View and customize all GoogleAnalytics reports directly in your WordPress dashboard.
Special Offer for all Premium Plugins
16 de marzo de 2022
I dont live without it.
22 de junio de 2021
There is no mention that plugin does not work in Multisite - it shows no errors, just does no insert tracking code in pages. You have to find it out on your own, by installing it, finding it does not work and then searching for resolution. Description should mention it to save us time installing and trouble shooting. Other issue is, that it does grab statistics fro GA and shows it, but if you have several site statistics on single GA account, it will allow all that statistics to be visible. There is no option to limit displaying only data for specific site.
25 de agosto de 2020
Nothing bad to say for now
1 de octubre de 2019
Very simple to set up. Displays well on the dashboard.
15 de abril de 2019
You have everything you need at a glance about analytics. Thank you.
5 de marzo de 2019
This plugin has helped me to easily track activities on my site. Combining it with google webmaster tools gives a pretty awesome experience.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«10WebAnalytics» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «10WebAnalytics» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Fixed: PHP warnings.
- Fixed: Compatibility with PHP 8.
- Changed: Remove deactivation popup.
- Fixed: Audience tab view.
- Fixed: Conflict with WP5.6.
- Fixed: Vulnerability.
- Fixed: Security issues.
- Changed: Bootstrap library version
- Changed: Links to 10Web.io.
- Added: Alerts functionality
- Added: Emails functionality
- Fixed: Exclude tracking for user
- Fixed: Use of deprecated function in PHP 7.2
- Fixed: Notices in custom reports page
- Fixed: PHP error if PHP version < 5.5
- Improved: Plugin core functionality is rewritten. The plugin is faster and consumes less memory now.
- Improved: Google API client library is used in non-conflicting way.
- Improved: The size of the plugin is smaller now due to stripped version of Google library
- Improved: Better UX: some menues of the plugin are hidden when plugin has not been configured properly.
- Improved: UX when using custom client ID and secret
- Improved: New UI of reports, charts and tables
- Fixed: Security issues
- Fixed: Compatibility issues with Yoast SEO and UpdraftPlus plugins
- Fixed: Error notices if no web-property or multiple web-properties correspond to current site
- Fixed: Reports for page/post and frontend templates in metaboxes, admin bar, admin list screens and widget
- Fixed: User roles management
- Fixed: PHP error in admin reports for ecommerce
- Fixed: Numerous minor bugs
- Changed: Tracking settings are moved to settings page, as a separate tab
- Changed: Widgets options
- Changed: Emails, alerts, pushover and export features are temporary disabled
- Changed: Changed: Introducing brand new free plugin: SEO by 10Web.
- Changed: Deactivation popup.
- Added: Links to Reviews and Support Forum
- Fixed: PHP 5.4.0 compatibility
- Fixed: Compatibility issues with Constant Contact Forms, Updraftplus, Image Optimizer WD, Backup WD and some other plugins
- Fixed: JS errors on page/post editor
- Fixed: Old user account data partially preserved after reauthorization and uninstall
- Fixed: Empty settings page when plugin has token but accounts data lost for some reason
- Changed: Show notification to install Backup WD plugin only on plugin pages.
- Fixed: Conflict with some other plugins using Google API PHP library
- Fixed: Unable to authorize again after logout
- Fixed: JS errors on page/post editor if user not authenticated
- Change: Introducing Backup WD plugin
- Fixed: Reports for pages/posts in metabox
- Fixed: Multiple requests to Web-Dorado API for updates (Pro)
- Fixed: Multiple requests to Google Analytics API for management accounts
- Fixed: PHP 5.4.0 compatibility
- Changed: WD library initialization
- Changed: Improved UX of authentication
- Changed: Google API PHP Client library updated to the latest 2.2.0 version
- Changed: WD library updated to version 1.0.10
- Fixed: Fatal errors when WordPress could not establish secure connection with Google Analytics API
- Fixed: VanillaJS tracking code instead of jQuery
- Fixed: Escaping of custom tracking code
- Fixed: PHP notices in pages without global $post variable
- Changed: We temporarily disabled reports in admin dashboard and mailing
- Fixed: Network activation
- Fixed: Admin styles conflict because of bootstrap.css
- Changed: Show web-property-related message only in analytics page
- Fixed: Style conflict with jquery-ui.css
- Fixed: Error on PHP4
- Fixed: Bug on city/pageview report
- Added: Overview page
- Removed: Featured Plugins, Featured Themes pages
- Fixed: Bug on pagePath
- Changed: Message about deleted web property
- Fixed: Bug on date picker
- Changed: Improved error handling
- Added: New featured plugins
- Fixed: Analytics back end menu position conflict
- Fixed: Bug on deleted property check
- Added: Error log
- Fixed: Bug on Custom code option in tracking
- Fixed: Bug on report by individual post/page
- Added: Custom code option in tracking
- Fixed: Bug on sending a report to an email once
- Changed: New logo in dashboard menu and notices
- Fixed: Width issue with some reports
- Added: Option to select the time of the day for scheduled emails
- Changed: Save authenticate code with enter button
- Changed: Select permissions for user groups in a pop-up (Settings page)
- Fixed: minor bugs
- Added: Google Analytics reports for custom post types
- Added: New icon in the menu
- Added: New header on WordPress.org
- Fixed: JS error on creating new pages/posts
- Fixed: Bug in Site Content reports
- Fixed: User guide links
- Fixed: Bug on datepicker
- Fixed: Error when deleting the web property
- Added: Validation on the form for adding goals
- Fixed: PHP version conflict
- Added: Pro flags about additional functionality available in Pro version
- Added: Explanation texts and links to documentation on several pages
- Fixed: Unauthenticate issue
- Fixed: Errors for php version < 5.3
- Fixed: Front reports permissions
- Fixed: Analytics menu
- Fixed: Redirect to settings page if no profile added
- Changed: Site speed and Sales performance reports sorting
- Changed: Reports default sorting
- Initial version