WP Courses LMS is a full-featured, free learning management system ( LMS ) that makes creating courses on your WordPress site easier than ever with an intuitive interface, drag-and-drop tools, video tutorials and more.
Create Courses with Ease
Something we hear from users of WP Courses quite frequently is how easy it is to use. If you can create a WordPress page or post, you can create a course. WP Courses leverages many familiar WordPress interfaces which makes creating courses feel familiar.
Create Any Type of Lesson
Video lessons are supported with videos hosted on Vimeo, YouTube, VdoCipher and other platforms. You can also create lessons with text, audio, images and more.
Organize Your Lessons into Modules
You’ll probably want to organize your lessons into modules. WP Courses keeps this process incredibly simple. Click «add new module» and drag it where you want. That’s it… Other competing plugins require that you manually attach each lesson to a module. This takes ages!
Create multiple choice and multiple answer quizzes and select from many options including maximum quiz attempts, if empty answers are allowed, your quiz welcome message and more.
Modern App-Like User Interface
WP Courses leverages many modern web technologies that allow for extremely quick content loading times as well as lessons and courses that load without having to refresh the page. This leads to a seamless and quick navigation experience that will keep your students more engaged with your course content.
WP Courses has a robust profile section with viewed lesson tracking, completed lesson tracking, course progress tracking and quiz results.
Integrates Seamlessly with Practically Any Theme
WP Courses has been designed to seamlessly integrate with any theme inlcuding popular theme and website builders like Divi and Elementor. There are also plenty of design options to help match the design of your website.
Courses are easy to navigate and look beautiful on any device.
No Coding Required
No coding knowledge is necessary for creating great looking courses.
Keep your students engaged with progress tracking. Icons and progress bars show your students which lessons they’ve viewed and completed. You can also view any of your student’s progress in the admin area.
See which courses are the most popular, which students are most engaged and how many people are viewing and completing lessons each day.
Restrict Lesson Content
Restrict your lesson content to logged in users only with the click of a button. Individual lessons can be restricted for fine control over your content’s visibility.
Seamless Browsing Experience
Browse by category or in one large collection. Each course has its own content with an area for a description, video and any other type of content you’d like to include.
Actively Supported and Developed
This plugin is actively supported and developed with new updates and features added regularly.
Full Translation Support
A tutorial on translating WP Courses can be found here.
Premium Version – Sell, Market and Engage
There is a premium version available which includes the following add-ons:
- WooCommerce Integration: Sell your courses right in your WooCommerce store. Works with PayPal, Stripe, credit cards and much more.
- PMPro integration: Sell members only access.
- Certificates: Award certificates to your students for completing certain actions like completing a course or scoring a certain percentage on a quiz.
- Badges: Award badges to your students for completing certain actions like completing a lesson or scoring a certain percentage on a quiz.
- Automated Emails: The perfect marketing and engagment tool that allows you to trigger emails based on specific actions completed by your users such as viewing specific lessons, or scoring a certain percentage on a quiz.
- File Attachments: Attach files like PDF’s, audio, images and more to your lessons.
- Go to “Appearance->Menus” and create a new custom link to “mysite.com/?post_type=course” where “mysite.com” is your homepage URL.
- Click “Save Menu.”
- Create a new page called “my profile” or whatever else you’d like to call it.
- Include the shortcode [wpc_profile] in the profile page you just created.
- Go to “Appearance->Menus” and create a menu item which links to the profile page you just created.
- Click “Save Menu.”
- Click «WP Courses->Course Difficulties» and create at least one course difficulty. For example, easy, medium and difficult or 1, 2 and 3.
- Click «WP Courses->Course Categories» and create at least one category.
- Click «WP Courses->Teachers» and create at least one teacher.
- Create a course by clicking «WP Courses->Courses» and fill in the title, content and other applicable info.
- Create lessons by clicking «WP Courses->Lessons» and make sure to connect the lesson(s) you make to the course(s) you’ve made. If you are embedding a video, use the embed code. The embed code starts with «iframe».
- Order the lessons by going to «WP Courses->Order Lessons.» Select a course from the dropdown menu and drag and drop the lessons for that course in the order you’d like them to appear.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP Courses LMS – Online Course Builder, eLearning, and Learning Management System» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«WP Courses LMS – Online Course Builder, eLearning, and Learning Management System» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce «WP Courses LMS – Online Course Builder, eLearning, and Learning Management System» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
3.1.29: Fix sort bug of all categories + add more pages to keep admin nav menu on left side opened
3.1.28: Keep admin nav menu on left side opened
3.1.27: Fix courses column bug
3.1.26: Make h1 etc. important + fix Lesson Order bug when no lessons exist + fix CSS issues + fix prev/next button bug for legacy courses
3.1.25: Apply custom link color to profile links + update usability front end editor
3.1.24: Add more color customization options + move category nav to right + fix some styling bugs
3.1.23: Set default background color to white + set lesson item navigation color to white + fix profile view purchased courses bug
3.1.22: Update RO language + avoid scrolling when new lesson chosen + fixed next/prev/compl buttons + fix quiz multiple choice bug + fix print certificate bug
3.1.21: Update languages + fix prev/next button bug + fix profile view bug
3.1.20: Move purchased courses tab on top + change display of premium features
3.1.19: Fix prev/next button bug + add option to close modules + hide viewed progress + change styling of course nav bar
3.1.18: Display prev/next button also for courses without modules
3.1.17: Visual adjustments for bundled products (course counter, course details button)
3.1.16: Display more columns for All Courses, All Quizzes and All Teachers + tidy up column names + keep showing admin menu for Course Order and Lesson Order
3.1.15: Tidy up dashboard + setup and help page
3.1.14: Tidy up admin menu and admin nav menu
3.1.13: Change logo
3.1.12: Fix frontend display error for toggle: User > Options > Yes, send me emails that are triggered by my course progress
3.1.11: Fix «Add Image» button bug for quizzes
3.1.10: Fix CSS issue when printing certificates, cleanup of old folders and files
3.1.1: Major update with brand new AJAX powered UI, quizzes moved to free WP Courses and much more
3.0.0: Major update with new dashboard, help section, overhauled data model, connection of multiple courses to one lesson, updated options page, front-end options editor and general UI tidy
2.0.3: Can now connect multiple teachers to one course, added course search and added lessons to single course template
2.0.0: Added profile page with shortcode and back-end user progress tracking
1.3.41: Fixed bug with course ordering not working in course archive and category templates
1.3.4: Added support for WooCommerce integration + new filters etc.
1.3.21: Fixed error being thrown by empty variable on options page
1.3.2: Fixed issue with completeled lesson tracking throwing error when empty
1.3.1: Fixed issue with shared function name between WP Courses and the quiz extension
1.3.0: Added completed lesson tracking and additional options
1.2.0: UI overhaul and additional features
1.0.3: Fixed several bugs including scrolling to lesson current lessons and starting course on the right lesson