A Simplified email marketing solution for WordPress.
weMail will help you to send newsletters, collect leads, automated emails, display subscription forms, auto add subscribers to a list, and manage subscribers all inside the WordPress dashboard.
Tightly integrated with WordPress, Cloud-powered email newsletter platform that lets you send emails via Amazon SES, SparkPost, Mailgun, SendGrid, Elasti Mail, or your favorite SMTP provider. A perfect email marketing solution for small to large businesses with large email databases.
weMail review from SaaSMaster
Having a large email subscriber list should not be expensive. weMail is tightly integrated into WordPress to make email marketing inside WordPress dashboard simple and easy and powerful
weMail will keep your email subscription process easy and simple.
With weMail, you can focus more on growing subscriber lists and email marketing within the WordPress Dashboard.
weMail features that will help your business –
WordPress integrations that will help you get email subscribers effortlessly and put them into a list to send an email later. Collecting email addresses from WooCommerce user-product order email collection, new WordPress user registration, and commentators’ emails to grow your email list just got easier.
e-Commerce Integration : With each WooCommerce/EDD & FastSpring store order, you can collect subscribers and put them into an email list.
User Registration : Collect subscribers each time anyone registers to your website. You can also automate welcome email as well as doubt opt-in to spam check.
Comment Opt-in : Without redirecting visitors for sign up, you can also collect emails from blog comments.
WordPress User Sync: Auto import WordPress users to weMail subscribers. Every WordPress user role will auto-import without manually doing anything.
Forms after blog posts: Show weMail opt-in forms after every WordPress blog posts of your site.
WordPress Transactional Email : You can send all the WordPress transactional email via weMail.
EDD Integration: Welcome your first time customers with an automated thank you email for EDD customers.
FastSpring Integration: Collect email contacts from FastSpring checkout and power up your email workflow.
WooCommerce Integration: Collect email contacts from wooCommerce checkout and send emails.
Send Thank You Email to First Time Customers : Welcome your first time customers with an automated thank you email.
Advance e-Commerce Segmentation: With our advance e-Commerce segmentation you can target subscribers based on-
- Order Spending (total order e.g – subscriber who purchased more than $500)
- Order Spending (single order e.g – subscriber who purchased less than $30 on a single order)
- Order Frequency (e.g – how many times a single subscribers purchased)
- Product Purchased (e.g – send email to who hasn’t purchased product A)
- Purchased activity (e.g – has purchased / has not purchased)
- Last Purchased
Contact Form Integrations:
weMail has integration for all your favorite contact form plugins –
- Contact Form 7
- Ninja Forms
- Gravity Forms
- Caldera Forms
- Happy Forms
- Formidable Forms
- Fluent Forms
Email Sending API Integrations:
weMail support world class email sending solution providers so that you don’t have to worry about the sending part. weMail currently supports –
– Amazon SES
– Elastic Mail
Other Useful Integrations:
- Teams: Team features will help you give and revoke access to your WordPress users for email marketing tasks. You can manage an entire email marketing team with weMail. There’s options to customize the user roles you want to give access to. Email marketing will be much easier with weMail.
Contact Form Integrations
Contact Form 7: Contact form 7 integration will ensure you don’t lose email addresses on contact form submission.
Ninja Forms: It’s natural to list contact form submission email addresses into an email list. So that your email marketing workflow can be easier and simple.
Caldera Forms: Whether it’s a single form or multiple forms. Caldera integrations will always work to power up your email marketing.
WPForms: One the most popular contact form plugin also works well with weMail.
weForms: weForms integration will make sure you have all your contact form submission saved up in a separate email list.
Gravity Forms: Gravity Forms also work well with the weMail, giving you greater flexibility of collecting email addresses.
Embed Forms: With HTML embed forms, you can place it anywhere. Widgets, posts or pages weMails embed form will work anywhere.
Embed Form Options: Customizable embed form options make it easy for anyone to create an HTML form with custom fields.
Inline Form: With the inline form you can place forms inside content and get the subscribers to any list you assign.
Floating Bar: Floating bar will float in your website header, when collecting email addresses is your top priority floating bar will help you greatly.
Slide Up: Prefer to slide up the subscription box instead of other methods. You can use a weMail slide up form function to slide up a subscription box to collect new emails. You can even control when to show the slide up form depending upon page scroll percentage.
Modal: If an email subscriber modal is your preferred way of collecting emails. You can use the Modal box to show the form when you like.
Double opt-in helps you prevent dead email contacts and verify them to clean the list. weMail double opt-in feature can provide:
Double Opt-in: Cut down your subscribers’ bounce rate by using double opt-in.
Double Opt-in Redirection: Redirect double opt-in emails to any other page your campaign requires. You can redirect to any pages, URL or absolutely no redirection at all.
Analytics help you with campaign performance, to make a better-informed decision about your email marketing campaigns. weMail analytics will help
24 Hours Email Statistics: Too busy to check email campaign activity? 24-hour email statistics will send you campaign statistics for the last 24 hours.
Google Analytics: weMail will give you the option to use Google Analytics tag so that email link clicks can be tracked and viewed in Google analytics for better references.
Campaign Overview: You can get all the email campaigns’ overview from the overview tab, and get a broad picture of how many emails are sent and how many will be sent with what forms and what’s the sending statistics.
Email Link Click: Links inside email content will automatically have statistics of how many times they were clicked without setting up third-party trackers. Tracking link clicks is easier than ever.
Email List Features
List: Sorting and sending emails to the list of contacts is easier than before. Listings, segments, and tags all can be configured for from the get-go.
Multiple List: You can send email to multiple lists, this way you do not have to create a separate campaign for sending the same email to another list.
Segments: Segment will help you segment your email contact more precisely, create an unlimited segment to cluster your email contacts appropriately.
Tags: Tag contacts for better reference, email contacts make sense when you tag them by their actions.
Import & Export
Import Contacts: Import your custom templates, email list from other email marketing tools to weMail using our built-in import settings. Migration is easy, simple and solid.
Import from Mailchimp: You can import your email lists from Mailchimp using API into new or existing weMail lists.
Import from Campaign Monitor: You want to import your email marketing subscribers from Campaign Monitor? weMail got your back. You can import Campaign Monitor lists into weMail by using Campaign Monitors API.
Import from MailPoet: Import from MailPoet is also possible with weMail. You only just need to insert your Mailpoet API key and weMail will import all the subscribers into weMail. And you can resume your email marketing activities as usual.
Import from Active Campaign: Import from Active Campaign is also possible with weMail. You only just need to insert your API key, client ID andweMail will import all the subscribers into weMail. And you can resume your email marketing activities as usual.
Import from CSV: You want more control over what to import. You can use CSV files to import your subscribers for email marketing.
Export Email to CSV: Exporting your email contacts to CSV is just a single click away.
Email Campaign: Campaigns can be configured straight from the WordPress dashboard without leaving your website.
Standard Campaign: Send emails with a standard campaign whenever you feel like to connect with your subscribers.
Automated Campaign: Send emails automatically with an automatic campaign, automate the process without going manual ever again.
Templates: There is a template for that! You can use our built-in beautiful templates for sending emails.
Email List Management
Collect Leads: Place weMail’s HTML embed form or Opt-in form anywhere on the website and collect leads and add them to email list without sweat
Automate email: Welcome new subscribers with automated emails without manually doing it every time.
Auto Clean List: weMail will automatically clean lists based on bounce email so that you do not have to keep track manually.
Bounce Handling: Bounce handling feature will help you maintain email lists effortlessly without configuring it for hard bounce and soft bounce.
Mailchimp sync will help you to maintain the same email list in both weMail & Mailchimp. Any kind of subscribe & unsubscribe will work the same way in both the list. This gives you the option to try out weMail at the same time using Mailchimp.
weMail is best for:
- Tightly integrated WordPress email marketing plugin
- Built-in native forms like (Slide Up, Inline, Modal, Floating Bar) to capture emails.
- Handy subscriber management system.
- Manage everything inside WP Dashboard
- Contact Form plugins integration
- Over 100+ awesome templates
- Multiple email sending API gateway compatible
* Multiple email sending API
* Multisite compatible
* Contact form plugin integration
So why wait? Install weMail today and supercharge your email marketing workflow!
weMail development repository on GitHub
weMail free is limited to 3,000 subscribers with weMail branding in the footer. weMail gives you greater flexibility with a generous subscriber plan – https://getwemail.io/pricing . weMail premium starts from $9 for 10,000 subscribers.
weMail collects some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Este plugin proporciona 1 bloque.
- weMail - Email Marketing, Newsletter, Optin Forms, Subscribers WordPress Plugin
How to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/weMaildirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin from the dashboard in WordPress
- Go to the Dashboard->weMail settings to configure the plugin
What is weMail?
weMail is a plugin for WordPress which enables the user/users of a WordPress website to send email newsletters with feature-packed email builder and connect with email sending solutions such as Amazon Web Services, MailGun, SparkPost, etc to send those emails.
How does it work?
weMail comes with a built-in email template builder. With its user-friendly interface and most basic elements, you will be able to create any type of email you want to build. After creating your desired email template just hit send. Set the email subject, preview text, which list the email will be sent to and that’s it. To connect weMail with any of the supported email sending service providers you need to set the API key with weMail. In the backend settings of the WordPress plugin you will find the option to insert the API key. After that, you will be able to send emails to your subscribers list.
Please note, some email sending services require further configuration. See those specific email sending services documentation for more detailed instructions on how the configuration works. There is also a link with every email sending service configuration settings to their official documentation.
Is It Dependent On Anything Else?
Yes. To send your emails you will need to connect with an email sending service. As of right now, weMail supports SparkPost, SendGrid, PostMark, Mailgun, Elastic Email, Amazon SES. Support for other solutions will come in the future.
Is There An Email Sending Limit?
weMail only helps you build the emails, select the list which the email will be sent, and other necessary email configurations. The sending of an email is handled by the email sending service that you choose(Such as AWS, SparkPost, etc.). To see the limitations of your email sending limitation please see the details page of the service that you choose to use.
How Is My Data Being Handled?
Rest assured. All your data is GDPR compliant. We only use your data to provide you with a better weMail experience. If you ever wish to delete your data just give us a knock. We will happily comply.
Is there any prerequisite for using weMail?
weMail doesn’t require any pre-requisite. But we do advise you first look through the options & documentation provided by the email sending API service providers. As you will need these services to send emails.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«weMail – Email Marketing, Newsletter, Optin Forms, Subscribers WordPress Plugin» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
v1.10.2 – (20th June, 2022)
- Fixed: Ignored subscription item of WooCommerce order
- Reorder Automations menu item
v1.10.1 – (10th June, 2022)
- Fixed: Form opt-in loading issue
v1.10.0 – (9th June, 2022)
- New: Added Everest Form Integration
- New: Added New Post Notification Campaign
- Support IMAP for SMTP bounce handling
- New Added Sendinblue email gateway
- Added Unsubscribe from lists action
v1.9.0 – (15th February, 2022)
- New: Advanced Automation
v1.8.0 – (8th December, 2021)
- Enhanced: Ecommerce feature
- Fixed: To email address on list export complete mail
- Fixed: Mailchimp sync issue
- Added: CTA button on transactional email failed mail
v1.7.0 – (30th September, 2021)
- Enhanced: weMail Gutenberg block
- Enhanced: New site connection
- Fixed: WordPress 5.8 compatibility
- Fixed: weMail widget issues
v1.6.1 – (16th April, 2021)
- WordPress 5.7 compatibility
v1.6.0 – (18th February, 2021)
- New: Added Sendinblue importer.
- New: Added GetResponse importer.
- New: AffiliateWP integration.
- New: Added minute frequency on automatic campaign.
- New: send test mail from Email sending settings section.
- New: Mailjet integration.
- New: Calculate & display revenue per campaign.
- Fixed: Refactor importer.
- Fixed: Fix MailPoet Importer.
- Fixed: Fixed event name show on automatic campaign.
v1.5.0 – (28th January, 2021)
- New: Stripe integration.
- New: Paypal integration.
- New: Convertkit integration.
- New: Mailjet integration.
- Fixed: Ecommerce sync optimization.
- Fixed: form integration UI & settings.
v1.4.1 – (1st January, 2021)
- Fixed: Handled fatal error on post update.
v1.4.0 – (30th December, 2020)
- New: Added opt-in form prebuilt template.
- New: Added elementor integration.
- Fixed: weMail test connection check from help menu.
- New: CRM integration moved from settings to integrations page.
v1.3.0 – (7th December, 2020)
- New: Remove site info from plugin and wemail on site delete.
- New: Lato font support.
- New: ERP existing contact sync.
- New: Added columns in form builder.
- New: Added image block in form builder.
- New: Send campaign failed error to campaign creator.
- New: Integrations tab/menu & group all integrations.
v1.2.0 – (10th November, 2020)
- New: Easy Digital Downloads(EDD) integration.
- New: Popup Maker integration.
- New: Added Mailerlite importer.
- New: Added Active Campaign importer.
- New: API Key Masking for email gateways.
- New: Fastspring Webhook Support.
- New: Create segments while creating campaign.
- New: Added tinyMCE Editor on HTML Field of the form opt-in Builder.
- New: Added Play Button on Video Thumbnail.
- New: Added Option forms «except pages» option.
- Fixed: Fixed double opt-in redirection.
- Fixed: Help Menu improvements.
- Fixed: Form integrations UI improvement.
- Fixed: Fixed text block switching issue on Email Customizer.
- Fixed: Fixed Drag & Drop editor white text white background.
- Fixed: Fixed Double opt-in message customization.
- Fixed: Fixed Email Template not loading issue.
v1.1.2 – (2nd November, 2020)
- Fixed: Fixed weMail teams issue on adding/updating new user.
- Fixed: Fixed forms button initialization error on classic block.
v1.1.1 – (7th October, 2020)
- Fixed: Fixed woocommerce order permalink.
v1.1 – (30rd September, 2020)
- New: WooCommerce Integration, Auto append opt-in forms after blog posts, Help Menu.
- Integrations: Fluent Forms, Formidable Forms, HappyForms.
- Fixed: Setup wizard issue, Automatic campaign unsubscribe, weMail Forms Table Creation Issue, Handle Reply-To, CC and BCC Address on Transactional Email.
v1.0.8 – (23rd August, 2020)
- Fixed: Fixed missing table form creation issue when installing the plugin.
v1.0.7 – (26th August, 2020)
- Fixed: Fix missing permission callback for Mailpoet rest api.
v1.0.6 – (19th August, 2020)
- Fixed: Redirect to weMail setup page after installation.
v1.0.5 – (18th August, 2020)
- Fixed: onBoard new or existing sites from the plugin during the setup process.
v1.0.4 – (14th August, 2020)
- Fixed: Load forms from the local database on classic editor.
v1.0.3 – (14th August, 2020)
- Fixed: Fixed PHPMailer issue in wp version 5.5.
v1.0.2 – (14th July, 2020)
- Fixed: Fixed api error during connecting.
v1.0.1 – (02nd July, 2020)
- New: Onboard sites that have not already been onboarded.
- New: Added billing menu & pricing plan
- New: Global padding support in customizer
- New: Added more email templates
v1.0.0 – (04th June, 2020)
- Fixed: Gutenberg form block issue fixed.
- Fixed: Load forms and opt-in form settings from wp database
- Fixed: Remove transactional rest endpoint
v0.15.0 – (04th May, 2020)
- New: Onboard new users.
v0.14.0 – (30th March, 2020)
- Fixed: Fixed WP User deletion Error.
- Update: Divider Content Type width property.
- Update: Shortcode from [user:email] to [subscriber:email] on template footer.
v0.13.0 – (24th February, 2020)
- New: Added additional links for wemail plugin in plugins page.
- New: Added group description to the exporter.
- Fixed: Updated policy guide format.
- Fixed: Override phpmailer to send transactional emails using wemail.
- Fixed: Fixed failing on failed email responses.
v0.12.0 – (7th February, 2020)
- Fixed: Updated null response to solve loading issue.
v0.11.0 – (4th December, 2019)
- New: Added support for sending site transactional emails using weMail.
v0.10.0 – (30th October, 2019)
- New: Added teams section to manage weMail users.
v0.9.0 – (15th October, 2019)
- Fixed: Updated plugin description.
v0.8.0 – (10th October, 2019)
- Fixed: Fixed WP Post Block issue in campaign builder
v0.7.0 – (1st October, 2019)
- Fixed: Fixed issue on my-account page
- Fixed: Fixed «site is experiencing technical difficulties» issue
v0.6.0 – (10th September, 2019)
- New: Added support for preview on Gutenberg wemail block
- Fixed: Fixed issue on import using mailpoet
v0.5.0 – (27th August, 2019)
- New: Added support for Woocommerce product block in campaign builder
- New: Added support for woocommerce, comment and registration form opt-in
- New: Added support for type and conversion metrics on forms listing
v0.4.0 – (22th August, 2019)
- New: Added support for specific page redirection in double opt-in settings
v0.3.0 – (24th July, 2019)
- New: Added support for guttenberg block
- New: Added support for countdown timer in template builder
- New: Added support for Segmentation & tagging
- Fixed: Fixed some issue in form builder
v0.2.0 – (19th June, 2019)
- New: Added support for multiple buttons in campaign builder
- Fixed: Fixed WP Post Block issue in campaign builder
- Initial release