tool for your new wallet.
- Delete all the old deposit addresses for that currency. This will force the plugin to generate new deposit addresses from the newly connected wallet.
- Inform your users that they must no longer use the old deposit addresses, if they have them saved somewhere.
If unsure about this process, please contact me.
How does the plugin work in multisite installations?
How it works depends on whether the plugin (and its extensions) are network-activated or not. In network-activated setups, users have one balance ber currency, across all sites the network. If the plugin is NOT network-activated, users have a different balance on each site on the network, and each site can have different currencies and wallets.
Note that the plugin and its extensions MUST either all be network activated, OR all must be activated on individual blogs. Do not mix-and-match network-activated and non-network-activated wallets plugins.
Consult the documentation section Multisite for more information.
How to handle a hack/cyberattack?
While the latest WordPress version is often secure, the same cannot be said about all the WordPress plugins out there. Every day new security vulnerabilities are found involving WordPress plugins. Since WordPress is such a popular software platform, it gets a lot of attention from hackers.
Take an immediate backup of the site, and the server it runs on, if possible. This will preserve any traces that the hackers may have left behind. Funds theft is a crime and you can report it to the police, just like any other hack.
It’s best if you are prepared beforehand: Keep the software on the site updated regularly. Take the time to harden your server and WordPress installation. Try to use only reputable plugins on your site and keep them updated. Use a security plugin.
Finally, only keep a small percentage of the user balances on the hot wallet, utilizing the Cold storage feature to transfer the remaining funds to offline wallets. That way, in case WordPress is compromised, you don’t lose all your users’ funds! Please take wallet management seriously. There is no software that will automatically do opsec for you. Have a plan on how to act in case of theft.
If you think you have discovered a security vulnerability in this plugin, please let me know over email (not on a public forum).
How can I become a premium member and get access to the app extensions?
Paying members can download the available App extensions and can download updates to those extensions.
Study the available Membership plans
What payment methods are available
The site accepts Bitcoin and Ethereum. Please deposit the correct amount to your account, then choose a subscription.
Since 1 November 2022,
membership is implemented using the plugin itself. The downloads are protected behind a paywall
using the Paywall extension.
Previously the site accepted PayPal recurring payments. If you have already signed up using PayPal, you can continue to use it to pay for membership. New PayPal accounts are no longer available.
If you wish to pay via a different method, contact me by email.
You can send a PayPal payment to my business email address and let me know. I will then activate your membership manually, within 1 business day.
I cannot download the premium plugins after paying for membership.
If you have paid for an EU business plan, you must provide a valid VATIN. Please enter the VATIN without the country code prefix, and enter the correct City and Country for your business, in your profile details.
If you have paid for a regular plan, and for some reason you still cannot download the premium plugins, please contact me by email.
How can I cancel my membership?
If you have signed up with a PayPal recurring payment, you can go to your PayPal dashboard to cancel the recurring payment.
Additionally, if you wish, you may delete your account from the profile screen on the dashed-slug website. Deleting your account does not automatically cancel your PayPal subscription. Simply visit your profile
If you have paid via cryptocurrencies, there is no need to cancel. You can delete your account if you want, by visiting your profile. There is usually no need to do so.
I am not happy with the plugin. Can I ask for a refund?
You can ask for a refund of any payment within 30 days from the day of payment, no questions asked. Please contact me by email.
Are you available for custom development work?
Unfortunately I am not available for custom development work.
Can you install the plugin for me?
I do not undertake installations. I remain available to assist and answer any questions about the installation and configuration process.
Regarding plugin installations, please consider this: Unless you know how the plugin works, you will not be able to provide support to your users, or fix issues when these arise. If you are not a developer, you should probably hire a developer to perform the installation and maintenance.
Can you add XYZ feature?
You can always suggest a feature to me. If it makes sense and I have the time, I might implement it. I do not make promises on this, therefore I do not accept payment for features.
I am encountering some problem or I have another question.
First check the Troubleshooting section of the documentation. The answer to your question may be listed there.
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please consult the documentation under Contact Support.
How can I reach you over IM?
I speak daily with many people, while I also do the development, testing, management, marketing, and everything else.
For this reason, I am NOT reachable over chat apps.
Please state your request on the forums or over email, and I will respond within 24 hours, Monday to Friday. If you are encountering an error, please show me the error message in a screenshot. Try to explain what you did so far and how you arrived at the error.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce «Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Fix: Issue with transactions search in admin is now fixed.
- Fix: When editing wallet adapter settings, it is now possible to uncheck boxes for boolean values.
- Add: New option «Admin must approve withdrawals». When on, pending withdrawals must be approved by an admin in the Transactions list screen using the «Approve» batch action.
- Add: The frontend «VS amounts», i.e. the equivalent amounts expressed in «VS currencies», are now shown with a number of decimals that is configurable by the admin.
- Add: Admin can now search transactions by TXID.
- Fix: Admin can now search for cancelled or failed transactions.
- Fix: When filtering posts, all enabled filters are now shown in bold and with ARIA accessibility attributes.
- Add: For pending withdrawals, admin can view the results of withdrawal pre-checks.
- Fix: Daily withdrawal counters for currencies are now correctly enforced at all times.
- Add: Daily withdrawal counters are now visible in the profile screen of each user.
- Add: For pending withdrawals, developer can add withdrawal pre-checks with action
wallets_withdrawal_pre_checkand with filter
- Fix: When showing
[wallets_account_value]shortcode without any enabled «VS currencies», the account value is now shown as ‘?’ and not ‘Undefined ?’.
- Fix: Documentation updated to reflect changes in premium plugin payment method and added mention to new Paywall extension.
- Fix: Improved logging for wallet adapters cron task.
- Fix: Added guard clause in currency icons cron task to protect against missing returned data from remote service.
- Change: Sourcecode rewritten from scratch and modernized for PHP7.x compatibility: Namespaces, callbacks, etc.
- Change: Coin adapters removed and replaced with wallet adapters. Wallet adapters are a more versatile abstraction of external wallets.
- Change: All amounts stored on the DB are now stored as integers. This avoids FP/rounding errors, but requires the admin to specify the number of decimals on a Currency explicitly.
- Add: Wallets now have their own CPT and editor screen. Connection information for wallet APIs is now decoupled from currency details.
- Add: Currencies now have their own CPT and editor screen. Currency details are now decoupled from wallet connection information details.
- Change: Currencies are no longer identified by their ticker symbol, since these can clash. Currencies are now uniquely identified by their post ID.
- Change: Transactions now have their own CPT and editor screen. Transactions are no longer stored in custom SQL tables, but are stored as posts.
- Add: If a transaction is saved without a comment, a basic comment is entered as a title.
- Change: Addresses now have their own CPT and editor screen. Addresses are no longer stored in custom SQL tables, but are stored as posts.
- Add: When creating a new address, if admin sets the address string empty, a new address string is created from the wallet.
- Add: Currencies, Transactions and Addresses can be organized via tags. These are implemented as WordPress custom taxonomies.
- Add: When listing Wallets, these can be filtered by Wallet Adapter type.
- Add: When listing Currencies, these can be filtered by associated Wallet or Currency tag.
- Add: When listing Transactions, these can be filtered by Currency, User, Type (deposit/withdaw/move), Status (pending, done, cancelled, failed), or Transaction tag.
- Add: When listing Addresses, these can be filtered by Currency, User, Type (deposit/withdaw/move), Status (pending, done, cancelled, failed), or Transaction tag.
- Add: When editing Wallets, Currencies, Transactions, or Addresses, there are now metaboxes that let an admin easily jump between associated CPTs. For example, can click a link to go from a Currency to the Transactions of that Currency.
- Add: A new «Migration» tool helps users transfer balances from the old custom SQL tables to the new format. Please study the documentation for details.
- Add: A new Object-Oriented way to create and manipulate Wallets, Currencies, Addresses and Transactions. Lots of example code snippets included in the docs and PHPdocumentor files.
- Add: A documented library of helper functions can be used by PHP developers to interface with the plugin. This lives in the
- Change: The old PHP-API is renamed as «Legacy PHP-API», but not removed. Only the
wallets_api_adaptersfilter is removed, since there are no more Coin Adapters.
- Add: A new cron job scheduler that runs jobs based on priorities. Can be triggerred externally to improve site performance.
- Add: New email queue system based on cron, handles large volumes of outgoing emails by sending them in batches.
- Add: New cron job that iterates over defined currencies and pulls icons/logos from CoinGecko when possible. Adds images to the WordPress media collection, and sets the logo as Currency featured image. Admin can override the featured image.
- Change: All the plugin’s settings are now placed under the Settings menu, and organized in tabs. Extensions, when installed, add tabs to the settings screen.
- Change: Capability settings are now in a settings tab. The existing capabilities are retained. It is also possible to edit the capabilities related to the new CPTs (Wallets, Currencies, Addresses, Transactions).
- Add: Fiat currencies are now created automatically by a cron job when you enter a fixer.io API key. Fiat currencies can be associated to the built-in wallet adapter that handles manual Bank transfers. The Fiat Coin Adapter extension is removed.
- Change: It is now possible to define any number of Bitcoin-like wallets and currencies without any plugin extensions. The Full Node MultiCoin Adapter extension is removed.
- Change: The UIs are now rendered independently. This improves frontend performance. If one UI crashes, the remaining UIs continue to work.
- Remove: There are no more static templates. All templates are dynamic. This reduces confusion about how templates work.
- Add: Currencies can be used by users even if not associated with a Wallet, or if the wallet API is unreachable. If wallet API is unreachable, only deposits and withdrawals will not be available, but on-site transactions are still possible.
- Add: New shortcode
[wallets_status]informes users if a wallet is online.
- Change: The exchange rates mechanism now relies on CoinGecko. If the admin provides the CoinGecko ID for a Currency, the exchange rates are retrieved automatically via cron.
- Improve: In the Currency editor, if a currency is not associated with a CoinGecko ID, it is still possible for an admin to setup a fixed exchange rate for a currency.
- Improve: The admin can choose against which well-known currencies the exchange rates are stored (these are the «VS currencies» and correspond to CoinGecko data).
- Improve: The frontend UIs, when they display equivalent amounts in other currencies, no longer display amounts in one fixed site currency. User can click to rotate between displaying the equivalent amounts in all available «VS currencies».
- Add: Daily withdrawal limits per Currency. Can be set for all users, or per user role.
- Add: More information in the plugin’s widget in the dashboard screen.
- Add: A new WP-REST API which utilizes the RESTful API mechanism built into WordPress replaces the old JSON-API.
- Change: The old JSON-API is now marked as deprecated and is disabled by default. Can be enabled in settings for backwards compatibility.
- Add: A new system that displays documentation in the admin screens. Some screens feature direct links to the relevant documentation. As extensions to the plugin are installed, their documentation books are added to the system.
- Change: The user profile screen has been improved. Lists all balances held by a user and links to the user’s lists of Addresses and Transactions.
- Change: The cold storage UI screens have been improved.
- Remove: The frontend Widgets have been removed. Please use the shortcodes instead.
- Fix: The shortcode
[wallets_depositextra template="static_textonly" symbol="???"]now displays address extra info correctly if such info is present.
- Fix: Another issue related to the display of the cold storage screen.
- Fix: Issue while sending emails to names that contain a comma symbol (,) is now fixed.
- Fix: Prevent issue in cold storage screen that caused error in PHP8 and warnings in PHP7 or earlier.
- Change: Referral links in cold storage screen are now updated.
- Improve: When crypto ticker symbols clash with fiat ticker symbols, fiat symbols take priority for now. This issue will be ultimately fixed in the next major release.
- Improve: Using blockchair as the default block explorer for multiple well-known cryptocurrencies.
- Fix: Added guard clause to suppress minor warning in admin editor.
- Improve: The exchange rates for coins with a dot in their symbol (e.g.
USDT.ECRC20) are those of the coin with symbol only the characters before the dot (e.g.
USDT). This mostly helps the CoinPayments adapter.
- Fix: Bad logic in
wallets_transactionaction prevented confirmation counts from updating on withdrawal transaction notifications. Is now fixed.
- Fix: If, during a withdrawal, a coin adapter fails due to a
phpcurltimeout, consider the withdrawal done, not failed. Fixes double-spends with Monero or TurtleCoin forks on slow wallets.
- Fix: In some situations, email notifications to admins about transaction verifications were not being sent. This is now fixed.
- Change: By default, withdrawals are now executed once, for extra safety. This number of retries can be changed in the cron job settings.
- Fix: If a coin adapter throws on
get_block_height(), this no longer crashes the «Coin Adapters» admin screen.
- Fix: Bug with network_active plugin in the admin screens «Deposit Addresses» and «User Balances», is now fixed. Some data from other blogs was previously not shown.
- Fix: The Bitcoin RPC coin adapter now recommends that the admin enters into the
IPis the address of the hot wallet, not the WordPress host.
- Fix: Typo in documentation.
- Add: Link to pre-release notes for the upcoming Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets 6.0.0.
- Fix: Reverting change from 5.0.11. The original way to store data was to always maintain one set of tables for all the sites in a network. See release notes for details.
- Fix: When activating the plugin on a single site, on a network WordPress installation, the plugin now creates the independent DB tables correctly, for each site on the network.
- Add: PHPdoc for the
wallets_get_template_partas per the WordPress coding style.
- Add: New button in
[wallets_move]now allows users to easily transact their entire available balance without typing the amount.
- Fix: Issue with deposit timestamps not being inserted into some DBs is now fixed.
- Fix: Issue with
[wallets_transactions template="rows"]introduced in version
5.0.6is now fixed.
- Fix: Previously issuing an internal transfer (move) via the PHP API with
skip_confirm=truewould not trigger email notifications, is now fixed.
- Fix: Maximum number of symbol characters changed from 8 to 10. Allows for
- Improve: Some DB columns now use the latin1_bin character set to save space and help with DB indexing. Affects new installs.
- Add: The debug tab in the admin dashboard now reports the type of Object Cache that is currently active.
- Improve: In the coin adapters list, the withdrawal lock icon is now accompanied by text. This solves issues where the combination of font and screen antialiasing makes the state of the padlock difficult to read.
- Fix: Issue with shortcode
[wallets_deposit template="list"], introduced in
5.0.6is now fixed.
- Fix: Dynamic shortcodes
[wallets_withdraw]apply the HTML classes
fiat-coinaccording to the selected coin in those UIs, not the page-wide selected coin, which could be a custom coin (Fiat Coin adapter extension).
- Add: Many elements in the frontend templates now have the HTML classes
fiat-cointo allow differential styling of fiat and crypto coin information.
- Fix: When full node adapter RPC settings are saved, the cached value of the adapter status is evicted, forcing an immediate refresh of the adapter status in the admin screens.
- Fix: Already minified JQuery UI CSS is no longer re-minified.
- Add: Several new shortcode templates and shortcodes allow for displaying «textonly» values. e.g.
[wallets_api_key template="textonly"]displays the user’s API key in a
<span>tag that can be inserted in text paragraphs.
- Fix: Some HTML classes that were previously doubled are now fixed, e.g.
- Change: In confirmation/notification templates,
###OTHER_USER_LOGIN###is no longer described as «account nickname», since it is the
user_loginand not the
- Add: In confirmation/notification templates,
###OTHER_USER_NICKNAME###is introduced as a variable that is substituted for the user’s nickname.
- Change: Confirmation/notification templates now use the variable
###EXTRA_DESCRIPTION###to accurately display the name of the extra description (such as Payment ID, Memo, etc.)
- Add: New column in coin adapters list indicates max block height up to which the wallet is synced for compatible coin adapters.
- Fix: Coingecko exchange rates are now loaded with asynchronous buffering, to prevent high memory usage.
- Add: New TurtleCoin adapter is showcased in the «About» admin screen.
- Fix: In
[wallets_balance template="static"]the symbol next to the equivalent (fiat) amount was incorrect, is now fixed.
- Add: Variable substitutions in email templates now allow for new variables:
- Change: The variable substitution
###USER_ACCOUNT###is now deprecated. New email templates use the user’s display name by default (
- Fix: Exchange rates subsystem no longer attempts to access the old public CoinMarketCap API that has been recently discontinued. An API key is now required, no longer optional.
- Improve: The efficiency of CoinMarketCap API queries has been improved, both in terms of performance, and API credits used.
- Add: Map files for minified
sprintf.jsassets are now added.
- Add: Instruct users to use square brackets when entering IPv6 IP addresses.
- Fix: Undefined warning in dashboard prevented TX count totals from being shown, is now fixed.
- Fix: Warning shown in logs when stats on previous cron run were not available, is now fixed.
- Fix: When plugin is NOT network-activated on a multisite installation, the cron job trigger URL now displays the correct sub-site domain.
- Fix: Transaction summaries dashboard widget, introduced in version
5.0.0, is now shown in network admin dashboard if plugin is network-activated.
- Change: Upgraded included library
- Change: Upgraded included library
- Change: Upgraded included library
2.1.2to latest commit.
- Change: When plugin is network-activated, the Admin Transactions list screen displays domains without a trailing slash.
- Add: The coin adapters admin page now includes a helpful link to a page explaining the concept and showcasing the available coin adapters.
- Improve: The template loader introduced in
5.0.0is improved to allow use by other extensions.
- Fix: When adding a deposit UI via the Widgets admin screen, the default size for the QR code is no longer 10 pixels. It is now blank, which sets the size automatically to match the container.
- Fix: Incompatibility with Two Factor Authentication plugin that was originally fixed in
4.3.1regressed in version
5.0.0but is now fixed again.
- Fix: Remove unminified copy of jQuery UI stylesheet.
- Fix: A CSS issue previously made it impossible to remove wallet widgets from the admin widget area, on desktop screens. This is now fixed.
- Improve: The UIs are now more easily overridable by themes. A template loader can load markup for these UIs from a theme or child theme, falling back to the plugin’s templates if needed.
- Change: The
wallets_views_dirattribute and filter are removed. Use theme templates instead to provide your custom markup.
- Add: The
[wallets_withdraw]shortcode can now scan addresses from QR code in devices that support it.
- Add: The opacity of UIs while loading data over AJAX can now be controlled in Customizer.
- Add: The border radius of UIs (corner roundness) can now be controlled in Customizer.
- Add: The colors used in
[wallets_transactions]shortcodes to signify transaction status can now be changed in Customizer.
- Add: Admin dashboard widget now shows multiple tabs with statistics on recent transactions.
- Add: When the plugin is network-active across a multisite install, the admin transactions list shows extra column Site.
- Improve: All operations that modify transaction data now also refresh the time on the
- Improve: Better integration with Simple History plugin. Transactions are now logged with clearer information, including links to user profiles and block explorers.
- Improve: The cold storage admin screens now also display the amount of funds locked in unaccepted & pending transactions.
- Add: The third-party service
coincap.iois now available as an Exchange Rates provider.
- Improve: In admin transactions list screen, amounts are now in fixed-font and align vertically for easier visual inspection.
- Improve: For Bitcoin-like adapters, the RPC secret is not shown in the markup, but bullets are shown instead. Improves security.
- Add: The
[wallets_api_key]shortcode can now be used as a widget.
- Fix: Adapters for fiat coins are no longer shown in the cold storage section, as these adapters are not backed by wallets.
- Improve: The Bitcoin address validator used in
[wallets_withdraw]now correctly allows Bitcoin testnet addresses. Useful for testing using testnet.
- Improve: When creating database tables for the first time, the WordPress default is used for character collation and encoding.
- Fix: When Bittrex is used as an Exchange Rates provider, if the last price is not available, the plugin falls back to using the average of the Bid/Ask values, or one of the two values if only one is available. Helps determine exchange rates in low liquidity markets.
- Improve: In the
[wallets_balance template="list"]UI, the text «Show zero balances» is clickable and toggles the checkbox. Improves usability.
- Improve: The plugin will now warn the user in the frontend if HTML comments have been minified, as this is a common pitfall for new users.
- Improve: In the debug tab of the admin dashboard, memory values are now shown with thousand separators and units (bytes) for easier visual inspection.
- Change: Bitcoin-like adapters now rescan the entire wallet’s transaction list from the start weekly rather than monthly. This is a fail-safe mechanism that detects transactions that would otherwise slip through undetected if curl calls from
walletnotifywere to fail for any reason.
- Fix: Issue in email notifications for deposits, where the fees would not be shown correctly, is now fixed.
- Add: The cron-related debug information from the admin dashboard is now also shown in the admin cron job settings screen for easier reference.
- Change: Tradesatoshi is removed from list of Exchange Rate providers as the service is shut down.
- Fix: Issue with writing out CSVs when exporting transactions is now fixed.
- Improve: When manually adding a transaction using the
wallets_transactionsaction, it is now possible to specify an initial transaction status for withdrawals.
- Fix: In admin adapters screen, sorting by pending withdrawals no longer triggers a warning in the debug logs.
- Fix: When user requests a new deposit address via the
[wallets_deposit]shortcode, the other deposit addresses are now marked as old, and only the new one is current.
- Add: The
[wallets_balance template="list"]UI now includes a column for unavailable balance, i.e. balance that is locked in pending transactions or trades.
- Fix: The plugin now correctly calculates amount of wallet balance that is unavailable due to staking in more wallets, including PotCoin and Dash.
- Change: The plugin now warns the admin if the available balance is less than 5% of the total balance (previously the threshold was 1%).
- Fix: Some error messages that get printed only to the debug log are no longer translatable.
- Improve: Reduce number of calls to
- Fix: Some HTML markup errors in sidebar widgets are now fixed.
- Fix: The capability repair cron job, introduced in
4.4.4is improved to be more fail-safe. If no admin user has
manage_wallets, it now assigns
manage_walletsto all admins and to the Administrator role. Prevents admins from being locked out.
- Fix: CoinMarketCap signup link (for API access) is now updated.
- Improve: Admin menu icon follows style guide more closely (is a data-uri encoded SVG).
- Fix: The JSON-API requests are now excluded from the service worker’s cache if the SuperPWA plugin is installed.
- Fix: Workaround that restores compatibility with the Bitcoin ABC full node wallet (Bitcoin Cash), due to improperly deprecated accounts feature in that wallet (github issue #360).
- Add: If a withdrawal cannot proceed due to low hot wallet balance, the withdrawal remains in pending state (would previously fail), and the site’s admin or admins receive emails about this.
- Add: Italian translations for frontend, submitted by Fabio Perri, email@example.com, https://www.transifex.com/user/profile/Fabio.Perri/
- Fix: When reloading the User balances page, the ordering is now predictable and stays the same.
- Add: User balances can now be sorted by balance and coin.
- Fix: Affiliate link to trezor was broken in cold storage pages, now fixed.
- Fix: Removed Novaexchange and Cryptopia from exchange rates providers since their APIs are now unavailable.
- Improve: Attempt to disable PHP max execution time while importing transactions from csv files. Can help with importing very large files.
- Add: The
[wallets_move]shortcode will now auto-suggest usernames of people that the current user has had internal transfers with before.
- Improve: Reduce HTTP timeout when retrieving exchange rates.
- Fix: Several settings can now be saved on network-active installation, previously could not be saved.
- Add: If no users in the Administrator role have the
manage_walletscapability, this capability is assigned to the Administrator role.
- Add: It is now allowed again to modify the capabilities of the Administrator user role via the Wallets → Capabilities screen.
- Fix: Issue where moment.js library was not loaded in 4.4.2 is now fixed.
- Fix: When cron job selects old transactions to cancel, it now takes the local timezone into account.
- Fix: When cron job selects old transactions to autoconfirm, it now takes the local timezone into account.
- Fix: When cron job selects old transactions to aggregate, it now takes the local timezone into account.
- Improve: Code quality improved throughout, guided by a CodeRisk audit.
- Improve: Included knockout.js library is updated to
v3.5.0because it’s needed for the Exchange extension.
- Fix: Included moment.js library is updated to
- Fix: Issue introduced in
4.4.0that prevented initiating new transactions in most cases, is now fixed.
- Add: It is now possible to display amount equivalencies in fiat currencies in confirmation/notification emails.
- Improve: Variable substitutions are now more uniform between confirmations and notifications.
- Add: The recommended
.confsettings for Bitcoin core take into account the latest changes in 18.0.0 where
- Add: New cron job setting «Allow running on AJAX requests». Is on by default, can be turned off (e.g. if it slows down WooCommerce too much).
- Fix: Use
- Fix: The user-confirmation link can no longer resurrect transactions that have been cancelled by an admin. Only unconfirmed transactions can now be confirmed via the confirmation link.
- Add: New option to send a Bcc copy of all emails to the admin(s). All users with the
manage_walletscapability are notified if the option is on.
- Fix: On cron job runs, transactions on Bitcoin-like RPC API wallets are now scanned more efficiently.
- Add: The cron job tasks that scan for transactions on Bitcoin-like RPC API wallets now report a lot more detail when verbose debugging is turned on.
- Fix: In frontend UIs, when transaction amount minus fees is negative, «insufficient balance was shown». Added new validation error message in this case.
- Fix: In frontend UIs, validation error for less than minimum withdrawal amount is now given higher priority.
- Add: The shortcode
[wallets_balance template="list"]now includes a «Show zero balances» checkbox.
- Fix: Undefined variable PHP error in multi-site cron prevented logging.
- Fix: All options in network-active installations under Wallets → Confirms are now being saved correctly.
- Fix: The jquery-qrcode.js library is only loaded in screens where the
[wallets_deposit]shortcode is shown, and only if QR Codes are enabled.
- Fix: If a different jquery-qrcode.js library is already loaded, the plugin will use that and not load its own copy. Helps with compatibility with
- Fix: Add some guard clauses so that warnings are not printed out to the logs.
- Fix: When an admin received notification about a pending withdrawal with no tags, the tags are no longer shown as
###TAGS###but the string
n/a/is shown in the email.
- Add: Admin can now set the site-wide default coin for frontend UI screens.
- Add: Admin can now set a page-specific or post-specific default coin for frontend UI screens.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the
[wallets_deposit template="static" symbol="XYZ"]form of the deposit shortcodes, where the qr code shown was that of the current coin, not the coin specified by the «symbol» attribute.
- Add: New button in Exchange Rates admin page clear any stale exchange rates and forces the plugin to download new data.
- Add: The result of
wp_using_ext_object_cache()is now reported in the debug information shown in the admin dashboard.
- Add: Calling
do_cronvia the JSON API now also forces expired transients to be deleted from the DB (the
delete_expired_transientsWordPress action is fired).
- Change: The plugin now loads the frontend libraries
moment.jsalways. This helps the Exchange extension display public market data even if a user is not logged in.
- Improve: When calling version 3 of the JSON API using an API key, the
__wallets_user_idGET argument no longer needs to be specified. It is inferred from the value of the secret key.
- Add: New capability
access_wallets_apicontrols whether a user can access the JSON API using key-based authentication.
- Add: Users with
access_wallets_apiare shown their API key in their user profile admin screen.
- Add: The
get_noncesJSON API endpoint returns the API key when accessed via browser (with cookie-based authentication).
- Add: The
do_reset_apikeyJSON API endpoint can be used to reset the API key to a new random value.
- Add: The JSON API can now be accessed with an API key. Details in the accompanying documentation.
- Add: The
[wallets_api_key]shortcode shows the API key to the user and allows the key to be reset.
- Change: Withdrawals with the RPC-based coin adapters no longer fail in some edge cases where wallets are picky about the amount format («Invalid amount error»).
- Add: Control the frontend UI styling using the WordPress Customizer.
jquery-qrcodeis only loaded if the user is logged in and has the capability
- Change: Now using the latest version
- Add: When unable to render a shortcode due to missing permissions or other problems, the error message displayed is now configurable via a WordPress filter.
- Fix: The adapters list admin table no longer writes a warning to the logs if the total hot wallet balance is unavailable due to a bad network connection.
- Add: The QR code in the
[wallets_deposit]shortcode can contain a URI-style representation of the deposit address plus any optional payment id, if the coin adapter permits it.
- Fix: Important bug with storing exchange rates from fixer.io to the DB, previously caused invalid exchange rates, now fixed.
- Fix: The
[wallets_rates template="static"]shortcode no longer displays an exchange rate of 1, between the selected fiat currency and itself.
- Fix: Coin icons are now displayed in frontend UIs with the same size even if the files have different dimensions.
- Fix: Issue introduced in
4.0.0that caused internal transactions to stay in pending state and not fail if there was not enough available balance.
- Fix: Bug that prevented BuddyPress notifications from being sent.
- Fix: Issue that caused a warning about cron jobs not running to show, if the admin visited the admin screens at the exact moment the cron job was running.
- Add: Official dashed-slug twitter feed added to the About seection of the admin screens.
- Fix: Bug introduced in
4.0.3that prevented admin from enabling
sweetalert.jsmodal dialogs now fixed.
- Add: The
[wallets_rates]shortcode now takes an optional argument «decimals» to control how many decimal digits to display exchange rates with.
- Improve: Code that parses fixer.io exchange rates improved. Will now consider the site-wide default fiat currency when requesting prices.
- Fix: Parser for cryptocompare list of currencies is now safer (produces less warnings).
- Fix: Parser for cryptocompare currency prices is now safer (produces less warnings).
- Fix: Several PHPdoc errors and other minor bugs fixed using static code analysis with phan.
- Change: Social links to Google+ page are now removed, since the platform is to be decommissioned.
- Fix: When requesting specific coins by name from CoinGecko or CoinMarketCap, URL-encode the names to avoid issues with special characters.
- Improve: Cron jobs prioritized so that critical tasks run first.
- Fix: The
[wallets_deposit]shortcode no longer displays fiat currency deposit reference codes.
- Fix: The
[wallets_withdraw]shortcode no longer displays fiat currency information and does not interfere with shortcodes intended for fiat currencies.
- Fix: The Exchange rates data stored in the DB is now validated to make sure it is of type array. Addresses previous issue where debug view outputs were saved as string.
- Fix: When withdrawing using a JSON-RPC wallet API, do not convert the amount to float. This solves precision/rounding errors that previously would raise an exception.
- Add: Verbosity option introduced in
4.0.1now also writes memory debug info while processing email notifications and while executing transactions.
- Fix: Fixed bug introduced in
4.0.0in Exchange Rates admin screen where the «Save Changes» button would also save the debug view contents in the DB as options.
- Fix: Exchange rate provider responses do not get cached unless necessary. Reduces load on transient storage (DB).
- Fix: Never run cron job more than once per request.
- Add: Verbosity option controls whether memory debug info is written out to the WordPress log while running cron obs.
- Add: Verbosity option controls whether memory debug info is written out to the WordPress log while retrieving exchange rate data.
- Add: Display cron-job related memory debug info in the dashboard.
- Add: Display PHP
memory_limitini setting and
WP_MEMORY_LIMITconstant in dashboard.
- Add: New PHP API filter
wallets_api_available_balancenow retrieves the balance of a user/coin pair that is not currently reserved in pending transactions or exchange trades.
- Add: When placing a new
withdrawtransaction, the new available balance is checked, rather than the total account balance.
- Add: When executing a pending
withdrawtransaction, the new available balance is checked, rather than the total account balance.
- Add: The
[wallets_balance]shortcode now also displays the available balance if it is different from the total balance.
- Add: The user profile section now displays both the total and the available balance for each coin that a user holds.
- Add: The User Balances admin screen now displays both the total and the available balance for each coin that a user holds.
- Change: Always show coin selection dropdown in frontend, even if only one coin is available.
- Change: In
[wallets_withdraw]UI only show coins that are not known to be fiat. For fiat withdrawals, use
[wallets_fiat_withdraw]in the upcoming release of the Fiat Coin Adapter.
- Change: CoinMarketCap exchange rates provider can now use an API key to conform with latest changes to the 3rd party API. Only retrieves information about enabled coins, thus reducing bandwidth requirements and improving performance. Falls back to retrieving exchange rates for top 100 coins if no API key is provided.
- Improve: Coingecko exchange rates provider can now retrieve information about only enabled coins, thus reducing bandwidth requirements and improving performance.
- Improve: In Exchange Rates admin page, the debug views contents can now be easily copied to the clipboard.
- Improve: In cases where a theme has loaded an old version of knockout.js, the plugin does not strictly require the
ko.tasksobject. (However it is recommended that the latest version of knockout is used with the plugin.)
- Change: When placing a new
withdrawtransaction, the plugin no longer uses MySQL table locks as these are not strictly necessary. The hazard for race conditions is at transaction execution, not placement.
do_moveJSON API now accepts optional
do_withdrawJSON APIs no longer write to logs if the comment optional argument is not specified.
do_withdrawJSON APIs check explicitly if required arguments are passed.
- Change: Cron job is now using custom-built semaphore locks instead of relying on MySQL table locks when executing
withdrawtransactions. This allows for extensions to hook into the new filter
wallets_api_available_balanceand do DB queries while the protected code is running.
- Improve: Compacted some CSS rules.
- Add: Can now force the plugin to generate deposit addresses for all users in advance.
- Improve: When creating DB tables for the first time, the MySQL DB is explicitly instructed to use InnoDB.
- Add: Warn admins if the DB tables are using a non-transactional DB storage engine, such as MyISAM.
- Add: Warn admins if W3 Total Cache is misconfigured so that it can interfere with the JSON API.
- Add: Warn admins if WP Super Cache is misconfigured so that it can interfere with the JSON API.
- Fix: In the frontend withdrawal form UI, if no amount is entered, there is no longer a validation error shown.
- Improve: If for some reason a wallet responds to a
getnewaddressRPC command with an empty string (no address), this error is now logged.
- Fix: Several errors related to email sending failures are now logged.
- Fix: In deposit notification emails, the deposited amount is no longer shown as
- Improve: If the notification API receives an invalid TXID or block hash, the TXID or hash is logged.
- Add: When performing a cold storage withdrawal, it is now possible to specify an extra destination argument such as Payment ID, Memo, etc.
- Fix: When enabling an RPC coin adapter and unlocking it with a passphrase at the same time, the plugin no longer crashes.
- Fix: Frontend coin images now have alt texts to conform to HTML standard.
- Fix: After an internal transfer or a withdrawal is successfully submitted, the form UI no longer shows a validation error on the emptied amount field.
- Fix: In the frontend internal transfers or withdrawals forms, there is now a validation error if the total amount to be transacted is less than what would need to be paid in fees.
- Fix: The frontend error message «No currencies are currently enabled.» is no longer momentarily shown before the currencies are loaded, but only if the information is loaded and there are actually no coins.
- Fix: The Disable transients (debug) setting can now be updated in multisite installs.
- Fix: The
wallets_coin_icon_url_SYMBOLfilters now affect coin icons as they are shown in menu items, static frontend UIs and in the cold storage admin section.
- Fix: The notification actions
wallets_move_*now report the latest status and retries count for all transactions; previously the reported status was «pending».
- Fix: Eliminate a JS error caused when a theme has already loaded an old version of knockout.js.
- Add: Show an error message in frontend UIs when there are no coin adapters online.
- Fix: Can now cancel withdrawals again from the admin interface (bug was introduced in 3.9.0).
- Fix: Eliminated some PHP warnings in the notifications mechanism.
- Fix: The instructions for resolving connectivity to an RPC wallet now recommend using the latest JSON API version in the notification URLs.
- Add: New debug option «transients broken» can now circumvent the use of transients throughout the plugin, at the cost of decreased performance.
- Fix: When activating/deactivating exchange rates providers, all rates are now deleted so that no stale rates remain in DB.
- Improve: Coin adapters are now checked somewhat less frequently for a «responding» state to improve performance.
- Improve: Remove some unneeded CSS from reload button.
- Add: Link to EasyCron service.
- Fix: Added guard clause to cron job that checks RPC wallets for past transactions. No longer logs a warning if no transactions are found.
- Add: New static templates for the following shortcodes:
- Add: Static template for
[wallets_transactions]can now filter displayed transactions based on categories and/or tags.
- Improve: Widget form of the UIs is now refactored and improved. User input is accepted to reflect additions in allowed shortcode attributes.
- Add: If a shortcode cannot be rendered due to some error, a meaningful error message is shown in the frontend.
- Add: Admin table listing user balances.
- Add: Admin table listing user deposit addresses.
- Add: New PHP API endpoint to cancel transactions.
- Add: New PHP API endpoint to retry cancelled transactions.
- Fix: Custom menu item for displaying balances did not render correctly in twenty-nineteen theme, now fixed.
- Add: Can now disable automatic cron job triggering, by setting «Run every» to «(never)».
- Fix: Filter
wallets_api_deposit_addressnow correctly checks the capabilities of the user when called with a user argument (other than current user).
- Improve: Performance of admin transaction list rendering improved.
- Improve: Performance improvements in exchange rates code, when the price of a coin in the default fiat currency is not the same as that provided by the exchange rate provider service.
- Improve: Massively simplified cron mechanism. All cron tasks are unified and they all run on shutdown.
- Improve: Plugin bails out of executing cron tasks if PHP execution time is nearing
max_execution_timeminus 5 seconds.
- Improve: Cron tasks can now be triggered via a custom URL. Useful in conjunction with
- Change: Cron tasks do not auto-trigger if trigerring is disabled. Instead, a warning is displayed.
- Improve: On a network-activated multisite installation with too many blogs, the plugin will only process tasks for a few blogs on each run.
- Fix: When an admin cancels a deposit, such as a fiat coin adapter deposit, the deposit can now be re-executed if the admin retries the deposit.
- Fix: In deposit notifications/emails, the amount displayed is the net amount deposited (i.e. no longer includes the transaction fee.)
- Fix: In the coin adapters list, the displayed total amount of fees paid no longer includes deposit fees, since these are external to the site’s wallet.
- Fix: On a network-activated multisite installation, the coin adapter setting «Min withdraw» is now saved.
- Add: When a user is deleted by an admin, their transactions and deposit addresses are now deleted. Any user balance is deallocated and returns to the site.
- Fix: Guard clause protects against warning for missing optional
qrsizeargument to the deposit widget.
- Fix: The coin icon is now shown in the coin adapter settings admin page.
- Improve: All amounts in the coin adapters list admin page are shown as dashes if equal to zero, to improve visibility of non-zero values.
- Fix: When current user does not have the
has_walletscapability, the balances menu item is not rendered.
- Improve: Failed withdrawal notifications/emails now include any error messages originating from the wallet to aid in troubleshooting.
- Change: Deposit QR codes are no longer rendered for fiat coins. The deposit codes are only shown as text.
walletsUserData.recommendApiVersioncan be used by extensions to access latest version of JSON API.
- Add: Deposits can now be cancelled.
- Add: Cron job can now auto-cancel transactions that have remained in an unconfirmed or pending state for too long (default: cancel after 24 hours).
- Fix: The
wallets_api_balancefilter now counts unconfirmed and pending withdrawals towards a user’s current balance.
- Change: Argument «confirmed» of the
wallets_api_balancefilter is removed. The filter always returns confirmed balances.
- Change: When first activating the plugin, the built-in Bitcoin node adapter is disabled by default.
- Fix: The
[wallets_rates]shortcode no longer displays identity rates of the form XYZ = 1 XYZ.
- Improve: Better application of a fix for themes that improperly use the Select2 library.
- Add: New option in cron settings, allows cron to only run if
HTTP_REFERERis not set (i.e. if triggered from curl via a system cron). This can help with frontend performance.
- Change: Exchange rates view (
[wallets_rates]) now displays exchange rates with 4 decimals (previously 2).
- Change: Maximum amount of cron batch size is now 1000. Comes with a warning about setting the value too high.
- Fix: Image for reload button now works even if the site home is in a subdirectory of the domain.
- Fix: Footer in admin screens no longer blocks click events on elements that appear in the same row as the footer’s panel.
- Fix: Added timeouts in all AJAX calls; this should prevent
- Improve: Safer code in dashboard widget while detecting other installed dashed-slug extensions.
[wallets_withdraw]shortcodes now also display amount to be paid after fees.
- Fix: Problem where QR code was not rendered on first page load, introduced in
- Fix: Unicode glyph on reload button introduced in
3.7.0was not visible on some mobile devices, is now an image.
- Add: New filters introduced in
3.7.0on the output of the
get_coins_infoJSON API now also affect older versions of the API.
- Change: JSON API latest version is now
3. To use previous versions, first enabled legacy APIs in the plugin’s settings.
- Add: Users can now use the
[wallets_deposit]UI to request a new deposit address. Old addresses are retained.
- Add: New «Reload data from server» button on all UIs requests a fresh copy of displayed data from the server immediately.
get_coins_infois no longer cached at the browser level. This allows for manual reload of server data.
get_coins_infono longer returns the superfluous
deposit_address_qrcode_urifield. The deposit address is used in QR codes directly. This saves on transmitted data.
- Change: The Coin Adapter class no longer provides an adapter setting for minconf. This is done at the RPC Coin Adapter level. This has no effect to the end user at the moment.
- Add: New filters provide ability to override coin name and coin icon URL as reported by
get_coins_info. Examples in the accompanying documentation.
Fix: Important bug in balance calculation, introduced in
3.6.5 regarding withdrawal fees. All fees are now being properly accounted for.
- Fix: Change in DB schema allows installation on very old MySQL databases that don’t allow over 1000 characters in index. (Error 1071: Specified key was too long)
- Fix: Do not attempt to unlock RPC wallets with passphrase if coin adapter is disabled.
- Fix: Better balance algo, includes all trading fees in calculation.
- Add: Deposits can now have comments (needed for upcoming fiat coin adapter).
- Improve: moment.js localization now matches WordPress locale (affects all time translations, including faucet).
- Improve: In Exchange Rates admin menu, exchange rates in debug views are sorted alphabetically, allowing easier inspection.
- Improve: If plugin recieves notification about an invalid TXID or blockid, handles error silently, writing a warning to the logs.
- Add: In user profiles screen, deposit addresses also display extra info such as Payment ID, Memo, etc.
- Fix: In user profiles screen, deposit addresses are no longer shown as links if no explorer URI is available.
- Fix: Fees on deposits coming from the CoinPayments adapter were not subtracted from user balances. (Important!)
- Fix: When the recipient of an internal transaction gets an email notification, the email now displays a positive amount, minus any fees paid by the sender.
Improve: DB table string columns are shorter. This allows for default Unicode collation to be used without hitting a limit on index size in MySQL < 5.6
Add: New introductory YouTube video added to readme file.
- Add: New filter
- Improve: Move and withdraw UIs are now based on an HTML table layout.
- Improve: AJAX calls no longer pass unneeded path info to the request URI.
- Improve: Safer loading of transaction UI fragments file (does not depend on current directory).
- Improve: Updated to latest versions of all 3rd party libraries:
- Improve: Dismissible notices in the admin screens now respect the
- Fix: Can now set a minimum confirmation count in coin adapter settings when plugin is network-activated on a multisite install.
- Fix: All DB queries are now prepended by a flush of the DB object. Error reporting can no longer report stale DB errors from previous queries.
- Fix: Some minor HTML validation errors now fixed.
- Fix: Coin icons in dropdowns and menu items now all display in the same size.
- Fix: Invalid HTML in
[wallets_balance template="list"]was causing problems with page layout.
[wallets_deposit]shortcode accepts optional argument
qrsizeto set dimension of QR code in pixels. e.g.
[wallets_transactions template="default"]is now rendered more efficiently thanks to
<!-- ko if -->statements.
- Improve: Import/export CSV function now lets an admin to export transactions and reimport them to a new system where the users have different user IDs. Users are represented by emails in the CSV file.
- Improve: Debug info in Dashboard screen is only shown to users with the
activate_pluginscapability (i.e. admins).
- Fix: Typo in
[wallets_transactions]shortcode where the «wa» string was erroneously included in the markup.
- Add: The
defaulttemplate of the
[wallets_transactions]shortcode now accepts a list of columns as an optional argument.
- Add: New shortcode
[wallets_rates]displays exchange rates of online coins.
- Add: New shortcode
[wallets_total_balances]displays the total sum of user balances per each coin.
- Add: When a transaction fails due to an error, the admin or admins can be notified by email.
- Add: When a transaction requires admin confirmation, the admin or admins can be notified by email.
- Añadido: cuando un usuario está a punto de recibir una transacción interna que todavía no está aprobada, el usuario destinatario puede recibir una notificación por correo electrónico.
- Añadido: el administrador puede establecer que todas las transacciones no confirmadas se confirmen automáticamente después de un número específico de días.
- Add: Transactions page in admin screens now has a new column, amount without fees.
- Improve: In Transactions page, long tx comments are now displayed with ellipsis to save screen space. Hover with the mouse to see entire text.
- Add: The Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets section in a user’s profile screen can be hidden. A new capability,
- Añadido: la pantalla de administración de la lista de adaptadores ahora tiene una nueva columna que muestra la cantidad total de tarifas pagadas al monedero del sitio.
- Solucionado: el proveedor de tipos de cambio Cryptocompare.com ya no genera una llamada API no válida cuando no hay monedas habilitadas.
- Improve: Adapters list now warns user if more than 99% of hot wallet coins are not available, such as when staking entire balance.
- Improve: In RPC (full node) coin adapters, the calls
get_unavailable_balance()are cached for performance.
- Improve: In RPC (full node) coin adapters, performance of the discovery of past TXIDs via
listtransactionsis vastly improved.
- Improve: In RPC (full node) coin adapters, discovery of past TXIDs no longer uses
listunspentas they are redundant.
- Change: DB schema now allows coin symbols with up to 8 characters (was 5).
- Fix: JSON API calls now allow coin symbols that contain digits (0-9).
- Add: Balances list view (
[wallets_balance view="list"]) now also displays fiat amounts if possible.
- Fix: When a transaction is performed without a comment attached, the comment is now shown as ‘n/a’ in notifications.
- Add: Suggestion in admin screens footer for rating the plugin on WordPress.org.
- Add: User can explicitly select default fiat currency to be «none» or «site default».
- Add: Admin can explicitly select default fiat currency to be «none».
- Add: If effective fiat currency is «none», make sure that no fiat amounts are displayed.
- Fix: QR code in the
[wallets_deposit]shortcode no longer exceeds boundaries if drawing area is small.
- Fix: Notification messages no longer display coin symbols twice next to transacted amounts.
- Add: Plugin «About» section and
readme.txtnow know about the Exchange extension.
- Add: Exchange rates provider for coingecko.com
- Add: Coin adapters list displays wallet balance unavailable for withdrawal next to available wallet balance.
- Improve: Successful cold storage withdrawals now report TXID. Message includes links for address and TXID to relevant blockexplorer.
- Fix: Bug in checkbox under full node coin adapter settings about skipping rewards generated from mining (introduced in 3.5.3).
- Add: Full node coin adapters now skip rewards generated from mining. PoS rewards must be skipped, PoW rewards can be included.
- Fix: Issue with generated rewards for PoS coins, that previously appeared as extra deposits.
- Add: Exchange rates provider for cryptocompare.com
- Change: Default exchange rates providers after first installing the plugin are fixer and cryptocompare.
- Add: Email notifications can be turned off for individual users via their profile admin page.
- Fix: User profile pages only display wallets-related section for users with
- Change: QR-code URIs for most coins only include address string and no name. This is safer. Coins that require a full URI still have it.
- Improve: Frontend UIs now start with 50% opacity while coin data is not yet loaded from the JSON API.
- Add: Support for keeping an «Audit Log» of transactions using the plugin «Simple History», if the plugin is installed.
- Add: Deposit address can be copied to clipboard in one click in the
- Add: Debug info in dashboard widget now lists versions of all installed extensions.
- Add: When clicking on «Renew deposit addresses» there is now a confirmation prompt.
- Change: Removed the unused
fee_strfields from the
get_coins_infoJSON API call to save bandwidth.
- Fix: Bug when renewing deposit addresses where action GET argument would remain in admin URL. Now argument is removed with redirect.
- Fix: Backend no longer inserts a request for withdrawal with no address specified.
- Fix: No longer uses USDT_BTC for USD_BTC exchange rate for Bittrex.
- Improve: «Cron job might be disabled» warning only shows after 4 hours of no cron. This avoids most false positives in dev environments.
- Fix: Added
rel="noopener noreferrer"to all external redirect links with
- Change: Added Google analytics tracking codes to all links to dashed-slug.net for BI.
- Improve: Added
required="required"to admin input fields that are required to have a value.
- Improve: Added
required="required"to frontend input fields that are required to have a value.
- Improve: Notifications code refactored and improved.
- Improve: Applied many code styling suggestions using CodeSniffer and the WordPress ruleset.
- Improve: Information in readme.txt is more up-to-date.
Fix: Race condition hazard that could compromise the security of this plugin now fixed. This is an IMPORTANT SECURITY UPDATE.
- Fix: Admin can now select to not use any exchange rates if not needed.
- Fix: More correct algorithm for calculating exchange rate between any two currencies. Does graph traversal and finds a path between known exchange rates.
- Change: If a fiat currency has the same symbol as a known cryptocurrency, its exchange rate data is discarded to avoid confusing the rate calculations.
- Fix: User preference for a fiat currency now takes precedence again over site-wide default.
- Change: To use the fixer.io service users must now provide an API key. This is now possible.
- Change: The fixer.io service is accessed at most once per hour.
- Improve: Can now enable multiple exchange rates providers simultaneously.
- Change: Simplified hooks for adding exchange rates manually. See https://gist.github.com/alex-georgiou/492196184f206002c864225180ca8fbb
- Improve: When an exchange rates provider is disabled, its data remains on the DB, while any data that comes from enabled providers is kept updated.
- Improve: Exchange rates admin page now displays data counts to aid debugging.
- Fix: Prevent SQL error on failed transactions «BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range».
- Fix: Prevent browser caches from retrieving old assets (js,css). Plugin version is now part of filenames as well as in the
verGET parameter. Solves problems with some CDNs and plugins that discard the version parameter.
- Add: Better schema index checks. Will report an error to the admin if any DB constraint is not in place.
- Improve: Withdrawals are now first marked as done and then actually performed. If wallet returns error then withdrawal is marked as failed. Prevents double spend in the very unlikely event of a network disconnect while the transaction is being sent to the wallet.
- Fix: Division by zero error fixed in the Cold Storage deposit screens.
- Fix: For coins that have extra info (e.g. Monero Payment ID, Ripple Destination Tag), display both in Cold Storage deposit screen.
- Fix: Bug that prevented updating confirmation counts of deposits coming from transactions with multiple outputs, introduced in 3.3.2.
- Improve: Front-end performance increase due to deferred updates in knockout framework.
- Fix: Erroneous «Insufficient Balance» validator message in frontend when balance is actually sufficient.
- Fix: A CSS issue with the frontend validator messages that would cause visual elements to jump up and down on the page.
- Improve: Updated packages moment.js library to the latest version.
- Improve: If a transaction cannot be inserted to the DB, also print out the last DB error message in the logs to assist debugging.
- Fix: Allow incoming transactions with multiple outputs, where the outputs are deposit addresses for more than one users of the plugin.
- Change: Transaction time in Wallets → Transactions list is now shown in local timezone, not UTC.
- Add: Transaction time in email notifications can now be shown in local timezone with value ###CREATED_TIME_LOCAL###.
- Add: Transaction time in email confirmations can now be shown in local timezone ###CREATED_TIME_LOCAL###.
- Add: Widgets can now be used with alternative UI templates.
- Add: The sender’s name and address for email notifications and confirmations can now be set in the admin settings. If set, it overrides the default.
- Change: Proportional fees in all RPC adapters (including the multiadapter extension) now have five decimal places instead of three.
- Add: Hooks into the personal data exporter tool and exports a user’s deposit addresses and transaction IDs (GDPR requirement).
- Add: Hooks into the personal data eraser tool and deletes a user’s deposit addresses and transaction IDs (GDPR requirement).
- Add: Admin transactions list can now be sorted by: status, admin confirmation, user confirmation. Thanks to James (Tiranad @ BTCDraft) for providing patch.
- Fix: When the
[wallets_move]form fields are reset to empty, after a successful transaction request, the user field is also reset to empty.
- Improve: Hides some columns from upcoming «trade» transactions that will become relevant when the trading extension is released.
- Add: Shortcodes now take extra attribute, allow for choosing alternative UI templates.
- Add: Alternative transactions view with
- Add: Alternative balances view as list with
- Add: Alternative deposit addresses view as list with
- Add: Can now set minimum withdrawal amount as a coin adapter setting. Enforced in frontend validation and backend processing.
- Improve: Frontend withdraw and move UIs now validate amounts against max user balance.
get_coins_infoJSON API now returns the list of coins sorted by name.
- Fix: Bug in cold storage admin screens for multisite intstallations.
- Fix: More cross-compatible DDL phrasing for enum value in SQL schema.
- Add: New shortcode
[wallets_account_value]displays the total account value in the selected fiat currency.
- Improve: Display TXIDs and addresses as links only if they are alphanumeric, in frontent and backend transaction lists.
- Fix: Some strings now made translatable.
- Improve: Old transaction aggregation is less verbose in the logs. Does not write anything if there are no transactions to aggregate.
- Improve: Frontend form submit buttons are not clickable while there are other pending queries. This prevents accidental multiple submits of the same tx.
- Fix: Non-default DB table prefix in old transaction aggregation cron job, introduced in 3.1.0.
- Add: Old transaction aggregation cron job to save DB space.
- Add: Easily refresh deposit addresses via the adapters list screen.
- Fix: Better logic that controls flushing of JSON API rewrite rules. This had caused incompatibility with «multilanguage» plugin by BestWebSoft.
- Improve: The
[wallets_transactions]UI no longer displays an empty table if there are no transactions to display. A dash is shown instead.
- Add: The debug info widget in the admin dashboard now reports the web server name and version.
- Change: Internal support for «trade» transactions. These will be needed for the upcoming exchange extension.
- Add: Exchange rates can now be pulled from the CoinMarketCap API.
- Add: Coin icons are now displayed in the front-end UIs.
- Fix: Safer exchange rates code in case of connectivity issues.
- Fix: No longer display «cancel» button next to deposits, since these cannot be cancelled.
- Fix: No longer reset the default coin in the frontend whenever the coin info is reloaded.
- Change: The readme now points to the new SEO-frinedly name for the YouTube channel.
- Fix: Do not throw an alert box error in frontend when an AJAX request is cancelled by the browser, if the user clicks on a new link while the request is in transit.
- Add: New improved PHP API for working with wallets, based on WordPress actions and filters. See documentation for details.
- Change: The previous PHP API is still functional but is now marked as deprecated.
- Add: The JSON APIs are now versioned, to allow for stable improvements.
- Add: New version 2 of the JSON API does not include the
get_users_infocall which divulged user login names. Accepts usernames or emails as destination user in
- Change: Previous version 1 of the JSON API is available only if «legacy APIs» option is enabled in the frontend settings.
- Improve: Frontend no longer performs synchronous AJAX requests on the main thread. This fixes the issue where the UI would temporarily «freeze».
- Improve: The
[wallets_move]shortcode now accepts the recipient user as a username or email. This was previously a dropdown and was causing scaling problems.
- Fix: Nonces provided with the
get_noncesJSON API call are no longer cached. Caching would sometimes cause stale nonces to be used, resulting in request forgery errors.
rateLimitextender in favor of the deprecated
- Improve: More kinds of transactions can be cancelled via the admin interface.
- Improve: More kinds of transactions can be retried via the admin interface.
- Fix: Avoid race condition that sometimes prevented the fix to the Select2 issue originally addressed in 2.13.5 .
- Fix: The option to switch off frontend reloading of coin info when page regains visibility can now be changed in multisite installs.
- Add: Added stocks.exchange exchange rates provider.
- Add: Option to switch off frontend reloading of coin info when page regains visibility.
- Add: Spanish language translation for frontend contributed by Javier Enrique Vargas Parra firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Change: NovaExchange rates provider re-enabled after announcement that the exchange will not be decommissioned.
- Improve: Multiple calls to the same exchange rates API endpoint are no longer repeated.
- Improve: Suggested curl notify commands for full node wallets now include the -k switch to bypass problems with invalid SSL certificates.
- Fix: User no more allowed to enter invalid polling intervals such as an empty string, resulting in frontend slowdown.
- Fix: The filter
wallets__sprintf_pattern_XYZmodifies the amounts display pattern in the
- Fix: The filter
wallets__sprintf_pattern_XYZmodifies the amounts display pattern in the special balances menu item.
- Add: Transaction category and status values are now translatable and filterable in the
- Improve: Updated Greek language translation to reflect changes above.
- Add: Frontend sprintf pattern for cryptocurrency amounts can now be overridden via a WordPress filter (see manual).
- Fix: Improved detection of wallet lock status for wallets that have support only for
getinfocommand and not
- Improve: No longer requires the mbstring PHP module to be installed.
- Add: Live polling on the frontend can now be turned off by setting the time intervals to 0.
- Add: The debug panel in the admin dashboard now reports if PHP modules relevant to the plugin are loaded or not.
- Add: The debug panel in the admin dashboard now reports which plugin extensions are activated or network-activated.
- Add: Admin option to manually disable JSON API response compression with zlib.
- Improve: Zlib compression status is not altered if HTTP response headers are already sent.
- Add: After confirming a transaction via an email link, the user can be redirected to a page that the admin indicates. See Wallets → Confirms → Redirect after confirmation.
- Improve: Semantic HTTP status codes returned after clicking on confirmation links.
- Improve: Frontend does not popup an error if some wallet capabilities are disabled.
- Improve: JSON API uses compressed encoding if the UA accepts it and the PHP zlib extension is installed.
- Improve: Some internal code improvements in the adapter list.
- Add: Coin adapters can be in a locked or unlocked state. Locked adapters cannot process withdrawals. Adapters can be unlocked by entering a secret PIN or passphrase.
- Add: All frontend text is now modifiable via WordPress filters. See the documentation for filter names and example code.
- Improve: Successful and failed transactions trigger WordPress actions. See the documentation for action names and example code.
- Fix: An incompatibility with PHP 5.4 is resolved. Note that it is not recommended to install the plugin on PHP versions that have reached end-of-life.
- Add: WordPress actions allow themes to add markup before and after any frontend UI form. See the documentation for action names.
- Fix: Internal transaction IDs no longer link to any block explorers.
- Add: After submitting a transaction, the user is notified to check their e-mail, if an e-mail confirmation is required.
- Add: Dismissible notice informing users to upgrade the cloud wallet adapters for compatibility with this version.
- Fix: Disallow internal transactions and withdrawals if amount – fees is negative.
- Fix: ‘Invalid amount’ error when withdrawing invalid amount to RPC adapters – contributed by https://github.com/itpao25
- Fix: Better CSS selector specificity in
[wallets_transactions]rows. Solves issues with some themes.
- Improve: The
[wallets_balance]shortcode shows fiat amounts below the actual crypto amount, not on mouse hover.
- Improve: The
[wallets_withdraw]shortcodes do not show ugly NaN (Not a Number) values on insufficient data.
- Fix: The
[wallets_deposit]shortcode would not show the QR-Code on first page load, before the current coin was changed. Now fixed.
- Fix: The exchange rates API is now extendable. For sample code see http://adbilty.me/HBVX5tx
- Add: Frontend now displays up-to-date information via polling. Polling intervals are controlled by the admin.
- Change: The QR-code on/off switch is now found in the new Frontend Settings admin screen.
- Add: Admin can now choose a default fiat currency for users who have not made a selection in their WordPress profile screens.
- Fix: Error when withdrawing from unlocked RPC wallets (i.e. without a passphrase)
- Add: Arabic language translation for frontend contributed by Ed email@example.com
- Improve: Nonces API is now filterable by extensions. Filter name is:
- Fix: Prices for Bitcoin cash reported by some exchanges as «BCC» are now changed to «BCH» to avoid confusion with BitConnect.
- Fix: Bug when saving buddypress notifications in multisite.
- Change: JSON API now does not throw when encountering an unknown action. Allows for extensions to define their own actions.
- Fix: Deposit fees were not being inserted to the DB (would affect the CoinPayments adapter).
- Improve: In network-activated multisite, exchange rates are now shared accross sites. Improves performance.
- Fix: When user has not selected a base currency in their profile, the default is now USD. Previously was undefined, which caused fiat amounts to not be displayed.
- Fix: When user profile displays deposit addresses, it can now also handle currencies with an extra payment id field in their deposit address. (affects Monero, Ripple, Steem, etc).
- Fix: The default withdraw fees for Bitcoin core are now set to 0.001 when first installing the plugin.
- Add: Addresses and TXIDs are now links to blockexplorer sites.
- Add: Cryptocurrency amounts are also shown in a user-selected fiat currency, default: USD.
- Improve: Comment fields are now multi-line, allow for more info.
- Add: All RPC adapters can now connect to wallets that are encrypted with a passphrase.
- Add: All RPC adapters can now connect to wallets via SSL RPC.
- Fix: Exchange rates caching mechanism would some times report stale data, is now fixed.
- Fix: Widget titles are now translatable.
- Fix: Exceptions thrown by coin adapters no longer break user profile rendering.
- Add: German translations for frontend contributed by eMark Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fix: Plugin now works even if theme causes the frontend
- Fix: String localization is now working.
- Add: String localization now split into frontend and backend. See documentation for details.
- Add: Greek language translations for frontend.
- Fix: Setting capabilities in network-activated multisite installs now modifies capabilities accross the network.
- Add: Plugin warns user if needed PHP extensions are not installed.
- Add: Admins can now view their own deposit addresses and balances in their user profile screen.
- Improve: Bumped included
bs58checklibrary from 2.0.2 to 2.1.0.
- Add: Admins with
manage_walletscan now view deposit addresses and balances of users in the user profile screen.
- Improve: Better cache control in the JSON API.
- Fix: Bug with the
get_transactionsAPI where data was not returned when using the friendly URI form instead of GET parameters.
- Fix: Warnings, errors and other notices that are relevant to wallet managers are now only shown to users with
- Fix: Invalid
get_transactionsJSON API request with NaN argument while the frontend UI initializes.
- Add: Instructions for downloading the documentation added in the about section.
- Add: Exchange rates are now available over tor. Only enable this if running WordPress on an Onion hidden service.
- Add: Exchange rates can be turned off if not needed to improve performance.
- Add: User is warned if the DB table indices are corrupted.
- Improve: Adding/updating transaction rows does not depend on the DB constraints.
- Improve: Exchange rates are decompressed using PHP curl, not via the compress.zlib filter.
- Fix: Misleading textual description of the IP setting in RPC adapters.
- Fix: Small bug with error reporting in JSON adapters.
- Fix: More DB columns changed to ASCII. Saves space, plus fixes «Specified key was too long» on some databases and server locales.
- Improve: Frontend observables
move_feechanged to camelCase to match other observables.
- Add: Debug log markers at uninstall script boundaries. Should aid in troubleshooting.
- Improve: Better knockout bindings in frontend. Bindings applied to UI elements only, not entire page. Allows for playing nice with other knockout code.
- Add: The wallets viewmodel is now available for inheritance under the global wp object. Allows for extensions that modify the UI.
- Add: Tradesatoshi added to list of available exchange rate providers.
- Fix: Issue where database tables were not created on new installs.
- Fix: Race condition between uninstall script and cron job that caused unaccepted transactions to transition into pending state.
- Improve: Bumped the included knockout distribution to latest version, 3.5.0-pre.
- Add: Notifications can now be sent either as emails or as BuddyPress private messages (or both).
- Fix: When upgrading database schema, suppress logging of some errors that are to be expected.
- Fix: Bug introduced in 2.8.1 where deposits could be duplicated in some situations.
- Añadido: cambios en el plugin para monedas que usan información adicional en transacciones además de una dirección de destino (por ejemplo, Monero, Ripple, etc.).
- Arreglado: algunos problemas con los dominios de idioma en cadenas traducidas.
- Arreglado: el código QR solo se muestra para las monedas donde el depósito tiene sentido.
- Añadido: NovaExchange se mostrará como no disponible como proveedor de tipo de cambio después de 2018-02-28.
- Añadido: los administradores pueden cancelar transacciones internas.
- Añadido: los administradores pueden volver a intentar transacciones internas canceladas.
- Mejora: las tasas de cambio ya no ralentizan el sistema. Mejor mecanismo de almacenamiento en caché. Se ejecuta en el cierre de PHP.
- Añadido: intercambios YoBit y Cryptopia añadidos como fuentes de tasa de cambio .
- Añadido: las fuentes de tasa de cambio ahora son conectables (mira la documentación en PDF).
- Añadido: la información de depuración del panel ahora incluye el hash de confirmación y la versión del complemento.
- Arreglado: error con el mecanismo a prueba de fallas para los sistemas donde WP Cron no se está ejecutando, introducido en 2.7.4
- Mejorar: cuando no está conectado, el plugin interno de núcleo de Bitcoin ahora sugiere una contraseña en sal para el archivo bitcoin.conf, utilizando el argumento rpcauth =.
- Añadido: mecanismo de seguridad para los sistemas donde WP Cron no se está ejecutando.
- Añadido: Panel con información útil de depuración del sistema en el área del Escritorio. Los usuarios pueden copiar y pegar cuando solicitan soporte.
- Añadido: muestra una advertencia sobre versiones antiguas de WordPress o PHP.
- Solución: Incompatibilidad con PHP 5.3 introducido en 2.7.2.
- Mejora: tirada más eficiente de las tasas de cambio de bittrex .
- Añadido: la API de tasas de cambio ahora usa una selección de API Bittrex, Poloniex o Novaexchange.
- Añadido: botón de donación Blockchain.info en la sección acerca de.
- Añadido: enlace social SteamIt en la sección acerca de.
- Solucionado: Error donde se mostró la dirección incorrecta de la moneda en la sección de almacenamiento en frío.
- Añadido: la sección de almacenamiento en frío ahora se vincula a la página wiki .
- Añadido: todas las extensiones ahora figuran en la sección Acerca de.
- Añadido: sección de almacenamiento en frío, que permite una fácil adición y extracción de fondos hacia y desde carteras externas.
- Mejora: desinstalar y volver a instalar el plugin ahora corrige los esquemas de tabla SQL si faltan o están dañados.
- Añadido: cuando los adaptadores de moneda informan un nuevo estado para una transacción existente, el plugin ahora puede actualizar el estado de la transacción.
- Solución: problema de formato de SQL .
- Añadido: descripciones de texto para la configuración HTTP del adaptador.
- Añadido: la clase base del adaptador de monedas JSON ahora genera informes de error más detallados sobre los errores de comunicación de la API.
- Mejora: las acciones en la pantalla de administración de la lista de transacciones ahora son botones.
- Solución: problema de formato de consulta .
- Corrección: Añadió Knockout.js que faltaba debido a cambios en 2.5.4 (¡Uy!)
- Añadido: las funciones para tirar de las tasas de cambio ahora están en el núcleo de monederos, disponible para todas las extensiones.
do_move()verifica el saldo del remitente , no del usuario actual.
- Solución: el elemento del menú ahora muestra saldo (s) del usuario actual, no el saldo total de la cartera.
- Mejora: los activos de Knockout.js ahora son locales, no se sirven desde CDN.
- Añadido: sección de preguntas frecuentes sobre monedas compatibles.
- Fix: Issue where in some situations cached assets (JS, CSS) from older plugin versions were being used.
- Improve: Better markup for balances menu item.
- Add: Many common questions added to the FAQ section.
- Fix: Compatibility issue with PHP < 5.5
- Fix: More correct markup in balances nav menu item.
- Add: Balance information can now be inserted into WordPress menus. See Appearance → Menus.
- Add: Pluggable validation mechanism for withdrawal addresses. Bitcoin addresses validated against
- Add: Fees to be paid are now updated dynamically as soon as a user types in an amount.
- Improve: Massive refactoring in the knockout.js code.
- Fix: get_balance memoization now works correctly for multiple invocations of different users.
- Fix: Bug in balance checks.
- Improve: Paid fees are now deducted from the amount that users enter in the withdrawal and internal transfer UIs.
- Add: Fees now have a fixed component and a component that is proportional to the transacted amount.
- Add: Coin adapter settings now display descriptions.
- Improve: Adapters now live in their own special panel.
- Add: About page with social actions and latest news.
- Add: Doublecheck to see if WordPress cron is executing and inform user if not.
- Improve: Adapter list now shows both funds in wallets and funds in user accounts
- Improve: In adapters list, coin name, coin icon and coin symbol are now merged into one «Coin» column
- Add: Usernames in transaction list are links to user profiles
- Add: Link to support forum from plugin list
- Add: Added mention of Electrum coin adapter in FAQ section
get_new_address()deprecated in favor of
do_move()can now do a funds transfer from users other than the current one.
- Fix: Bug where a DB transaction started after a funds transfer is now fixed.
- Fix: When performing actions in transactions admin panel, redirect to that same panel without the action arguments (allows page refresh).
- Add: PHPdoc for new helper functions introduced in 2.4.0
- Add: Text warning about security best practices regarding RPC API communications over untrusted networks.
- Add: On multisite installs, the plugin can be network-activated.
- Add: Feature extensions (WooCommerce, EventsManager, Tip the Author, etc) can now place withdrawals or transfers that do not require confirmations.
- Fix: Broken «Settings» link in plugins list replaced with a working «Wallets» link.
- Add: When a user requests to withdraw to a known deposit address of another user, an internal move transaction is performed instead.
- Improve: Frontend transactions in
[wallets_transactions]are sorted by descending created time.
- Improve: Admin transactions list defaults to sorted by descending created time.
- Add: If a coin adapter does not override the sprintf format for amounts, the format now includes the coin’s symbol letters.
- Fix: Uncaught exception when user-unapproving a transaction in admin when it corresponds to a currently disabled adapter.
- Fix: Uncaught exception when performing
wallets_transactionaction on a currently disabled adapter.
- Fix: Suppress a logs warning in
- Fix: Withdrawals to addresses that are also deposit addresses on the same system are no longer allowed.
- Fix: Email notifications for successful withdrawals now correctly report the transaction ID.
- Fix: Email notifications for failed withdrawals do not report a transaction ID since it does not exist.
- Improve: Confirmation links can be clicked even if user not logged in.
- Add: When a transaction is user unaccepted via admin, a new confirmation email is sent.
- Fix: Unused code cleanup
- Fix: Deposit notifications restored after being disabled in 2.3.2
- Fix: Only send confirmation emails if DB insert succeeds
- Fix: Issue introduced in 2.3.0 where pending (not executed) withdrawals to the same address would fail.
- Fix: Unhandled exception when sending a notification email while the corresponding adapter is disabled.
- Change: CSV import feature only imports transactions with «done» status to maintain DB consistency.
- Fix: Issue where on some systems MySQL tables were not being updated correctly, resulting in user balances appearing as 0.
- Add: Administrator panel to show all transactions in the system.
- Change: The
.csvimport functionality is now moved to the transactions admin panel.
- Change: Transaction requests are now decoupled from transaction executions. They are executed by cron jobs in batches of configurable size and frequency.
- Add: Transactions can require confirmation by an administrator with
- Add: Transactions can require the user to click on a link sent by email.
- Add: Failed transactions are retried a configurable number of times.
- Add: Transaction retries can be reset by an administrator with
- Add: Users can now be notified by email if their transaction fails.
- Add: Frontend transactions lists (wallets_transactions UI) now show the TXID.
- Add: Frontend transaction lists (wallets_transactions UI) are now color coded based on transaction state.
- Fix: The minimum number of confirmations reported by get_minconf() was always
1instead of the user-supplied value.
- Change: Performance improvement in the code that calculates balances for users (function
- Change: Internal transfers that cause two row inserts are now surrounded by a DB lock and atomic transaction to ensure consistency even in case of an unexpected error.
- Fix: Administrator capabilities were erroneously being erased in 2.2.4 when editing other role capabilities
- Add: User is warned if DISABLE_WP_CRON is set.
- Fix: Administrator is now unable to remove capabilities from self for safety.
- Fix: Fees fields were being cleared when the clear button was pressed or after a successful transaction.
- Fix: Suppress duplicate warnings in logs when inserting existing user address
- Fix: Moment.js third-party lib was being reminified.
- Add: Multisite (aka network) installs now supported
- Improve: If user does not have wallets capability the frontend is not burdened with wallets scripts or styles
- Fix: Transactions table has horizontal scrolls (especially useful in the transactions widget)
- Fix: Added empty
index.phpfiles in all directories for added security.
- Fix: Do not popup error to users who are not logged in
- Add: Deposit addresses now also shown as QR-Codes
- Add: After import show both successful and unsuccessful transaction counts
- Fix: Users now are not allowed to transfer funds to self
- Fix: E-mail notifications withdrawals would show timestamps, now show human-readable date/time
- Change: Improved coin adapters API. All current adapters need update to the 2.2.0 API.
- Add: Accompanying PDF documentation now provides instructions for creating a coin adapter (for developers).
- Fix: Improved front-end error reporting in some cases.
- Fix: Plugin would not activate on MySQL DBs with collation utf8mb4*
- Improve: If the PHP cURL module is not installed, any RPC adapters are automatically disabled and the user is warned.
- Fix: Errors were not being reported on frontend. (JSON API now always returns status 200 OK even if carrying an error message.)
- Add: The capabilities matrix is now hookable by extensions
- Add: Internal transfers can now have unlimited descriptive tags assigned
- Fix: The
get_users_infoJSON API now retrieves only users who have capability
- Add: Capabilities feature lets you assign capabilities to user roles
- Add: E-mail notifications are now admin-configurable
- Add: Frontend Widgets
- Change: Settings tab is now cron tab
- Change: Better code organisation
- Add: Link to homepage and settings page from plugin list
- Fix: When altering cron duration from admin screens cron job is correctly rescheduled
- Fix: Cron job is now unscheduled on plugin deactivation
- Fix: Uninstall script now correctly unschedules cron job
- Fix: Safer user ID detection (does not depend on
- Fix: Using
sprintfformat from adapter in error messages
- Fix: Typo in error message when insufficient balance for withdraw/move
- Improve: Better code organisation for admin screens
- Improve: Safer inserting of new addresses in
- Fix: Dates in the [wallets_transactions] UI were not showing correctly in Internet Explorer
- Improve: Refactored the withdrawal API for compatibility with changes to block.io adapter 1.0.2
- Add: Generalised
wp_cronmechanism lets coin adapters perform any periodic checks via an optional
- Improve: Various improvements to the coin adapter API.
list_transactionswas removed in favor of the generic
- Add: The
bitcoindand other RPC API coin adapters do not depend on the notification API to discover deposits.
- Add: Better admin UI explaining how fees operate.
- Add: Adapters can now optionally notify the plugin of user-address mappings with the
- Add: The plugin now warns the admin about using SSL.
- Fix: The
bitcoindbuilt-in adapter now works smoother with the
- Fix: Improved user
get_balance()in terms of performance and robustness.
- Fix: Bitcoin RPC API adapter only binds to notification API set to enabled.
- Fix: Catching an exception when notified about transaction to unknown address.
- Fix: When transaction tables are locked to perform atomic transactions, the
wp_optionstable is available to coin adapters.
- Add: Multiple coin adapters per extension and per coin (see release notes)
- Add: Fail-safe mechanism that periodically checks for deposits that have not been recorded.
- Add: New setting panel in admin for settings that are not specific to any coin adapters.
- Fix: Exceptions thrown during failed deposit notifications are now caught.
- Add: Compatibility with the
prasos/bittiraha-walletdlightweight wallet (see FAQ).
- Fix: Users who are not logged in are not nagged with an alert box. Shortcode UIs now display «Must be logged in» message instead.
- Simplified the adapters list. There will be an entire admin panel about the removed information in a future version.
- Add: Adapters list now gives meaningful errors for unresponsive coin adapters.
- Made compatible with PHP versions earlier than 5.5
- Added warning in readme about running on PHP versions that have reached end-of-life
- Deactivate button not shown for built in Bitcoin adapter
- Added video tutorial to readme
- Recommends the configurations needed in your
- Does not recommend command line arguments to
- Updated install instructions in
- Fixed issue where deactivating any plugin would fail due to nonce error
- Clearer disclaimer
- Fixed a broken link
- Fixed some string escaping issues
- bitcoind connectivity
- PHP API
- JSON API
- Front-end shortcodes
- CSV Import/Export