This plugin extends WooCommerce by automatically setting sequential order numbers for new orders. If there are existing orders at the time of installation, the sequential order numbers will start with the highest current order number.
This plugin requires WooCommerce 3.9.4 or newer.
No configuration needed! The plugin is so easy to use, there aren’t even any settings. Activate it, and orders will automatically become sequential.
If you have no orders in your store, your orders will begin counting from order number 1. If you have existing orders, the count will pick up from your highest order number.
If you’ve placed test orders, you must trash and permanently delete them to begin ordering at «1» (trashed orders have to be counted in case they’re restored, so they need to be gone completely).
Detalles de soporte
We do support our free plugins and extensions, but please understand that support for premium products takes priority. We typically check the forums every few days (usually with a maximum delay of one week).
Sequential Order Numbers Pro
If you like this plugin, but are looking for the ability to set the starting number, or to add a custom prefix/suffix to your order numbers (ie, you’d prefer something like WT101UK, WT102UK, etc) please consider our premium WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro plugin, which is available in the WooCommerce Store.
- See the product page for full details.
- Check out the Pro Version.
- View more of SkyVerge’s free WooCommerce extensions
- View all SkyVerge WooCommerce extensions
¿Quieres contribuir? Puedes encontrar el proyecto en GitHub y las aportaciones son bienvenidas 🙂
Si quieres que tu pasarela de pago sea compatible con Sequential Order Numbers, u otros plugins que filtren el número de pedidos, tienes que hacer un pequeño cambio. Cuando almacenes datos de pedido, en lugar de referenciar
$order->id, haz referencia a
This is compatible with WooCommerce core by default, as the order number is typically equal to the order ID. However, this will also let you be compatible with plugins such as ours, as the order number can be filtered (which is what we do to make it sequential), so using order number is preferred.
Some other notes to help developers:
Get an order from order number
If you want to access the order based on the sequential order number, you can do so with a helper method:
$order_id = wc_sequential_order_numbers()->find_order_by_order_number( $order_number );
This will give you the order’s ID (post ID), and you can get the order object from this.
Get the order number
Si tienes acceso a la ID del pedido o el objeto del pedido, puedes obtener fácilmente el número de pedido consecutivo basado en funciones del core de WooCommerce.
$order = wc_get_order( $order_id ); $order_number = $order->get_order_number();
You can install the plugin in a few ways:
- Upload the entire ‘woocommerce-sequential-order-numbers’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Upload the zip file you download via Plugins > Add New
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for «WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers», and install the one from SkyVerge.
Once you’ve installed the plugin, to get started please:
- Activar el plugin a través del menú ‘Plugins’ en WordPress.
- No configuration needed! Order numbers will continue sequentially from the current highest order number, or from 1 if no orders have been placed yet.
Where are the settings?
The plugin doesn’t require any 🙂 When you activate it, it gets to work right away! Orders will automatically become sequential, starting from the most recent order number.
Why doesn’t my payment gateway use this number?
For full compatibility with extensions which alter the order number, such as Sequential Order Numbers, WooCommerce extensions should use
$order->idwhen referencing the order number.
If your extension is not displaying the correct order number, you can try contacting the developers of your payment gateway to see if it’s possible to make this tiny change. Using the order number instead is both compatible with WooCommerce core and our plugin, as without the order number being changed, it will be equal to the order ID.
Can I start the order numbers at a particular number?
This free version does not have that functionality, but the premium WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro will allow you to choose any starting number that’s higher than your most current order number.
Can I start the order numbers at «1»?
If you want to begin numbering at «1», you must trash, then permanently delete all orders in your store so that there are no order numbers already being counted.
Can I set an order number prefix/suffix?
This free version does not have that functionality, but it’s included in the premium WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers» ha sido traducido a 5 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
2022.03.01 – version 1.9.6
- Misc – Require WooCommerce 3.9.4 or newer
- Misc – Replace calls to deprecated
2020.05.07 – version 1.9.5
- Misc – Add support for WooCommerce 4.1
2020.03.10 – version 1.9.4
- Misc – Add support for WooCommerce 4.0
2020.02.05 – version 1.9.3
- Misc – Add support for WooCommerce 3.9
2019.11.05 – version 1.9.2
- Misc – Add support for WooCommerce 3.8
2019.10.03 – version 1.9.1
- Fix – Fix order number filter in WooCommerce Admin Downloads Analytics
2019.08.15 – version 1.9.0
- Misc – Add support for WooCommerce 3.7
- Misc – Remove support for WooCommerce 2.6
2018.07.17 – version 1.8.3
- Misc – Require WooCommerce 2.6.14+ and WordPress 4.4+
1.8.2 – 2017.08.22
- Fix – PHP deprecation warning when Subscriptions is used
- Misc – Se ha eliminado la compatibilidad con versiones de WooCommerce Subscriptions más antiguas de la v2.0
1.8.1 – 2017.03.28
- Fix – Removes errors on refund number display
1.8.0 – 2017.03.23
- Fix – Admin orderby was not properly scoped to orders, props @brandondove
- Misc – Added support for WooCommerce 3.0
- Misc – Removed support for WooCommerce 2.4
1.7.0 – 2016.05.24
- Misc – Added support for WooCommerce 2.6
- Misc – Removed support for WooCommerce 2.3
1.6.1 – 2016.02.04
- Misc – WooCommerce Subscriptions: Use new hook wcs_renewal_order_meta_query instead of deprecated woocommerce_subscriptions_renewal_order_meta_query
1.6.0 – 2016.01.20
- Misc – WooCommerce Subscriptions: Use new filter hook wcs_renewal_order_created instead of deprecated woocommerce_subscriptions_renewal_order_created
- Misc – WooCommerce 2.5 compatibility
- Misc – Dropped WooCommerce 2.2 support
1.5.1 – 2015.11.26
- Fix – Compatibility fix with WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.0
1.5.0 – 2015.07.28
- Misc – WooCommerce 2.4 Compatibility
1.4.0 – 2015.02.10
- Fix – Improved install routine for shops with a large number of orders
- Misc – WooCommerce 2.3 compatibility
1.3.4 – 2014.09.23
- Fix – Compatibility fix with WooCommerce 2.1
- Fix – Fix a deprecated notice in WooCommerce 2.2
1.3.3 – 2014.09.05
- Localization – Included a .pot file for localization
1.3.2 – 2014.09.02
- Misc – WooCommerce 2.2 compatibility
1.3.1 – 2014.01.22
- Misc – WooCommerce 2.1 compatibility
1.3 – 2013.04.26
- Feature – Improved WooCommerce Subscriptions compatibility
- Feature – Improved WooCommerce Pre-Orders compatibility
- General code cleanup and refactor
1.2.4 – 2012.12.14
- Fix – WordPress 3.5 compatibility fix
- Fix – Order numbers not assigned to temporary auto-draft orders created from the admin
1.2.3 – 2012.06.06
- Fix – Removed WooCommerce functions, which caused a compatibility issue with other WooCommerce plugins
1.2.2 – 2012.05.25
- Tweak – Takes advantage of new action hooks/filters available in WooCommerce 1.5.6
- Fix – Bug fix on installation to stores with more than 10 existing orders
1.2.1 – 2012.05.13
- Tweak – Minor updates due to WooCommerce 1.5.5 release
1.2.0 – 2012.04.21
- Feature – Added support for the order tracking page
1.1.2 – 2012.04.18
- Tweak – Minor updates due to WooCommerce 1.5.4 release
1.1.1 – 2012.04.02
- Fix – Order number in the subject line of the admin new order email is fixed
1.1.0 – 2012.04.02
- Feature – Search by order number
1.0.1 – 2012.04.02
- Fix – small bug fix
1.0.0 – 2012.04.02
- Initial Release